[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

i haven't back read yet, i just liked posts on the way here hahaha!!!

anyway, who's watching live streaming today?

i'm currently live streaming on tvn and they are rerunning ep 3. 

the part when DS was waiting for the boy's bus so he could ask DR and the rest to dance Sobangcha. 

I thought it's NGs, and BTS?

6 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

the part when DS was waiting for the boy's bus so he could ask DR and the rest to dance Sobangcha. 

I'm watching it too, apparently they re run ep 1 - 6 today but I don't know when they will air BTS & NGs

58 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

Does anyone know where to find subs for E00? I really want to watch hehe.

There's no English subs yet..but I guess there's Chinese sub.. I hope some one will translate Chinese to English..hehehe

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

Guys,did Hyeri have a V-app broadcast this week? How about the BTS? Did TVN release anything yet?

yes, she did yesterday. all I see is she eat ramyun & talk about something but I don't understand at all :D . I think someone mentioned that she finished recording & talked about Reply 1988 BTS & NGs (since tvn will air that BTS & NGs)

TvN release BTS every Tuesday, no?

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

BTS will only be shown on 2nd Jan :) 

@ShinRaeMi yup yesterday was last episode of Hyeri V app since reply 1988 will be ended in another 2 weeks time.

• Like 8

Just wanted to say Happy New Year, my dear fellow shippers. <3 Thank you all for being here and sharing in this frenzied and unwavering love for a fictional couple, hahaha. I truly think it is to the credit of the writer, director, and actors for making Junghwan and Deoksun feel like real, breathing people. Heck, count me in with Junghwan and Taek for having fallen in love with Deoksun. She's just so endearing and winsome. I know that when the show ends, I will carry the Ssangmundong family with me in my heart and mind indefinitely. 

• Like 18

Guest wizengamot
10 hours ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

Not sure if I got this wrong, but I notice how Junghwan never once worn his High School vest, do I remember this correctly guys? SW and DR wear it a lot

Ep 12:

And we can see from the picture above that JH is only wearing his button up shirt under his blazer.

So, I'm kind of relating this to this scene

Ep 14:

So, briefly saying, this scene is where JH told DS to go back inside cause it's cold. But, can you guys see something here? DS is wearing a coat over her favorite pajamas while JH is only wearing a shirt plus he rolled up his sleeves. Not only judging by DS's coat, the scene also shows vapor coming out of her mouth, which indicates that the weather that day is real cold. Not to mention JB's hand constantly being clenched and red waiting for Man Ok. 

So, my point is, JH doesn't really like to wear warm clothes in winter. 

OMG this reminds me of that future scene where LMY told hubby to wear more. 

geez please stop me from over analyzing things.

but really though, I wanna ask JH's stylist why he never wears the school vest, does he not have it? does he not like it? hahaha

wow!!! i didn't notice that!! come to think of it, who rarely wears layers of clothes unlike the others.

10 hours ago, junghwana said:

Okay so now I have come to a point where over analysing is mandatory.

The cigarettes came out of Junghwans mums pocket right...if you see ep 2 Junghwan is wearing that same cardigan? Coincidence? Hint? Or am I again just trying to justify Junghwan as my dear hubby...oops I mean Doek Suns hubby...hehe

lol when i read this comment i went to confirm because i really wanted it to be true. but sadly, JH cardigan has collars while mom mi ran's has none and it is much longer so it is different cardigan

11 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

BTS will only be shown on 2nd Jan :) 

uh so it'll be tomorrow? that'a all i'm waiting the bts and NGs. but they'll re-run ep 7-10 too tomorrow right?

- - - O - - -

i think i'm masochist hahahaha!!! i kept coming back to the main thread and reading that long post (not the controversial one from some random person who think highly of herself), it's from a TK shipper that i had ranted few pages ago who said that JH-DS had no memories or moments they shared unlike TK. lol!! it really makes me laugh and sigh at the same time. seriously, i really don't get their rationale like are you not watching the whole series as so not to see all the JH-DS moments. Are you skipping all the JH-DS moments when watching that's why you say they don;t have memories to share? o.m.g. seriously, people should only make comments when they've seen the whole thing tsk.

It also makes me want to roll my eyes when they say that they can't just feel any romantic feelings about JH-DS ship unlike with TK. Like yeah? majority of the viewers did not know RJY before  but he shipped them with DS because the romance is so strong, why else would all those people ship him if their chemistry is bland? hahahaha!! i can't wait to finish my compilation of TK-DS baby bro relationship. hahaha DS only treats TK like NL, like one of her young siblings.

9 hours ago, junghwana said:

My mind is bloated with conspiracy theories right now. This is exactly why I NEVER watch a drama before it is complete. I know I am a psycho but why oh why did I take a risk with this one???

