[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

44 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Is that 9 that's getting a facial??

OH NO!! Crown Prince Mu!!!

Hold on, i'm confused. Facial?!?! I suppose this is perhaps where the creative license is for? 

But why would 9th getting a facial? :mellow:

Again ... Facial?!?! :o :crazy:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

ok, since we are in such a fabulous mood today, I decided to repost a horse story done by a veteran Lee Joon Gi fan in HK, her name is blackhole, I think she has a youtube account. If you can read chinese, do check her weibo account. She has been to his fan meetings and post a lot of informative stuff with a great sense of humour. :) So this is one of the story she made about WS's goryeo Ferrari part 1:

Hide contents

[spoiler/]

Wow.. nice observation from this veteran fans. It was not the same horse when they were riding in the field, on the journey to Songak but this Black Beauty is the horse that entered the palace and was killed. The remaining scene is this white-nosed-black-beauty. Back from dead and forced to put on makeup? Lol!

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, violet90 said:

CP reign is the most peaceful reign i think... HS slowly became herself back with the help of WS of course.. the romance is blooming between HS and WS...

also CP really fond of HS i mean he even wiling to back up from CP position to save HS and now HS got Damiwon palace.. this is all because HS really help him before so he know how loyal HS is.. its kinda sad seeing how CP want to save HS and cannot do that.. i kinda wonder whether WS yell to WY is because he see CP dies or HS being beaten or both??

also.............................. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that bts and the kiss spoiler really make my day... WS is just too cute for word.. he literally obsess with HS lips... LOL

but can i said that i glad HS being herself again.. scolding him back like old day and who know the once wolf dog who people scared to death can be such a man in front of the woman he love... being scold and pouting cause he don't get what he want.. HS really got him wrap around her finger... LOL

i think the stargazing we going to see the first mutual kiss and than the boat ride scene but WS never said that 3 word to her... so in a way she asking WS to officially confess and he got the kiss but WS just being himself... continue with a deep kiss.... and we got our couple sailing after 13th episode.... THANK GOD!!! 

i pretty sure we going to have a bed scene or a hint of bed scene... with this rate there is no way the director will skip that one.. also its an iconic scene in novel after 4th explain why he did't want RX to be his consort... and how RX have his heart...

i can't wait to see WS and HS as a couple.. they have a strong attachment to each other , strongly protective and trusting.. above all WS is obsess with HS so i think we going to get A WHOLE LOT OF SKINSHIP...!!! 

let we all cherish this iconic spoiler...

@violet90 I keep nodding when reading your post. Yes Moo's reign will be the calm before the storm, and it will be short-lived. I guess ep 14 will be my fave of all episodes, when So-Soo ship sails peacefully. And why do I have the feeling that it will only last 1 episode. By 15, things will go beserk once again and continue to get worst until 20. I just wish for a hap-pier ending.

Oh you wish for bed scene, I second that! :wub:

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, violet90 said:

OMG....

so HS is not being held as a hostage... she will be framed and most likely going to get a death sentenced... gosh HS really can't catch a break... all hell will loose for WS so now we know how desperate he is to revolt during WY reign... we can see YH part will play in...

the twist........................................... so Chaeryung ahhhhh......

Oh NOOOOOOO.... thats it!! Mentally drained. Buhbai world.

wait.. She cannot get death sentence. Who will issue the order? WS will be the King's most trusted man. Yo is the rebel, not yet King. Or perhaps the ministers? Aaarrgghhhh

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Let's let's let's.. We need to get that smooch deepen and sinking like titanic in each other's lips. Let's make somebody preggers WS! Fighting!

I'll send some tonic and #oldginsengextract. I guess your girlfriend knows it better than I do but I'll send it anyway. 

With a lot of smooches and hughs and kisses and ... 

