[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I think HS woke up.... and lost her memories... she has snippets of WS in her memories but thinks it was all a dream She sees JM who looks like he recognizes her, but she doesn't.

Her memories start coming back of WS... ITS NOT A DREAM SILLY GIRL. More memories come back. YES. She realizes its not a dream. Sorry i'm watching SBS and international at the same time, and they are both slightly different.

I think she realises she changed history... he didn't kill everyone like he would have, and instead poor GJ is standing there all alone. HS CRIES.

Wait... then we cut to HS and WS wearing period clothes talking? Dream sequence? I am sorry if i am confusing people. I am confused what is happening in the last 5 mins?

I think international version ends with WS looking into the camera and we see the scar on his face once more as he says If we are from different worlds, I will find you. My dear Soo.

I... what? I need to sit down find all the versions of this episode and watch this episode again.

• Like 15

Just finished watching raw live with lots of buffering.... Arrrgh, no modern WS? I don't know, the stream stopped when he was thinking, then when it came back on it was trailer for next show?

Even without subs, I already have complains about this episode in terms of the execution. Ep.19 was so much better!! I'm actually disappointed. But I'll wait for subs, and maybe I'll eat my words. Complains still standing though. Will be back to rant. I'm sure many share the same feeling about what I have problems with.

• Like 4

YAY!!!  So i can honestly say I am not suprised or disappointed in the slightest the ending was a let down.  Glad i skipped so much of the show.  I really honestly was hoping it would end well so i could backtrack the episodes and enjoy it but it sounds like it went similar to the original versions.

Dont get me wrong I  hope those who did watch it all the way through enjoyed it, however I for one must confess to being glad I didnt invest my time and effort into it.

• Like 5

Just now, lovedrama11 said:

Whatttt!!!! I will kill somebody :crazy: I have been waiting for that only ray of hope for so long and they do this AAARRGGGG!!!!

I may want to skip the last two episode. oh my goodness i feel utterly cheated.

It last episode really sounded like it was completely rushed.

whats the moral?! i mean so HS goes back? and nothing changes? i dont get it anymore.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Final nail in the coffin: NO MODERN MEETING.

This must be the most cruel drama ever made for the viewers.

What the actual frack!!! Gimme back the 2 months of life that I devoted to you!!!!

LJG, look what my love for you has done to me!!!!

YES SHOW!

GIVE US BACK OUR 2 MONTHS!!

I feel so damn empty!

• Like 15