[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 minutes ago, hiluna said:

There has been other kdramas on netflix before, some good ones, some not so good. I just hope they get the SBS version.

@hiluna  I don't care what version they get as long as they show it I also have nextflix, And have been waiting tfor them to bring some updated dramas and I'm so happy for MLSHR

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

It's Sunday morning and they give me wook's stills.

Haiz, guess tomorrow it's sayonara to wook.

But So is not going to like that, he is not :tears:

even the moment Su step out from palace to marry Jung and WW get the punishment i think So will think all this time Su always have feeling to WW until he read that letter ( that i really hope he will read it before it too late )...

So likely crying somewhere else just like 4th... even he did't send RX out but he will watch her from afar... cue the tears....... 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I figured he'd get off, but that punishment is still too light. When I said "punishment", I really meant "death". I don't care about the c-version, this k-version of the 8th prince should die for all the crimes he's committed.

So can't sentenced WW to death punishment... remember WW have a powerful clan and his mom is the previous queen and his sister is the queen... 

that's the worst punishment even death is better cause he will imprisoned or house arrest for the rest of his life.. that's why 8th killed himself.. 

So will make a living hell to every single one but he can't kill any of his sibling... he rose to throne to prevent this also he did promise Su this one...

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, violet90 said:

even the moment Su step out from palace to marry Jung and WW get the punishment i think So will think all this time Su always have feeling to WW until he read that letter ( that i really hope he will read it before it too late )...

So likely crying somewhere else just like 4th... even he did't send RX out but he will watch her from afar... cue the tears....... 

I agree with you with the confession letter that was the same in bbjx... but dont forget about hs diary ( the one that she wrote using modern writing form).. i wonder when ws will read it.. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I figured he'd get off, but that punishment is still too light. When I said "punishment", I really meant "death". I don't care about the c-version, this k-version of the 8th prince should die for all the crimes he's committed.

But he does die... :) (This drama has made me evil, I'm laughing at the prospect of someone's death) - At the end of the day he drinks poison and dies (courtesy of Ruo Xi, but still) - at this point,

Spoiler

the emperor has made him change his name to something very derogatory (swine, I think?), his wife has killed herself, he's been stripped of everything and he dies alone in a cold cell.

.. Pretty brutal punishment, I think. Sometimes, death is too good for a villain - if you can make it such that breathing becomes excruciating for the character, I think that will be justice for a hateful and despicable villain. :(

• Like 8

1 minute ago, jentayue said:

I agree with you with the confession letter that was the same in bbjx... but dont forget about hs diary ( the one that she wrote using modern writing form).. i wonder when ws will read it.. 

i don't think he able to read that but its an interesting thing that they add.. maybe this will be in modern plot or just something that So will hold to his death... its something from Su even he don't understand it he will hold to that.... 

all these thing that Su left for him just make my heart ache........ 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

But he does die... :) (This drama has made me evil, I'm laughing at the prospect of someone's death) - At the end of the day he drinks poison and dies (courtesy of Ruo Xi, but still) - at this point,

Hide contents

the emperor has made him change his name to something very derogatory (swine, I think?), his wife has killed herself, he's been stripped of everything and he dies alone in a cold cell.

.. Pretty brutal punishment, I think. 

Drinking poison to escape a long cold life in a prison cell is no punishment ... it's running away ... 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i'm praying for this... when WW said that they are mutual debtor he never think YH as his sister anymore and now that YH stab him in the back there is no need for him to protect or follow what YH want... 

i'm paying to see how YH and So will react if WW spill all the thing that both of him and YH do to get the throne....... 

Jaebal... Wook ya please at least redeem yourself a bit by telling Wang So who Yeon Hwa really is. I don't want Yeon Hwa wrong doings to be hidden untold until the end. Hopefully after hearing those confession Wang So would revenge Yeon Hwa slowly and painfully like he did to his mother Queen Yu.

• Like 14

6 hours ago, whyo said:

This is for you... to ease our heart :P I got it from @bitofmadness at SoSoo shipper thread

Hahahaaha, yes that is true.

And Wang So doesn't need the clans support to take the palace from Yo. He has his fans from all around the world (including me)

We will destroy Goryeo LOL.

Hey, if Aragorn from Lord of the Rings has ghost of the mountain to win the war,  Wang So will have his fans.

Angry fans is really scary, you know?

LOL, I can't stop laughing :joy:

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Instead of season 2, I would rather watch a movie or mini series to MLSHR Prequel.

You know, why the queen hate Wang So so much, his life in shinju clan before finally entering the palace (and meet Hae Soo)

Dreams do come true :tears:?

I'd like to see what happened during all those time skips... Especially the two years during Mu's reign. More SoSoo cuteness as they become besties with almost benefits!

• Like 12

@itzibitzispider I think the real punishment for him is that for someone who prided himself on 'having people' (throwback to earlier episode where he tells So that no one belongs to him), where he's played God with other people's lives, all of that gets taken away from him. Death really does nothing to increase his suffering - he's untouchable at that point - The punishment is to make living so hard for him, and yet he'll be unable to die because it's not in his power to do it, he has nobody unlike before, the cultured persona he's worked so hard to build has been removed - he's literally in his own words 'The Emperor's dog'. 

• Like 14

In the spoiler pic, while Wook is hugging Soo, her hand is in a tight fist (meaning she is not sad about him).

I'm curious about the many copies of So's poem that Soo is keeping.  So asked her why she wanted him to write so many copies and Soo said there is a purpose.  I'm sure the purpose will be shown in ep 19 or 20 .... could it be a major turning point?  Did c-version had this scene?

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Hahahaaha, yes that is true.

And Wang So doesn't need the clans support to take the palace from Yo. He has his fans from all around the world (including me)

We will destroy Goryeo LOL.

Hey, if Aragorn from Lord of the Rings has ghost of the mountain to win the war,  Wang So will have his fans.

Angry fans is really scary, you know?

LOL, I can't stop laughing :joy:

Indeed, angry fans are really scary. Count me in.

It's early in the morning here, but looking all those still cuts makes my heart hurts so much. Reading you comment made me laugh.

My poor heart. I thought i was ready for anything that will happen in Ep 19 and 20. But looking at those stills, I asked myself "really?" I'm gonna use this Sunday to prepare myself.

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I thought the Healing Camp link has been remove? I cant find it anymore. Can u give the link that I can access?

Yes, it has been removed. I am sorry I can't get the links too. Ah, I wish I have download the video before they remove it.

The last time I watched it, MLSHR is around episode 8 - 9, I think.

• Like 6