[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hey you! Gwangjong!

I suspect, you dunno much about women, so lemme tell you a lil' something, yeah?

You don't like a woman? Not interested in her at all? Not thinking of making babies with her?

Then, don't go put your face 3 freaking inches away from hers, and get all smoldery!

Hide contents

Hide contents

With that gorgeous face & mesmerizing eyes of yours, no woman can take it, okay?!

***sounds of ovaries exploding***

And the last thing we want is you giving Yeon-hwa a heart attack. I mean, not that we're against her death or something... but we need a slowwwww and painful death for her. Heart attack is too swift and merciful.

OMG :D This is too funny :D

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hey you! Gwangjong!

I suspect, you dunno much about women, so lemme tell you a lil' something, yeah?

You don't like a woman? Not interested in her at all? Not thinking of making babies with her?

Then, don't go putting your face 3 freaking inches away from hers, and get all smoldery!

Hide contents

Hide contents

With that gorgeous face & mesmerizing eyes of yours, no woman can take it, okay?!

And the last thing we want is you giving Yeon-hwa a heart attack. I mean, not that we're against her death or something... but we need a slowwwww and painful death for her. Heart attack is too swift and merciful.

hahahhahaahahahahaha I laughing at your post really, this is the first post I burst out laughing after the BTS in the morning

Spoiler

the rest of the post are giving me headache...too devastating with emotional roller coaster ride in the bad way 

I guess heart attack will not kill Yeon-hwa sadly...yes..we need a slower death for YH!! I am pulling out my devil horn and devil fork now!

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, naritul said:

Nice to meet you all 

:grin:

Hi all... i know i'm very late.... just starting to watch this drama, i've been so busy lately...

my stupid question is : wang so took of his mask, did he get a permanent make up concealer from HS? or did he find something else?

Thank You.....

Soo actually taught So how to put it on himself, so maybe he does it himself? Don't think it's permanent but it could be semi-water proof which is an achievement in itself, given the technology at that time ...

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

This is the first drama who torn me apart between my reason and my feelings. My brain told me that GJ did the right thing cleaning the palace of traitors but my feelings go with HS telling me that the way in which he did that it was too cruel. I will try to watch the last two episode without to judge, without feeling because otherwise I will go crazy. Even so I have a little hope thinking that GJ will trick YH. He promised her that he will give her what she wants if she will give up on her family (Wook). After he will take his vengeance on Wook without YH to oppose him, she will ask him to give her what he promised to her. All I want to hear from him is: I lied.

For me my So-Soo ship will never sink. It will float adrift in the open ocean like Flying Dutchman for a thousand years.

This is also my first kdrama where my heart and my brain going for opposite directions.

My heart really really want HS to die in WS's arm. They will have time to say goodbye, to say they always love each other and WS tell her he will find her again even if it takes 1000 years. No regrets, no misunderstanding, just 'see you again, my love'.

But my brain wants WS never had the chance to see HS in her last moment. I want to see WS cry and cry and cry, fill with regrets. I really want to see LJG's acting for this scene. I want it to be the best death scene ever with so much pain and regrets.

I am torn :bawling:

Yes, Gwangjong, tell YH you lied :grimace:

• Like 21

I don't consider Yeon Hwa someone worthy to rule Goryeo and less be married with Wang So, or Gwangjong. She caused the death of her own brother and not content with that is about to betray another, the same who sacrificed his love for Hae Soo and helped her to marry WS. She deserves to have a worse death than Lady Oh but I know that's never going to happen, Wang Wook will never betray her that's a reality so her crimes maybe will remain unpunished.

Queen Yo was criticized for being a bad mother, but I dare to say that Yeon Hwa would do the same if she considers one of her childs superior to the other, or you not believe that the scene of her in the bath is a winked at what she will become, a worse version of Queen Yo. It is not fair that WS (Gwangjong) have to spend the rest of his life with someone equal to the mother who rejected him for so many years, neither is that I think that Hae Soo was the right person to be the queen, she is weak and in the position in which WS is, he needs someone stronger and with the ability to withstand everything, but that does not mean that someone like Yeon Hwa is the best option. I wish this story would have had a woman similar to Seung Nyang from Empress Ki, at least would have been less difficult to accept who married Wang So. 

Many blame Hae Soo because her bad decisions led to the death of Eun, and Wang So had to take the path that eventually he took, but what about Yeon Hwa, was not she who told Wang Yo where was Eun, just for her own benefit? Was not she who almost caused the death of the itself Wang So? The reality is that there is no way to justify her actions, whatever are her reasons, and less is someone who deserves to be the queen.

• Like 19

58 minutes ago, missdharma85 said:

I feel the same too :'( 

I just finish watching Sweet Stranger & Me in KBS. It was supposed to be funny & light hearted drama. But I feel numb & didnt even laugh at the funny scene. I hv to stop watchng drama for a while even after MLSHR end. The aftermath effect is too much for me to handle. Maybe I shud just watch Castle or Macgyver rerun until I calm down. 

• Like 15

39 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

My poor mom she's in her 50s and watching this with me every week. Yesterday after 18 she let out a long "wwwwwhhhhoooooo, this drama makes your heart miserable" sounding like she wants to drop the drama. 

