[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

in less than 2 days off this forum... it reached 1000 pages!!!! and is now in 1050!!!!! wow... so many other things hapened: no episode on monday (if they plan to do this they must be aware that they're killing me... and now they made me hate baseball!!!!),  new stills, cutest bts video of our loving So-Soo couple... best kiss to come (i seriously need it on monday.. pretty please!!!!)

and LJK sharing aurorarain mv!! wow (sorry i don't know how to tag!!!)

crossed fingers we will have at least international version of episode 14

i really need episode 14

\^o^/

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Since the 13 episodes that have aired so far haven't successfully engaged you, I'm not too optimistic that the 7 remaining episodes will change your mind. But you never know. It might happen. This adaptation just might not be your cup or tea. But I find your commitment admirable in that you're willing to give the drama a chance till the end.

The actors are really good. The main female lead and the main male lead are killing it while they're apart ahahahahahahaha

I just don't see them as lovers that's all.

I'd feel bad to stop watching since they're all 'giving it all'.

I stopped watching some dramas around episode 10 but I return to it after a while to see the ending.

I love it when dramas improve in the second half of their run.

When it happens I'm over the moon.

I'd like it to be the case with this adaptation too.

• Like 11

On 5/10/2016 at 7:44 AM, hiluna said:

I like IU as Hae Soo and her acting is fine for the most part but I think she has to improve on her micro expressions because it is not clear what she is trying to convey to the audience in that scene with Wook at the end. There ought to be more finality in her expression when she says "It won't be easy" before she walks away from Wook, maybe a look of determination to make it so? I honestly don't know if it is the directing or her acting. Also a harder look in her eyes when she accused Wook of using her to kill So would be more appropriate then a wide eyed tearful look (a puppy that got kicked), where is her 21st century feisty self gone to? I would have liked to see her show some hint of her old self here. As a breakup scene, it didn't leave me with much confidence and the international preview for next episode left me depressed as there were few SoSoo scenes. Thank goodness the SBS preview was better but a lot has to be packed into the last few episodes so I don't think we are going to see much of the SoSoo love development before disaster hits them. :tears:

i tried to edit my post to quote you but i don't know how... seems to me that after all these years away from soompi i forgot everything or the rules changed... sigh

i think you're right. IU is doing a good job as HS but they keep of guessing what she's thinking/feeling because she needs a little more imprevement in her expressions... sadly i also have to agree about not much time for our couple developement in next episodes... because Yo is on the way..

• Like 19

What exactly is Mu's illness? I thought it was more physical than mental... this calls for another re-watch.

Also, if So's marrying the little princess to protect her from Mu's insanity and/or other problems, Soo probably can't hold it against him.

Does she even realize at this point that So got married to Yeonhwa and the the little princess historically?

Oh, what am I asking? The girl barely remembers history. Guess I answered my question myself /heh/

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, ventilator said:

The actors are really good. The main female lead and the main male lead are killing it while they're apart ahahahahahahaha

I just don't see them as lovers that's all.

I'd feel bad to stop watching since they're all 'giving it all'.

I stopped watching some dramas around episode 10 but I return to it after a while to see the ending.

I love it when dramas improve in the second half of their run.

When it happens I'm over the moon.

I'd like it to be the case with this adaptation too.

By the way @ventilator, forgive me for not saying it before. WELCOME! @MadraRua is right. We're all pretty mature and even keel here, but all of us pretty much have the Scarlet Fever.

Hoping the second half of the drama will be a pleasant surprise for you.

• Like 17

1 minute ago, millie10468 said:

What exactly is Mu's illness? I thought it was more physical than mental... this calls for another re-watch.

HS thinks the Mu had atopic dermatitis (itchy skin). But maybe he becomes mentally ill becomes Wook is poisoning him or some other reason?

• Like 13

9 hours ago, qwenli said:

ok, since we are in such a fabulous mood today, I decided to repost a horse story done by a veteran Lee Joon Gi fan in HK, her name is blackhole, I think she has a youtube account. If you can read chinese, do check her weibo account. She has been to his fan meetings and posts a lot of informative stuff with a great sense of humour. :) 

Sorry to cut your post. She also has an account here in Soompi @JGBlackHole. I have read some of the Blackhole's post in weibo (using the translator), yes she always goes to JoonGi's fan meetings and even talked to him in his last fan meeting who carried out on September 10th, 2016 for the Japanese fans. She is known among the oldest JoonGi's fans, and he posted on his instagram videos of his fanmeetings recorded by Blackhole like these.

