[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On a happier comment...their lovey dovey scenes are so good. I wonder why after moments like this, a bad thing have to happen between them right away making people ignore those scenes and focusing in the bad stuff.

Poor scenes! You were the best! and deserves recognition. :heart:

Knowing how the writer is, if we will have them happy in the future in the right next scene we will see them being run over by a car while crossing the street...ending dead. END.

Jesus Christ! I will stab myself with a hairpin! hahaha. 

• Like 20

Seeing the preview, next week is going to be so much anger and betrayal, no room for peace and love. I don't know what or to who to root for. I'm all the way in favor of WS getting revenge. I HAD ENOUGH OF DEATHS AND BACKSTABBING. I think HS is going to be the last death next week, thus I can't wait to go back to modern era. Living in this Goryeo era is not healthy for your mental health, let alone your body. It's unfair how HS is being treated because she has a scar for saving herself and her limp, plus her weak heart. I probably wouldn't last a week cuz I'm such a rule breaker, outgoing and independent, that they will probably cut my tongue out for talking back too much and acting "out of place". I really want the final episode to be full modern era, not the last 20 minutes or so. I don't know what to feel when HS will die, like would I be sorry to see WS and BA for the last time? Seeing how far all the brothers came so far, I think everyone around them have gone crazy. Seeing WS laugh and being angry is so freaking scary. Some shots of LJG smiling like that, I honestly can't look because he is so scary. Not to mention the closeups don't help at all when you are nervous to look, jeez. At least BA has a sound mind and is not losing it. Him and WH should have happy ending, please at least have one couple with a satisfactory ending!

Seeing 19 preview, it looks like Wook is in a deep sh**. He has that terror look in his eyes, which I don't think we have ever seen. Like really, never. I hope he gets what he deserves, that loathing snake. I wouldn't be sorry that he's gone. If I was WS, I've be like "Off with their heads", haha. Now that I think about how each brother died and what WE went though, I really can't wait to go back to modern times. I feel homesick now and miss all modern technologies, homes, people, clothing, and everything. It was nice living for a month, a year or so, but I wanna go back to her time now. She really doesn't belong there, if she can't stay with her man. I really feel that I lived a lifetime in Goryeo. :dissapointed:

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, paldia said:

After today's episode I have a feeling that when HS is dieing Jung won't let WS see her for the last time. :S

Oooh ouch. That's karma right there. I kinda like it.

HOWEVER, hasn't our WS suffered enough to get some good karma... I mean, yeah there's all those dead monks and everyone who said he stole the throne. But whatever, right?

• Like 7

Spoiler
3 hours ago, zi4r said:

I won't get to watch the episode tonight, I think. Work turned from standby mode to full-on crazy mode. Sigh.....

On the brighter side, I think we will hit 2 billion views on Youku tonight. It's 1.9935 billion right now. \^0^/ 

Sks6Rvo.png

Manse manse mamanse!!!

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, paldia said:

After today's episode I have a feeling that when HS is dieing Jung won't let WS see her for the last time. :S

I smell revenge ^_^

---

I guess the lantern festival is the last happy moment for our So-Soo :tears: anyway it might not be as iconic as I thought but kyaa~ it's worthy of spazz.. CHEEK KISS! omo omo~~~  :wub::wub::wub:

if only it was a bit longer blacko-emoticon-02.gif

Everything's messed up in this drama.. but LJG and IU's chemistry is still over the top happy-onion-head-emoticon.gifhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gifhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gif
many of you says season 2 is not really worth it.. may not be MLSH:R2 but I really want a LJG and IU part 2!

desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Anyway wonder what that pinky promise for? So, I guess only Mu, Yo and Won haven't had a touch up of 21st century gesture :lol:

• Like 21

Wang So is that boyfriend/husband whom you crazily fell in love with, not knowing he can become overly possessive, jealous, and abusive that you ended up regretting knowing him. :P

Edited by mfongy
  • Like 12

I'm back...and at this point, all I 'm thinking is that the re-watch value of MLSHR for me is at an all-time low. At least, until I see how it end. Y'all know I've been super into this drama even with all it's post production issues but this is the first time I've had issues with the writing itself.

Rant Incoming:

Things I Don't Understand This Episode:

1. Why the heck is Soo ignoring everything CR did just because she was her "sister"?

Her inability to look past how SHE feels, what affected HER, what made HER uncomfortable is a pretty big character flaw, imo. I'm not saying she hasn't suffered, that her feelings aren't important but would she have felt CR's death was uncalled for if it were someone else who had committed the crimes CR had? How many people suffered directly and indirectly because of CR's unholy feelings for Weasel Won? But Soo gets so caught up in herself that she's incapable of looking at the big picture of things. She's realistic in some sense, however, even this blind love for CR confuses me.

