[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

26 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Withdrawal syndrome start to form inside me

Be strong, be strong :tears:

I already watch the last episode 3 times... and it give me the same feeling... and keep cryng till the end...:bawling:... beautiful sad ending...

Gwenchana... gwenchana... be strong... it's only drama....:wub: i should see another LJK drama or running man :P

Everytime i cry... my flu getting worse... him nae:wub:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Can someone explain this to me? What I don't get, even though in Korean the drama didn't have high ratings it basically exploded internationally, not only in China, but in other several other countries with a huge success. it's even going to be on Netfilx. Just in China there is 2 billion+ views... 

Even if not in Korea, but it is still obviously a goldmine... so why wouldn't SBS do a second season? I assume they could sell the episodes for much more, if not twice as much as the first ones. The fans would go crazy. If it had a very good plot line I would go crazy for it. 

To be honest I don't know what I want... maybe it would be enough if they realised the extended ending scene. I still hope we will see it one day... or probably it would just made us crave for more. I just doubt LJK would admit it is not the full version of the ending if they didn't want to share it with us in the future. 

But I still don't get why SBS doesn't want to ride the international-success wave. 

SBS is the broadcasting station and make their money through advertising that is why ratings are important for them. The investors are YG and U.S. NBC Universal Studios so it would be them that will make the decision of any further season.

• Like 12

The drunkard Ji Mong is the Goryeo boy that is in his body??!

Or due to the change in history, certain aspects of timeline has changed?!

overall I like the ending with their child with Jung. Much happier that they didn't go with the c-Ver but if there is a special with modern times...it won't hurt either!

• Like 9

I DONT ACCEPT THIS FINAL

NO NO NO !!!!

It is cruel and unfair     :bawling:

Wang So did everything so well, he was so true,  he deserves to be happy!!!  He could not even have her daughter THIS IS NOT OKAY! he gave all his love :( omg...I need a hug ....We can write to SBS? Make an alternate ending? Please we need make a request to SBS TT - TT

Sorry I just...I cant... 

Pd. sorry my bad english u.u 

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Ji Soo (who played Wang Jung) confirmed in an interview that there is a scene in modern times where future So and Ha Jin meet. He wondered if it would be included in a DVD release. Just like Jin Ki Joo (actress of CR), he confirmed that many scenes were deleted from each episode. All the more reason for a complete edition to come out...

OMG!! OMGG!!!! OMG!! :blush:

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, liddi said:

Her letter to So

"Life is like a dream. Right and wrong. Love and hate. They all get buried with the passing of time and leave quietly with no trace.
Do you still think that you don't have my whole heart and resent me?
I'm always worried that I may have left you with hatred instead of love, not allowing you to rest in peace.
I still love you.
When you gave up everything and stood by me in the rain...
and when you took the arrow meant for me,
you became someone I could never forget in my life.
I came to realize that the opposite of loving is not hating, but leaving.
I'm afraid that you may think that I left you and that you left me.
I yearn for you so much, but I can't be near you.
I hope and wait to see you again inside these fences, that you'll visit some day."

Thank you for providing us a much much better translation of her letter. The sub in the drama does not do the letter justice.

• Like 14

53 minutes ago, eunki said:

People, who are disappointed with ending! Please, watch it again

I did and it's a different feeling! It is so beautiful...sad but immensely beautiful and deep. This is indeed epic love story and I completely believe that WS will find HS wherever she is, and be happy forever! 

I don't regret 2months of heart aches, ruined RL and sleepless nights. MLSHR, I love you!

We would have appreciated had this drama been flawless for last two months.. which it wasn't..

So that's the least director owes to us with so much of heartbreak ..w hich wasn't even coming from actors or story.. atleast pay for the deeds.. for fans who still supported the project because of the actors involved ( actors were great!).

19 minutes ago, nikiazia said:

why they cut the scene? if they shoot WS meet HS in the future (21st) ... they should put in the final. 

i'm so mad & angry with stupid PDnim & writernim

who would sub the dvd version?

without subs whats the point in buying :(

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Ji Soo (who played Wang Jung) confirmed in an interview that there is a scene in modern times where future So and Ha Jin meet. He wondered if it would be included in a DVD release. Just like Jin Ki Joo (actress of CR), he confirmed that many scenes were deleted from each episode. All the more reason for a complete edition to come out...

OH MY GOD!!!

Why did the director cut THAT SCENE!!!!

I'm so furious right now. I think i'm going to cry and weep all day. And call office: sick leave.

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Which idiot decided to omit that scene? No wonder they were saying it was a happy ending. Probably they decided the fans know too much and want to turn the table on us. :bawling:

This drama gave me hangover like no other.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, aine7 said:

What a journey! What an incredible journey! But I need time to re-watch these last two episodes with a clear mind. To think, to analyze.But all I can say…I loved the finale. I felt relieved that in the end this awesome series remained true to its own distinctive style to let each and every viewer to have his/her own  end of the story/open ending/never ending or whatever. That series feed our minds and the end feed our imagination. This end is a delicate and subtle closure: love come in many forms: pure, unconditional, all consuming, tragic, heartbreaking, unrequited.

Thank you all for being such wonderful companions, for your amazing and insightful comments and analyses. I enjoyed your ability to synthesize, pinpoint facts and things. I will keep close to my heart “I don’t want to”, “you’re mine”, “I love you” “I will find you”.

Beautiful words!!!!

16 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

At this point, I'm putting all my hopes in this DVD release *crossing fingers* :D

• Like 8