[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 hours ago, Rose34 said:

OMG GUYS GOOD NEWS!! 

MLSHR official SNS(facebook, weibo, twitter) has been the arena for diverse opinions and discussions by international fans. Facebook has over 72,000 likes and postings get hundreds of comments. Also, let alone the popularity in overseas, the drama clips in the biggest portal site domestically, Naver has over 80,000,000 views. 

MLSHR is being aired simultaneously on different platforms in Asian countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Hongkong as well as Australia, North and South America. In overseas, OST which is the barometer of a drama’s popularity is also breaking records of sales. 

MLSHR has exceeded grand record of 2billion views in YOUKU, the biggest online video channel.  KKTV, the Taiwan VOD service site, ranked no.1 live show clicks. Also the drama is staying on the top  in Korean drama ranking in Hongkong LeEco TV. 

The drama is also being aired to the American viewers through the global Video platform DramaFever and the popularity has kept the drama on No.1 in chart since October. 

With the contract with Netflix, the biggest global streaming service company, the buzz and popularity are expected to continue. 

MLSHR episode 19 will be broadcast on 31st Oct and the finale episode will air on 1st NOV. 

Translated by Elly@JGfamily

Source: JGfamily FB

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jgfamily/moon-lovers-scarlet-heartryeo-winning-the-grand-prize-of-korea-brand-awards/1407752932586407

Netflix!!  Please make a brand new original series with SC! Alright that's a wishful thinking

Now I suspect Nielsen Korea was rigged <_<  The drama is doing too good to get such low ratings

• Like 20

41 minutes ago, dears said:

True. I never have objection on Wang So turns bad, he can be the most evil one for all I care, but I really hope they would include more scenes to explain his changes, gradually. You know they described Wang So as a person who even after years of being abandoned and treated cruelly by his mom still defend her and came to her with a smile and desire to be loved. He stayed loyal to his father and Wang Moo even though they used him in a way or the other. He still loves Hae Soo even after her many rejections. Wang So is not the one who can change easily. That's why I said with this instant development, he's out of character, all thanks to the limited episode. But what could I do, all is done, the writer must be the one who is more upset than me. The fact that the writer could do so much but can't because this drama has to finish in 20 episodes. I will just watch the remaining two episodes with an ease heart.

And yes, like you said, people in real life rarely change instantly, it happens over time. They might as well include a time jump if they can't put more scenes to the drama, that is more acceptable. I know the frustration to change, because I experienced it, it took me years to change after so many things happened, and even if I want to claim my innocence self, it might took me years also because all the wrecked things has happened.

For those looking for a cure after this drama, maybe you can try watching The Man Living in Our House. I'm starting to like that drama. Well, I don't care about the rating competition since I couldn't influence it anyway, so I just watch every drama that I want to watch.

Yup, I agree with you in all this. Sigh, if only this drama can have more episodes ._.

7 minutes ago, dears said:

I would rather they reincarnate into the real actors, Lee Jun Ki, IU, Baekhyun, Kang Ha Neul, LOL.  :joy:

I know it's not possible but I do hope some drama will do this later. How fun it is if a drama actually make the characters reincarnate as the actors who played them. :glasses:

And just like Nicky Wu who married his co-star after BBXJ, Lee Jun Ki could marry IU. Okay, let's stop, I'm going nuts. :dizzy:

LOL! Into their real actors, you say? Damn, that's a really interesting idea. I wonder how that would turn out?~ It would be a realllyyyy unique ending. I wouldn't mind for a sequel too! :lol: Some of the actors have very different personalites from their characters (e.g Kang Ha Na and her character, YH. Heck, I'm pretty sure her and IU are good friends!! xD)

If someone made a fanfic about this, I would definitely be invested into it. I could write about it, but I'm already working on two stories (one of them has yet to be published, but will be soon) + school + lel I would have no idea on how it would go. x_x  I hope this gets turns into a fanfic, such an interesting sequel

Hehehehe, everyone is nuts about our otp! *points at shipping thread*

• Like 9

Imagine if she comes back to 21st century, it will be a huge relief but it will never be the same, it must be sad but relieved and changed. Then she will start throwing her best friend and ex, then she will join olympics for shot put throw! 

9. THINKING OUT LOUD AND IMAGINATION GOING OUT OF CONTROL :grin:

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I'm not too fond of the modern Wang Wook saving Go Ha Jin but if that's going to happen I can imagine them showing the scene where WW puts his hand forward and HS takes it (ep1) parallel. I don't see why they would do that because WS and HS are star crossed lovers not HS and WW.

Hmm.. How about if the hand that is put forward now to save GHJ is that of a modern Wang So's? It will still mirrors the scene in ep 1, but this time there is transition and progression from Wook to So.. Maybe they can also give us the impression that they are complete strangers or he is just an incarnation in this modern day... That is until.. the modern Wang So starts reciting the verse of the poem that HS/GHJ loves so much!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, hiluna said:

Right on, I was thinking "oh my! never mind about whether it was HS or YH, why can't it be me !!" :wub: That was one sexy move GJ *fanning self*

LOLL so true! When HS rejected his forced-first-kiss, I was like: come on girl, you must be kidding me, that's one hot move and you denied it. ( alright, i know it's sexual harassment, but I can't help it, WS is too good,too perfect :P )

• Like 12

It could not be called spoilers since mostly the pictures are from the preview. What I want to point out here is that that dreaded look on Wang Wook when he see Wang So, he must be thinking "Ah, this was why Hae Soo told me not to stand in Wang So's way." Wang So has turned into an evil king like it was prescribed by the history, and now it's more because of his jealousy?

I never thought Wang So as a good character, I'm just glad that the writer gave an insight of why he turned that way But later in the history, he repented his sins and started to build temple, etc. I hope they didn't drift so much from the history, Wang So didn't kill any of his brothers there.

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, violet90 said:

guys...... if we react like this about WW hugging Su imagine if we have a bedroom scene with YH and So..... gosh why they give us thing like this in the end....??????? 

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~~ !!

We don't deserve this! :bawling:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Well, at least we have a heads up for the finale.

That's a great way to look at it :) At least this way, we can only be surprised... We can expect that the Angel of Death will appear yet again with Im Sun Hae's voice accompanying him - Will there be anyone we care about left in Goryeo??? :(

• Like 12