[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

My question is why can't Korean channels, I experienced it with MBC and now SBS, decide at the safest possible broadcast schedule. I meant, they have already a press release confirming that Ep20 will be on Oct 31 and they for sure negotiated airing 3 baseball games at least a few weeks ago already. Can't they at least release a confirmed schedule already for SH, likr will be have Monday broadcast but on diff schedule or will have back to back every Tues.

Spoiler

I was pissed off last year with SWP's cancellation but that was because the baseball game extended. And then this year MBC was wishy washy if they'll air W on schedule.

I accept that they are balancing catering to their varried audiences but the least they could do is give definite and confirmed broadcast schedules especially with simulcast situations like SH. 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@hanazuki hahahahaha I agree he look hot with the beard..but I just..cannot with his lion king hair...after he tied up in a bun when he become king...he look much better...and finally..he is not with that "thicker den mine" eyeliner after he came back kekekekeke 

The above picture...make nearly choke my lunch...wth Kang Hanuel is doing hahahhahahahahahahaha, he is so cute IRL...so detestable in SHR

So true! jong hyun with beard look so damn hot, and tying his hair up really complete the look (of a king?). But of course the most important thing is the lack of eyeliner in his eyes

I know all of you guys still busy discussing the dispute of today (or tomorrow) episode but here I am, drooling over Yo's beard! hahaha

• Like 7

2 hours ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

Text Preview!

해수의 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 왕소. 왕소는 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 대신 해수에게 밤하늘 구경을 시켜준다. 한편, 기적적으로 살아난 왕요는 왕원의 도움으로 왕욱과 마주하게 되는데... 

Wang So was unable to prepare Hae Su's birthday present. In place of the birthday present he couldn't prepare, Wang So takes Hae Su stargazing. Meanwhile, Wang Yo, who miraculously survived, meets Wang Wook with Wan Won's help...

Dear Wang Yo,

Kill Wang Wook please...

thanks,

Yippeuni

• Like 19

34 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

Okay so Ep 14 is not airing on SBS today (Monday)?, It has been rescheduled on Tuesday for back-to-back episode? I just want to know if I can sleep in today because i'm tired :confounded:

EDIT; If it is rescheduled for Tuesday, I expect all the other streams (internationally) will do the same since it is being simulcasted.

if SBS not airing today, all the others streams will not airing too. they must follow SBS schedule

• Like 7

3 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I am ridiculously excited for some serious lip locking between the leads. This is what I love about slow burn romances... the build up, the anticipation, going on this long journey with the leads as they encounter missteps and obstacles along the way and one of them finally realizing that what he/she was looking for was right there in front of them. A love that is built on and grounded in common experience, hardship and friendship is my favourite kind of romance to watch. 

There have been so many great OTP scenes in this drama but the prison scene is absolutely, hands down my favourite. It is probably the most romantic thing I've seen in a K drama. Two people who care so much for each other, both in pain and yet so focused on the other person rather than their own pain. Hiding behind words and bantering in the middle of the most unromantic setting makes the exchange so much more visceral and palpable. 

Well, there's also the raincoat scene... dang it... I can't decide. :P

Su and So have something so precious that's beyond transcient emotions and fanciful notions of love.

That said, I am certain things will not always go their way but if they have these little moments to themselves where we are privy to the brewing passion and the maintaining of the passion, I will be a very happy ajumma.

all the anticipation, all the praying for monday to come. And to have it all squashed by sbs not airing it on it's original schedule! 

I wished for a baseball record breaking of the shortest game ever. So we can go back to our regular sched.

#positiveprayer

• Like 12

Text Preview!

해수의 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 왕소. 왕소는 탄일 선물을 준비하지 못한 대신 해수에게 밤하늘 구경을 시켜준다. 한편, 기적적으로 살아난 왕요는 왕원의 도움으로 왕욱과 마주하게 되는데... 

Wang So was unable to prepare Hae Su's birthday present. In place of the birthday present he couldn't prepare, Wang So takes Hae Su stargazing. Meanwhile, Wang Yo, who miraculously survived, meets Wang Wook with Wan Won's help...

Also, @junee22 to answer your question, no, I'm not a professional translator, though I do speak Korean and Japanese (to be honest, my Japanese is much better than my Korean, but I'm learning more everyday ^ ^) I could do a quick trans of that vid if people are interested, but I completely lost track of the page...

Just as I fear, the happy occassion with So and Soo being lovey dovey will be short-lived. :(
Wook, Yo, and Won... I have nothing to more to say about your evil deeds, except this.......
For Love and Justice, the pretty sailor suited soldier Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon I will punish you! :angry:

Image result for sailor moon with the power

57 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

There will definitely a time jump in today's episode! Look our two villain got a new hairdo and Wook look even more villainous with his new look (still so damn gorgous though)

NOOOO .. this is nooot fair. I want to see every single happy days between So and Soo for as long as possible. Not squeezing 2 years in 20mins then BANG... 2 years later! :tears:

• Like 16

@riuenu, thanks for sharing. I love how So and Soo's outfits compliment one another. That's your Goryeo era couple t-shirt, right thurrr.

Omigod, the preview. Way to go Wookie, kick the Teddy Bear while he's down. This guy has no shame, but that's what will make him a great villian. So, my beloved, just end his misery already. He's totally asking for it. Thanks for sharing, peeps. I hope 14 airs as scheduled. 

• Like 19

Text Preview!

thanks so much...i so dislike WW!I hope to see him paying for what he did ...we all know he will he thinks he can force Hs to come back to him!No way!She already warned him she will not...

• Like 5

On 10/8/2016 at 9:58 PM, kdramawriter said:

Made the link here!  https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1181374/1

I like to say I'm proud to be the only rated M story on AF kekekeke, other than the role play thing which I do not get at all. 

**edit, if you are looking my story on Fanfiction.net, you'll have to remove the K->T filter 

Thank you for all the reviews already! [Edit to add...86 subscribers?? that's amazing!] I should have the second chapter up by Wednesday, to maximize on the eclipses missing our show after Tuesday night airing. Kekekek Sorry just thinking like a good marketer. If you have thoughts, let me know on either sites! The more reviews a story has, the higher it ranks

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, liddi said:

Just to be clear... will SBS air Ep14 only on Tuesday, or two episodes back to back?

Any idea what the airing time is? Is it per usual 10PM KST?

The million dollar question.

Some is saying it's been pushed to tuesday for a back to back ep.

Some is saying it's still waiting for the baseball game. Since we cant predict how long the baseball game will last, it's still up in the air. If its not too long, it will air monday but delayed by a couple hrs. If it's toooo long, it will be pushed to tuesday.

The fate of ep 14 is up in the stars............

So basically: no one knows. 

• Like 13