After reading this thread I actually felt better. I was at ease and really did believe that Jh and DS end up together...but then I made a BIG BIG mistake of exploring this forum further and ended up on the Taek and DS thread  ...ugh now I am confused all over again. What they said in that forum (at least some of the stuff) does make sense.

If you're going to base the reason why that person is the husband base on clues then you will start to doubt your belief that Jung Hwan is the husband. Clues can be deceiving and fellow shippers already point out clues is not that reliable. Just enjoy the story and let the show prove that Jung Hwan is the husband . You won't be able to enjoy the show if you always look for clues. Sometimes the most reliable clues is the flow of the story. Just enjoy shipping. 

Lets enjoy this thread. It's always warm and sunny in here. Warm just like Jung Hwan and Sunny just like Deok Sun. The couple that we ship.:blush:

• Like 21

Hello happy shippers-happy New Years!!

I'm a new comer of this thread. Need to express how much I love this couple. I really really really really really really love JH with DS. I even ship them in real life. Sincerely hope JH is the husband at endgame. 

• Like 12

I think DR knows that 

Taek like DS. DS like SW or JH.

He do not know that SW is dating Bora. SW seems to be rooting for Taek and JH lack of response make DR thinks that DS is having an unrequited love for 1 of them. This is the reason he seems to be rooting for TaekxDS.

• Like 13

On 12/31/2015 at 9:41 PM, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=438327

Title of the ep: Can't help ~ing

(The song starts playing at 0:37)

This!! When I saw this, I knew he is the husband haha, I already saw this clip in Twitter before I watched the r1988, I was thinking to watch the series if there's like 10 episode already but I become curious and excited when I saw this clip. And thinking who is he? I honestly think first that he's not some kinda of a flower boy but he makes me smile on this clip... Then when I watch the first episode I knew it from my heart that he is the husband because of the story of course.  I'll stick with this because honestly all my replies couple are the endgame even the 2nd couple.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's exactly 12 midnight here JAN 1 in my country!

• Like 13

Happy new year all JH DS fellow shippers... may have the bless year for you all.. (argghhhh im getting older now....huhuhuhuhuhu)

aigoooo...Finally i'm back after stay away from this forum in 5 days (actually i didnt stay away, i still lurking here sometimes and read all the post but i just cant comment or post anything or join discussion----->because of internet connection).. Now i met my kyuki again(my laptop) and can camp here while waiting 1 more weeks (finally....ugghhhhh but still long long waiting)

I miss this thread so much....so many new face when i was away...Nice to meet you all (again!!!!!) hehehehe...

while waiting i keep reading JH DS fanfic here and there (since when i become a fanfic reader? aissshhhhh this is because of them...i am thirsty anything of them...hiks) @hailaft yours is one of my favorites chingu.... I always waiting your new fanfic..(i can read yours over and over again, thast how i love your writing...) and now i cant stop writing my own fanfic in my imagination. (gosshhh, i'm afraid i will live on my imagination later and forget my own real live...hahahahahahaha)

and @wizengamot ah...i read all your analysis (since i was away here).... neo jinjja jjang jjang jjang...Daebak daebak... Daedanhada!!!!!!!!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, wizengamot said:

wow!!! i didn't notice that!! come to think of it, who rarely wears layers of clothes unlike the others.

lol when i read this comment i went to confirm because i really wanted it to be true. but sadly, JH cardigan has collars while mom mi ran's has none and it is much longer so it is different cardigan

uh so it'll be tomorrow? that'a all i'm waiting the bts and NGs. but they'll re-run ep 7-10 too tomorrow right?

- - - O - - -

i think i'm masochist hahahaha!!! i kept coming back to the main thread and reading that long post (not the controversial one from some random person who think highly of herself), it's from a TK shipper that i had ranted few pages ago who said that JH-DS had no memories or moments they shared unlike TK. lol!! it really makes me laugh and sigh at the same time. seriously, i really don't get their rationale like are you not watching the whole series as so not to see all the JH-DS moments. Are you skipping all the JH-DS moments when watching that's why you say they don;t have memories to share? o.m.g. seriously, people should only make comments when they've seen the whole thing tsk.

It also makes me want to roll my eyes when they say that they can't just feel any romantic feelings about JH-DS ship unlike with TK. Like yeah? majority of the viewers did not know RJY before  but he shipped them with DS because the romance is so strong, why else would all those people ship him if their chemistry is bland? hahahaha!! i can't wait to finish my compilation of TK-DS baby bro relationship. hahaha DS only treats TK like NL, like one of her young siblings.

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

then,what the heck is this ??!! this not a memories ?? 

tumblr_nyacx3aQOx1t0acxpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nyhz9zpE6a1tbkvhto2_400.gif tumblr_nyhz9zpE6a1tbkvhto7_400.gif

just because JH don't have any "beach scene" as TK,doesn't mean that he don't have any memories with DS..For me DSxJH memory is more precious that DS and TK

• Like 22