2. Why is Soo not listening to anything So says?

Her closing ranks on herself means she's not hearing anything So's saying. Communication is a must in any relationship and neither So and Soo are effectively communicating right about now. AND IT MAKES NO SENSE considering how they've been portrayed to be a very mature, functional couple previously. Honestly, it just feels like angst for the sake of angst and just shoehorned in because the original had the same angst.

3. Why the heck is So changing so much?

Were we supposed to see Gwangjong as some sort of second personality in So's multiple personality disorder or something? Was there no better way of showing his descent into what appears to be some kind of desperation to protect the throne THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN WANT IN THE FIRST PLACE. 

I understand the throne comes with heavy responsibilities and bombardment from all sides but So shouldn't be going so crazy this soon.

Here's where I can see the blatant copy and paste of C-BBJX onto the characters:

The characters don't make sense (except Soo because she's always been a freaking bleeding heart and she's always harbored a distrust of So in spite of her alleged love for him; she's so quick to doubt him but so slow to show how she feels about him) and WHY WHY WHY on earth would you go to the trouble of creating a character so radically different from Yinzhen personality-wise and have him act THE SAME as Yinzhen. Makes no sense. I'm pretty sure there were way better ways of showing how heavy the throne would be on So rather than give him a personality transplant.

And I don't believe more episodes would have solved the problem because the fundamental problem appears to be with the writer's interpretation of characters as transposed on the Chinese source material.

Rant Over: Long story short.  just want to see how the story ends.

Does So manage to see Soo before she dies in this version?

Is there reincarnation?

I feel so frustrated and pent up!!   :confounded: Send help!!

• Like 22

Just now, magdale said:

I learned from GOT and now with MLSHR  that I prefer to live in a monastery hidden in the most desolate mountain, than spend a single minute in a palace, even when the king is LJG starving onion head   This will ruin your life forever if you not finish executed or prisoner of a crazy king that likes to torture you, or a queen whose hobby is poisoning  bad atmosphere onion head   

I really want him back, the Wang So with the mask and long hair desperate1 onion head I missed those days when he gives a damn what others think or feel about him.

I'm totally with you! If you have space, please let me come with you! It would be really nice living in the mountains and enjoying peace. I really had enough depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif Missing our WS with long hair, charming looks, their talks, and their long looks. I wanna go back crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 10

Just watched ep 18, thoughts:

HS's cause of heartache/weakness starts from having to swallow such a huge bitter pill of not being able to be queen. Super difficult and painful. 

Also, WS is getting a bit strict and mean to her. 

CR death-- yeah she did wrong, but you guys tell me, if your friend who you loved for years, you witnessed that, seeing that person beaten to death  by sticks and also witnessed the bloody carcass of that person. Personally, even if its a random person, its a traumatizing sight. Betrayal of CR caused her a lot of pain, ALSO, cruel torturous death of CR caused her pain. -- its not just a maid guys, its a really close friend who died, as far as I know, you can't turn off the switch of your emotions based on logic, so betrayal or not, she cared about CR. 

She's leaving the palace because she probably needs a break and feels disappointed that her boyfriend could take such a step maybe without consulting her first? or atleast giving a warning that he's gonna kill someone close to her. 

She also felt concerned at how cruel he was to Jung and I could sense disappointment. 

BTW no feelings at all when queen yoo died, i was like finally, this snake is out of the way. HATED her character. I liked Yo so much more. I agree with the other comments here, waste of the OST on her death lmao. 

next episode we are gonna see WS freak out because of WookSo past. She tries to hold his hand in the preview and he rejects her, its gonna make her health worse and in the end, she's probably gonna escape with jung, get kicked out by WS himself or get kidnapped by Jung. This might cause WS to go on a killing rampage. WS will still keep the reputation of being a king that caused a lot of bloodshed despite HS's determination to stop it but what will be funny is that it will probably be because of her. His anger due to her will make his mind pop. Guys don't worry about YH. WS will only love HS forever and ever. just accept that she's queen. though when she mentioned the scar on the body and HS can't be queen, someone should just knife her and give her a scar too. SIGH. oh wells. 

PREPARE FOR HS'S DEATH. 

• Like 18

i'm going to bed & try to forget everything. Just like what GJ told HS.

luckily only 2 episode left. so much of heart clenching scene. I love the evil GJ but hate him for being so childish towards HS.

Come on man this girl loves you till she go against her own believes. If you don't want her, then send her off then only sleep with that evil snake. Don't torture her using that evil snake. if you do that, i wish for your richard simmons life.

Lesson learn from MLSHR, evil snake gets want she wanted & live happily ever after:crazy:

• Like 12

Okay, I’ve calmed down a bit. My initial reaction was why HS why? But now ’m trying to put myself into HS shoes. I think she is never fit for the palace anyway. In order to survive in the palace, you must be willing to betray your so called ‘loved ones’ because they are most likely going to betray you at some point in the future. I don’t think she was ready nor will she be ever ready to do that. She always see the good in people and life. I personally have some friends who are like that, but all of them lead quiet lives in the countryside/mountains away from all the urban madness. 

