[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

i hope we get the deleted scene soon..i am suffering from the ending..i want  A CLOSURE !!!!:bawling:

9 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

I still feel hurt for the SoSoo couple. :bawling: But I like the ending now the more I see it. Still, give me my Wang So happy in the future with Soo so my heart can stop crying. 

I was really moody yesterday and it totally ruin the whole day's atmosphere. I guess that's the power of MLSHR. It has taken over my life. 
I looove the drama but I still cannot accept the ending. Waiting in vain for CLOSURE!

I want those delete scenes too!! Or BTS, lots and lots of happy cute BTS please! :bawling:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, liddi said:

@ruizaio Thank you so much for the correct translation of IU's song, which I have incorporated into the subs for Eps 7 and 20. You are absolutely right - even the context from the previous subs are totally the opposite from what the lyrics actually say, and should have been referring to the friend of the singer, rather than the singer itself. Completely different meaning.

Here are the full lyrics that @ruizaio has so kindly translated... please note that only the first verse was heard in the drama.

Even in the midst of a harsh, biting wind
Do you still smile because of the handful of sunshine?
Even among the heartless people that pass you by in a hurry,
Do you still smile because of the handful of friends you have?
If you ever find a place where there is no loneliness,
Please take me there with you.
My friend, my dear friend, thank you for being you

Even if the silent sky looks different from yesterday,
Who can we blame for that?
Perhaps everybody in this world suffers from nightmares,
How could I whine alone?  [This part is more like, "I shouldn't be the one whining when everybody else probably having bad dreams, too"]
There was a place I once wished to go back,
But now, even my footprints look strange to me.

Eh? So sorry for being super annoying. I guess I really do missed out a lot of things while I was in deep depression. 
Is IU singing the whole song? Is there a clip? Waaaaa.....:lol:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, fengari said:

In BH and WS ´s last meeting, BH announces to WS, WW ´s death, and adds that "now, no one left to visit, so I leave". I think that BH visits to WW and maybe to WJ(a visit we didn´t witnessed) were made under WS request: WS asked BH to visit everyone was close to HS and  "record" their memories with her in paintings. This is why we have the painting with the WW-HS promenade in the snow, and Lady Hae death. Also the scene with the HS´s comic bow in front of the king.(sole alive witnesses back then in this scene were WW and his mother).  

So, it was WS who wanted to leave  signs for her that he (and not only him but all the persons she loved and cared for)  remembers. The fact, that he  delivers also memories of her time with WW, shows that he holds no grudge, that he understood, and that he respects her memories . (damn, tears comes as i am writting this

omg you cleared my last question! it's so beautiful if this is really the intention of the scriptwriter. i wished they had shown it more in the scenes though, or make it clearer from the dialogues because it really confuses many people and it can also create misunderstandings of 'lazy wrting' . eclipses are so good in making stories that i think we can make a better script lol 

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Eh? So sorry for being super annoying. I guess I really do missed out a lot of things while I was in deep depression. 
Is IU singing the whole song? Is there a clip? Waaaaa.....:lol:

Please check out @ruizaio's very comprehensive post about the song below along with the video of IU singing the complete song -  - its inception, what IU wanted to express and her own interpretation of Wang So, Hae Soo, and the drama itself.

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Oh wait.. I miss the train.. a whole lot of trains here!!
I've seen the video and I've seen my photo!! Yaaaaaaay!! @akinahana89 Thank youuu so much for doing all the hardworks!! Muuuaaahh! 

Sorry.. I'm a bit blur this morning. @junejungki What's her IG address?

Yupppeeeee... :w00t:

48 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Oh wait.. I miss the train.. a whole lot of trains here!!
I've seen the video and I've seen my photo!! Yaaaaaaay!! @akinahana89 Thank youuu so much for doing all the hardworks!! Muuuaaahh! 

Sorry.. I'm a bit blur this morning. @junejungki What's her IG address?

Yupppeeeee... :w00t:

Chk out her IG akinahana89

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

I ended up making the video clip so I could do a second attempt on my IG, but it got removed immediately after I posted because of the copyright on EXO's "Growl." Ugh. Back to the drawing board on that one.

Ugh...maybe thats why i got your notification that you posted the video but when i opened, nothing there. Hwaiting!! I'll mention the casts again in your IG ^^

• Like 6

16 hours ago, fengari said:

In BH and WS ´s last meeting, BH announces to WS, WW ´s death, and adds that "now, no one left to visit, so I leave". I think that BH visits to WW and maybe to WJ(a visit we didn´t witnessed) were made under WS request: WS asked BH to visit everyone was close to HS and  "record" their memories with her in paintings. This is why we have the painting with the WW-HS promenade in the snow, and Lady Hae death. Also the scene with the HS´s comic bow in front of the king.(sole alive witnesses back then in this scene were WW and his mother).  

So, it was WS who wanted to leave  signs for her that he (and not only him but all the persons she loved and cared for)  remembers. The fact, that he  delivers also memories of her time with WW, shows that he holds no grudge, that he understood, and that he respects her memories . (damn, tears comes as i am writting this

Thanks for providing such a profound interpretation of the drawings. I really wished that they could have been more obvious about this, if it was their intention. Maybe indicate that Baek Ah was the artist, or something...because the one thing that really tore me apart after watching the finale was that even though Hae Soo remembers everything, she never realized the fact that So didn't read her letters, and didn't show up before her death only because he didn't know she was dying. Before Soo died she still thought that he harbored a strong disdain for her, and I suspect that when she remembered her past, that is also what she would remember. I would have preferred to see the rain scene as one of the drawings, as it was one of the more impactful scenes for So-Soo. Or, even have pictures of him playing with their child, to let Soo know that he knew, and that he still had a piece of her after her death. I just think that if this was him leaving signs for her, it's a little bit too subtle and I would have wanted him to be more obvious that he had forgiven her, and that he still loved her until his death. 

• Like 12

@ilovecoffeeandbooks Awww...come here.Let's all gather for a group hug:tears:And we should bring chocolate too!Keep ourselves happy for as long as we can...

I keep checking twitter,this thread and LJK's IG.What is wrong with me?image.gif I also keep replaying the OSTs on the bus.And when I close my eyes,I imagine I'm watching the scenes again in my head.OMG I need help.And exam is in 4 days time.This is psychotic.

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

So I accidentally tripped and landed on the replay button again today.

*sigh* When will I be able to let go? Maybe once (yes, ONCE, not IF *raises pitchfork*) they release the cut scene and I get some closure, I can move on? ...right, guys? Right?

....I need a hug :( 

Believe it or not I was planning to watch something else to ease my broken heart. But somehow I open MLSHR folder and replay it again. I guess my mind and my heart are not in sync.

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

@ilovecoffeeandbooks Awww...come here.Let's all gather for a group hug:tears:And we should bring chocolate too!Keep ourselves happy for as long as we can...

I keep checking twitter,this thread and LJK's IG.What is wrong with me?image.gif I also keep replaying the OSTs on the bus.And when I close my eyes,I imagine I'm watching the scenes again in my head.OMG I need help.And exam is in 4 days time.This is psychotic.

I know how you feel chingu. I had an exam same day when the final episode aired, basically yesterday, God it feels like long time ago. Sigh. Keep playing the OST and the musicals too. When we get that closure that we need, I think we can somehow move on, SBS I'm looking at you. In the meantime try watching light dramas, might take your mind off for couple of hours. I'm trying to move on by waiting for another drama to come out, Hwarang, which is also sageuk filled with warriors. I really need to pass this stage.

• Like 9