Ps: just to avoid the awkwardness, please don't quote any history related fact or C vers related story to quoted or mentioned. It's a fun post. Xoxo guys, xoxo. 

ohh #godblessginsengextract  #oldginsengextract lol

we just saw a glimpse my dear. in full view who know who's sucking who's... good alfa wolf always know how to mating you know *finger cross for it :P 

no need to send it, HS have tons of ginseng at Damiwon "only for special occasion"

PS : i believe no one will tag you for it, people here have a great sense of humor i suppose ;) (hope so...)

• Like 16

@violet90 thank you For the update...

didnt see that coming... this way HS s health will really go bad with the additional torture and maybe WW starts feeling guilty? This is the only way to convince WS to join forces with WW and to marry YH. The worse part will be YH will walk scotfree from the first poisoning incident and CR will be punished cruelly because of the 9th... like father like son...

• Like 12

@meahri_1 thanks for subbed version...

may be already discussed but I just now observed so adding...

KHN was so smiling and seems in good mood but as soon as IU addresses LJK Oppa (at 0.33 sec) KHNs expression changes to serious then keeps his stare on IU and eventually leaving the senior-junior duo discussing...

aww he is so jealous....

Spoiler

@AyaA now i can see the reason of the same word.... good to know abt ur liking and may be you find many more good indian dramas...

• Like 15

1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

Oh NOOOOOOO.... thats it!! Mentally drained. Buhbai world.

that's why Chaeryung will get death sentenced... her role as someone to put poison in king drink and also for making HS suffer... no mercy at this one i guess.. 

• Like 17

53 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Wang So's lips touches softly yet lovingly on to Haesoo's upper lips while his eyes lingers deeply with love on his sarang (love). That mouth open, just gasping for enough air before the full touch of both lips is right on the mark. Time seems to pause and space is non-existent, consumed by the loving and intimate experience shared only by the two lovebirds. 

This glory kissing and touching of the lips is so SENSUAL yet very sweet. Lee Joon Gi romance and kissing scenes is one notch up-level in this drama. HOTTTTT!!! He must have dated and practiced more...*coughJeonHyeBin*

naughty....very naughty.....:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

ohh #godblessginsengextract  #oldginsengextract lol

we just saw a glimpse my dear. in full view who know who's sucking who's... good alfa wolf always know how to mating you know *finger cross for it :P 

no need to send it, HS have tons of ginseng at Damiwon "only for special occasion"

PS : i believe no one will tag you for it, people here have a great sense of humor i suppose ;) (hope so...)

Can you imagine if Wook got to kiss HS? I think the actor who play him (*wink wink*) won't hear the PD say 'cut' immediately. :P

The ps is only for precaution. Because sometimes my jokes are unrecognizeable. I know people in this thread has a tremendous sense of humor. Well, our horses and heaters story made the cut, right?

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

that's why Chaeryung will get death sentenced... her role as someone to put poison in king drink and also for making HS suffer... no mercy at this one i guess.. 

@violet90 oh ...okay. Phuih. 

But who will issue the death sentence? Yo or So? I desperately wish you would say Yo. :tears:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

@violet90 oh ...okay. Phuih. 

But who will issue the death sentence? Yo or So? I desperately wish you would say Yo. :tears:

its So.... i think after So became a king the first thing he will do is investigate all people who involve with that.. its the normal thing to do as a king to make sure no one beside him capable to revolt or against him... the only problem with that is people who will found guilty is someone HS cared for.. IF HS being torture it only going to make So more and more ruthless... so yes complicated matter between his duty as a king and his heart for Soo.....

• Like 22

1 minute ago, solelylurking said:

Can you imagine if Wook got to kiss HS? I think the actor who play him (*wink wink*) won't hear the PD say 'cut' immediately. :P

The ps is only for precaution. Because sometimes my jokes are unrecognizeable. I know people in this thread has a tremendous sense of humor. Well, our horses and heaters story made the cut, right?

PD : Cut.. ok great we will take another angel 

The actors : ........

PD : CUT

The actors : ........

PD : i said CUT CUT CUT... 

The actors : AKHHH... what a disturber, i better make a lot of NG from now on :P

yeah, i think people love our folktale about horse and heater :P, shall we made another one? people really need a good laugh and work their imagination lately. 

• Like 19