Spoiler

• Like 20

47 minutes ago, liddi said:

@ruizaio kindly gave a very detailed explanation in the following posts regarding the ranking of queens in Goryeo, the historical vs creative liberties taken in MLSHR. You can read them below:

Is there some way to pin background/informational posts somewhere in page 1 of the forum so that it's an easy reference point?  Also somewhere where we can collate all the really pretty gifs and pic collages? 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, solelylurking said:

The actor who play Wook shoukd learn a thing or two from LJK about this.. His skill in kissing needs to be increase too, not just his fighting skill (which I can say got increased tremendously with the help of your 4th prince. We, from 8th prince family owe a huge debt *bow*). 

We'll post it tomorrow. Tonight is time for my RL bae. Hehe. I need some steamy inspiration to come up with horses and heaters the saga. 

To increase this kind of soft skill he need a partner, how come he can increase it when JK stolen his partner? Or you wanna volunteer?? 

• Like 10

WangMu does have physical illness('itchy skin') but in the new still cuts,it looks like he has developed mental illness too? I think it's more likely he has paranoia.He is not backed up by powerful clans,he is too 'soft' to be on the the throne-all in all he can be easily overthrown.So i guess he becomes more afraid to the point that he turns out mad.What do you guys think?

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, AuroraSky said:

Is there some way to pin background/informational posts somewhere in page 1 of the forum so that it's an easy reference point?  Also somewhere where we can collate all the really pretty gifs and pic collages? 

Check with @LyraYoo. If you have the links to the reference information, it might make it easier for her to help you get this done.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, violet90 said:

OMG....

so HS is not being held as a hostage... she will be framed and most likely going to get a death sentenced... gosh HS really can't catch a break... all hell will loose for WS so now we know how desperate he is to revolt during WY reign... we can see YH part will play in...

the twist........................................... so Chaeryung ahhhhh......

Lol not again, HS need to stop serving anything to the king or princes, since she got used many time to serve poison, hope there are no such repetitive plot/trick

• Like 16

@UnniSarah, @Hanazumi and others I may have missed...  Greetings!  Regarding the Evil Queens of the East...  do you get the feeling that something is missing, like some part of the backstory on the queens was edited out and the writer tried to make up for it by writing it in the dialogue but there is still a feeling that you're not privy to something... kind of like that irritating feeling you get while standing in a store and forgetting what you came to buy...

Through most of the drama it was apparent that Queen Yoo was evil but Queen Hwang appeared to be meek, considerate and loving, at least it appeared that way with WW's wife.  The first time she shows any hint of evil is when she stops WW from going to HS while she's petitioning the King for Lady Oh's life when she says she must protect her child's life.  That indicates she was aware that YH was behind the attempted poisoning of the CP and she is willing to let Lady Oh die in her daughter's place.  I could be mistaken here and she could be referring to the King's anger at whomever took HS's side so she's worried about WW, not YH, but that's not the feeling I get from the scene.  I think she was aware of YH's actions and, since she apparently did nothing to stop her, QH is as guilty of attempted regicide as was YH.  I know we're led to believe it was QY who sent Lady Oh the miscarriage-inducing tea and blamed it on QH, but what if it actually was QH who sent the tea and who then claimed innocence to throw the blame for her actions on to QY.  This would essentially be the same thing  as YH having HS deliver the poisoned tea and then pretending to drink it so as to throw suspicion off of her.  Like daughter, like mother.  After So tells JiMong to gather the General and his army, it is QH who has her wits about her and tells QY they need to come up with a plan to save their sons' lives.  My point is, and maybe I'm over-thinking it, QY is vain and shallow but QH is deceptive and calculating.  This side of WW is now coming out.  When he says, he must not be "seen" as acquiring the throne through ignoble means and that the traitor who betrays a traitor is a hero, he shows that he, too, is deceptive and calculating.  Like son, like mother.  This is why I say QH and her kids are more of a threat to the CP than QY and WY ever were.

Just thinkin...

WHAT!!!  Episode 14 may be pre-empted for a  baseball game!!!  :angry:

• Like 8