[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

50 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

I always have this thought that Yeon Hwa's character is the only one didn't get any (sufficient) punishment for her action. But then again, Yeon Hwa always want to become queen because she thought Goryeo will be hers (and her son) but guess what richard simmons even after you become queen, Goryeo is still not yours entirely! She might be queen but she didn't received any love from Gwangjong, I believe Gwangjong didn't give her much authorities since she will use it against him and even fear of her son's life. So yeah, I think that's punishment enough for her. She get her life long dream but sometimes dreams are waaaay better than the harsh reality and hopefully karma will bite her in the a** after betraying her family and beloved brother knowing that nothing is worth it

I imagine her constantly in fear for her and her son's life, which is waaay worse than the rejection Queen Yoo experienced.

• Like 14

Dear Chingu, could someone please tell me where can I watch Korean drama besides Youku channel in China? I was on bussiness trip to china since Tuesday, I keep searching others web but couldn't get it. i get to know the ending by reading all your comments and posts. You guys are my truly soulmates, analysing every single plots in detailed, I enjoy reading your insightful which I couldn't get it from watching. For some movies or dramas, I always read it novels after watching, because the movies can't tell you all the feeling and thoughts of the co actor and actress. Thanks to you all Chingus, becomes my live novels, I just love it. 

But, I can't stand with it anymore. Can you guys tell me others channel to watch the Korean drama? I don't have the account to go to youku....hisssssss.....

• Like 8

@akinahana89 Thank you so much for the beautiful, emotional fan video - the end result is marvellous, and I hope the cast will know just how vast their fandom is, crossing cultures and international boundaries. Please do share with us if you get any positive feedback from any of them. Thank you!

• Like 12

Every time I look at gwangjong I feel so sad and sorry for him. Please just give us modern sosoo meeting so I can stop worrying about him and move on with life. I really want to move on this attachment to the drama is unhealthy.

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, penforella said:

I'm actually scared of 2nd season. Coz C-BBJX 2nd season was atrocious. I want special episodes or maybe a mini movie just give us much needed closure. Am I asking for too much? Fine I settle for that deleted scene. Gimme gimme gimme. :bawling:

same. just give us 1 hr special to close issues and settle our aching hearts

• Like 12

4 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

i think so...it's better to do that, because it's still not many people who join this project upload the video or their own photo but only put comment into akinahana's IG, it kind of spam somehow and made her IG became freeze?! before akinahana want to made short clip for us to upload, but she's fall asleep, i understand she's doing all effort and energy for this project, better for her take a rest. So this also the way to help her promote this project.

I ended up making the video clip so I could do a second attempt on my IG, but it got removed immediately after I posted because of the copyright on EXO's "Growl." Ugh. Back to the drawing board on that one.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, junejungki said:

I already post my comment. Come on people, you can do it!!

@antiherofans@qwenli@pwnkl@penelop3

Oh wait.. I miss the train.. a whole lot of trains here!!
I've seen the video and I've seen my photo!! Yaaaaaaay!! @akinahana89 Thank youuu so much for doing all the hardworks!! Muuuaaahh! 

Sorry.. I'm a bit blur this morning. @junejungki What's her IG address?

Yupppeeeee... :w00t:

• Like 8

I've been off the grid for a few weeks - moved to another town.  I've just caught up on the last few episodes but of course I was unable to keep up with this thread :( I did manage to read a lot of your wonderful comments though and so I want to thank you for all for sharing your amazing and thought provoking insights.  What a ride :w00t:  I will try to back track on some of them to help with the inevitable withdrawal.  I need to binge watch the whole drama again.  I really loved it.  I thought all the actors were amazing, the surprise for me being Hong Jong Hyun - I haven't seen him in anything else and I thought his acting was very convincing and for all the criticism IU was given, I thought she too really stepped up to the mark.  But of course Lee Joon Gi for me was just jjang.  For me, this is his best performance. I don't think I go to watch a drama or a movie with the idea of being critical - I like to be entertained and I do like something thought provoking so I wasn't worried by any editing flaws or other perceived faults.  Yes the ending is sad but I was trying to think of a sageuk I'd seen with a 'happy' ending - perhaps Arang is the only one and I've seen a lot.  There usually is some sacrificial suffering at the end.  So Moonlovers I hope you can all find some resolution over the ending.  I guess real life is tough enough and so we just like to see happy endings eh. I'll continue to lurk and like.:)

• Like 10