I just looked at her and to myself.... yeah how do you think the obsessed me feels? "Chest pain like HS" foreal! I'm sad it's ending next week too but on a happy note like CR "I don't regret anything" hehe. A good journey is one with happiness, anger, heart fluttering and heart wrenching days all together. 

16 minutes ago, whyo said:

Same here... I watch SHR with both of my parents (my dad always stanby to S-One channel when airing time near). My mom can't accept last episode. She said "How can all of them become miserable? Wook is not happy, Jung is not happy, now even Soo and So also not happy" and her eyes teary.

I feel so sorry for her, she didn't know that this is melodrama. I comfort her and said "Actually mom, this is the genre of the drama, the sad one. So there is possibility that this will end with sad ending."

And today.. out of the blue she said  "Pyeha is too pitiful" and her eyes teary again 

Ugh.... I'm so sorry mom :( 

Sorry to hear that :( I don't live with my mom but I did introduce this drama to my friend so that we can talk about it and now in my facebook chats with her, all I can see are sad emoticons. I just told her to save the rest of the episodes and watch them at one go since it might be better to have 4 hours of sadness in one day than dragged out over 2 weeks...

Meanwhile , I'll just re-watch that running man episode with joongi  to cheer me up

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Pang to my face too. My husband told me last nite he long for his wife to return. Apparently, at this point, I turn into somebody he didnt recognised anymore. He was so happy when I told him next week the drama will end. Sigh!! This is the first drama ruined my life

So MLSHR turns us into Gwangjong to our own family ?? When they see us, they see stranger but with the same face

My family probably see me like a zombie lately. I am dead inside but I still move around :w00t:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, kdramawriter said:

THE THREE BROTHERS: HOW TWO HAVE FAILED AND ONE WILL SUCCEED IN FREEING HAE SU

sigh, this drama has made me get insomnia! I just realized that Wang So has just become Wook 2.0 to Hae Su. I believe that she loves him deeply and he loves her more than Wook loved her, but the results are just the same. The writer really put forth this idea that love can change a person for the first half of the show, showing us exactly how WS was warped by the lack of love from his mother and how HS managed to reset him and help him become the man he is. That being said, the second half of the show seems to be a slow descent back to who WS was, a ruthless person who will do anything to protect what is his (actually, quite similar to his mother, Queen Yoo). I know we all hate the Queen, but WS is actually more similar to his mother than we admit. He's an extremist, just as his mother was ruthless in protecting Jung and Yo, WS is the same way for protecting his power and his people. The apple did not fall far from the crazy tree. 

Both Wang So and Wook promised to take HS out of the palace and now both have failed. Wook said he would give up his power to move away with HS, but then realized he couldn't turn his back on his family. Wang So wanted to run away with HS before he became King, but when he realized that power could protect the people he loved, he ascended to the throne, but this further ensconced Hae Su in the palace because she was deeply in love with him by this point and could not imagine leaving him. So both men, in their attempts to free Hae Su, have only buried her deeper in the palace (WS because HS was deeply in love with him, and Wook by turning his back on her and her becoming a slave). I applaud HS for having had enough. As sad as it is Jung is the person who will finally set her free, making good on the promise that was broken by his two brothers. 

Agree with you ,,,, 

That's because WW and WS are greedy. They wanted the throne and love, while Jung just wants love not the throne.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Pang to my face too. My husband told me last nite he long for his wife to return. Apparently, at this point, I turn into somebody he didnt recognised anymore. He was so happy when I told him next week the drama will end. Sigh!! This is the first drama ruined my life

Can I just be happy on behalf of your husband, but let's crying together hand in hand while preparing for our hearts to be shed to billion pieces next week? Hopefully, we don't have to spend months to treat our broken heart in ICU while watching for the aftermath of Moon Lovers. Sobs! 

• Like 11

Credit to Kang Hana Instagram upload. They look so cute & happy in this picture. I like Kang Hana but I dislike Yeon Hwa. How could I bear my heart watching Yeon Hwa & Gwangjong together again next episode. Omo the scene where Yeon Hwa disguise as Haesoo and they almost kiss already make my heart broken...

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Hey you! Gwangjong!

Then, don't go putting your face 3 freaking inches away from hers, and get all smoldery!

Reveal hidden contents

03Jl92y.gif

Reveal hidden contents

2BkJHQK.gif

If could like it for 1000 times, i would have. This just made my day after all the tears and angst.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, antiherofans said:

So MLSHR turns us into Gwangjong to our own family ?? When they see us, they see stranger but with the same face

My family probably see me like a zombie lately. I am dead inside but I still move around :w00t:

Hahahah!! Maybe I turn into Yeon Hwa the witch & my husband was too teriffied to say anything until last nite :grin:

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, imaginary24 said:

Can I just be happy on behalf of your husband, but let's crying together hand in hand while preparing for our hearts to be shed to billion pieces next week? Hopefully, we don't have to spend months to treat our broken heart in ICU while watching for the aftermath of Moon Lovers. Sobs! 

We will hv to pick up the pieces of our broken heart & hold hand when the drama end next week. I hv already attended 3 yoga classes this week to calm myself :heartbreak:

• Like 10