So far, she is one of the few characters that have witnessed almost all the deaths in this drama. She may have spent seven years in Goryeo, but she have also spent 26 years in modern times. I think the final straw is when she realises that everyone is betraying one another and she cannot stop it. After all this madness, I don’t think her will is strong enough to witness more bloodshed (even if it is for the greater good). 

I honestly cannot imagine if one day my loved ones are at each others’ throats. I think I will seriously have a mental breakdown let alone heart palpitations. Sometimes the happy moments we share with them can override our rational thinking. I'm trying to put myself into the position that the families of convicts have to face. Most of the time, it won’t last forever and we will have to come to accept it in order to cope and move on. And I hope HS will come to terms that it is necessary for CR to die (although I don’t think the director is even going to show this, we probably have to assume lmao). But whether she can recover from all the deaths she witnessed is a different story. 

• Like 17

If I 'm HS, I will take Jung's offer to go with him out of the palace. It's better for HS. 
After becoming king, WS became very selfish and possessive. He was furious when he learned that HS and WW previous relationship. Why was he angry? Earlier when he said that he would make HS was his. HS had said that she loved someone else. But now , the reality she has become his woman. 
At this point I'm on HS side. Don't mistake just inflicted on her. She loves him fully. By her logic,she is aware of the shortcomings that she can't marry him. So although it painful, she can accept her destiny just be a king's woman, and still believes that the King aka WS loves her so much. In contrast with WS, he loves her but doesn't trust her. 

If the story follows a chinese version, like many people said, where HS will die in his arms and he will cry. It will be a cry of regret that he no fully trust her like she loves and believed in him.
After HS dies, as king, he will experience a period of falling. Because during this time HS is someone who has been a source of his strength to be king. Like HS ever says to herself that she will help him.

• Like 21

Spoiler
1 minute ago, redfrommars said:

1ST OF ALL, I SWEAR I WAS F***ING NEAR ON DESTROYING MY LAPTOP AT THAT MASK YH AND DRUNK SO SCENE!!!!  hate onion head

So... we have Su wanting to leave the palace and in the preview So don't want to see Su ever again?   oh onion head

WRITERNIMM I WAS PRAISING YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL CHARACTERIZATIONS AND THE STORY BUT WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED??!!!!

WHERE IS THE SO WHO SAID "I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO" AND THE SU WHO SAID "YOU HAVE ME, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU"?

WHY THE HELL DID YOU DEVELOP THEIR COMPASSIONATE LOVE FOR EACH OTHER IN 17 EPISODES ONLY TO BREAK IT IN 1 EPISODE OF A DEAD (TRAITOR BAD) FRIEND AND A RELATIONSHIP WHERE SU WAS ALWAYS UNSURE AND HAS SUNK MANY YEARS AGO??  kicked2 onion head

DIRECTORNIMM, PDNIMM, EDITORNIMM, DID YOU EVEN HAVE ANY PLAN IN USING THIS?

Hide contents

HOPE0_zpsd1kxfjig.jpg

AND WHAT ABOUT THIS?

Hide contents

HOPE1_zpshtwbklwp.jpg

IS THIS JUST ONE OF YOUR PROMOTION AND ADVERTISEMENT?

AND FINALLY...

HOPE5_zps4hqqwoe8.jpg

HOPE6_zpsvymftegx.jpg

HEALING?? HAPPINESS?? ALL I RECEIVE ARE ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, STRESS AND BROKEN HEARTS.  bleeding onion head

IF YH WILL NOT GET THE KARMA SHE DESERVES BEFORE THE SERIES END AND IF SO WILL CONSUMMATE WITH HER AND HAVE LOTS OF KIDS AND IF THE ENDING IS NOT SATISFYING, I MIGHT WANT TO HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS FOR THE DVD UNCUT VERSION. I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!!  nonono onion head

SERIOUSLY!! OUR SOSOO BABIES DESERVE ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD AND WE ECLIPSES DESERVE THE HEALING AND HAPPINESS LJK MENTION!!!!  desperate2 onion head

Please don't make me regret watching this. I've never been so in love, desperate and devoted for a drama and OTP before... DRAMAGODS DO SOMETHING!!!!  wait onion head

i was asking the same thing... what healing and relaxation??? hahaha

i dunno ill just keep watching as im expecting this things to happen, just wanna know how the production played with the story..

So doesn't want to see Su (maybe coz of that wooky past thing) but i think like the c-version he doesn't want her to leave the palace... she'll be able to leave when married to Jung.

now i just have to find the recaps here... so many pages....... ottoke..

• Like 14