[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I know this drama had come to an end..Over here, I will like to thanks  @akinahana89 gathering us together and working her heart and soul out for the fan project. I am an admin of some club...I know how hard, how tough is to do the fan project..from cracking the idea of what to do...till putting that into action, and finally...the final project.

Gathering information and answering Q&A is the most headache part. From my experience, not everyone is so hmmm..reasonable to the certain extend. Even announcing and marketing it require time and effort. And yet, she gaining nothing from it. That is why, I truly appreciate her hardwork. Thank you ...really thanks alot.

I will like to take this post..to thanks each and every of the eclipses as well. I might be escaping from the solemn and painful from this thread...but I still keep wanting to dropby here..maybe after I have brace my heart enough for that.

I might join you guys late and having a short stay here...we might have disagreement throughout this beautiful journey of MLSHR had taken us. But I really thank god that I have watched this drama, join this thread and spazz with you guys.

You guys are a group of wonderful people...sharing gif and picture..giving insight analysis, and making me understand the drama beyond the surface. Thank you! And sorry if I had offended anyone in any way, I sincerely apologies for that as well.

MLSHR had make strangers from many countries like us...gather together, and even eat and sleep with this thread for some of us. I had been talking to you guys online more then I talking to my friends and families. 

Thanks for the companionship, this is the most important take away for me from this thread.

WITH LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES....to my fellow beloved ECLIPSES!! 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST...lets gather for the last time...to support the below fan project..to show appreciation for MLSHR casts and also akinahana89 hardwork for the mass IG attack. See you guys tonight!!!! :heart:

I will definitely be back to backread all, when I have time and strength too, don't be surprise of me liking your "for god know how long" post...that is me, back in this thread, finally. We might meet in other drama thread as well...must say Hi to me if I miss you all out...till then! 

• Like 17

Just now, cojulie said:

Didn't someone post a video earlier of the video ad that played at the Lotte building for this?  I swear I saw it somewhere of LJG and LCH.

Yes they did but it was only a sneak peek.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

Then we will need to shoot a drama called "MOON LOVERS SEQUEL: BOUNTY HUNT OF THE DIRECTOR"

Chingus, thanks for the wonderful memories. I have so much fun ranting, and reading all the posts!!! May we meet again 

LOL, haha the director should feel a bit worry right now. Especially with that sequel. 

Sorry to cut your post

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hello fellow eclipses *wave* 

Dropping by to share this information.

English Sub of Vapps for Joongi BTS is out

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16350

I had actually type out the sub for Joongi words to the viewer.

"Moon Lovers: Scarlet heart Ryeo" was well received and loved among our viewers and now it comes to an end. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am happy because I will never forget about my characer. I hope you will think about him for a long time, as well.

As I was playing the role of "Wang So", I wanted to give a new angle in order to avoid any cliches in a historical drama. I was worried about it and put in a lot of effort. It's already the end of the drama. It was very difficult, but I would like to thank the character, Wang So.

And I hope he leads a happier life in the next life. And please be happy with Hae Soo, for a long, long time. Anyway, good job. Good-bye, Wang So."

Yes, thank you Joon Gi, you said it best SoSoo will be happy for a very very long time. :bawling:

• Like 14

Just watched the subbed final ep. thank you @liddi and @ruizaio. without the hoax expectation of a happy ending, i have to say i love it, i love the show as a whole. it could've been better in so many ways, but i enjoy it as it is. with all the flaws. great acting by LJG, the rest did a great job too keeping up with him. IU was a bit behind at first, but as the story progress, her acting improved, she did great. i particularly love soon deok, it was brief but she was great.

I don't understand why they decide to ditch the ws and hs meeting in the modern time? another great director's idea? if i am near the wishing stones tower, i am tempted to stoned him with all those stones or bury him under one. 

Any news on special? epilogue? or whatever where they will show that bit?

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Waiting for an epilogue........... Like the one from My Love From Another Star.

Same here. That's the only solution... I can't think of any way to console myself of 20 hours wasted hours :)

• Like 15

3 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

who would sub the dvd version?

without subs whats the point in buying :(

Actually, usually when DVDs come out for dramas, they usually have subtitles for them already, at least from what I've seen at the DVD/CD stores.

Not to mention that YG Ent. and Universal took part in investing into this drama. Although I am a YG stan, but I have to admit that this agency/company does not forgo its chances to make revenue through international markets. Think about the endorsement they get from not only its actor (Baek Ah) but also this drama's OST (Epik High, Lee Hi, and Akmudong). This drama has awesome OSTs aside from the above, EXO-CBX, Punch ft. Loco, IOI, Davachi and others. 

I am going through withdrawal syndrome right now. I rewatched ep 20 again this morning and the emptiness is still there...I don't feel like working at all. Sigh…

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

I didn't expect myself to cry a river after watching last night's episode but I did because of So. The pain and loneliness he has to endure...he doesn't deserve that.  One by one, the people he love and care for leave him. Even his daughter, for her sake and HS' wish, he cann't acknowledge her.

HS wasn't alone and heart-broken when she died. She had her daughter and Jung was besides her. She also learned how Soo felt for her during the birthday song. So was left all alone in the cold palace, not wanting to come near even his son.

How come his life is just tragic like this?

Farewell WS ah. Thanks for the memories and even the tear.

Me too!!!! So I waited till 5 am in the morning for dramafire subtitle, and I cry even in the beginning scene and I can't watch clearly because tears in my eyes.

I cry so hard when the last part where IU said "I'm sorry for leaving you alone" It's SUPER SAD.

I mean it has been so long since i cried over a drama, I think the last time is chinese version on 2011.

And I wonder if Wang So even know the child is his?

So after watching this until morning and I was crying so hard until my eyes swollen, but I must force myself to sleep.

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

Yes they did but it was only a sneak peek.

Oh I get that - I just find it odd people are now reporting about the web drama when the preview has already been aired  (cause it's usually reported when cast is confirmed before any filming starts).  I did a quick search and it's only been mentioned in the last hour or so (i lie Korean media has reported it for the last 5 hours but still)- felt very deja vu-ish.  I can't seem to find the video now so thought I could see the future for a second HA.

*EDIT*  OMG FOUND IT FINALLY

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=briliant1992&logNo=220842247420&redirect=Dlog&widgetTypeCall=true

• Like 8

4 hours ago, nikiazia said:

why they cut the scene? if they shoot WS meet HS in the future (21st) ... they should put in the final. 

i'm so mad & angry with stupid PDnim & writernim

Is this a marketting strategy???

They're just playing with my heart and I can't do a thing about it!

• Like 12

So when I was on the plane to Japan, I randomly listened to non-MLSHR OST songs in my gallery to distract me from MLSHR. But when I listened to the lyric of this song, I couldn't help but feel this suit So's feeling towards Soo really well

Your Guardian Angel

by: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)

'Cause you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
'Cause I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, whoa, stay, whoa

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll be there for you through it all
  • Like 12

Just now, wenlhy said:

Me too!!!! So I waited till 5 am in the morning for dramafire subtitle, and I cry even in the beginning scene and I can't watch clearly because tears in my eyes.

I cry so hard when the last part where IU said "I'm sorry for leaving you alone" It's SUPER SAD.

I mean it has been so long since i cried over a drama, I think the last time is chinese version on 2011.

And I wonder if Wang So even know the child is his?

So after watching this until morning and I was crying so hard until my eyes swollen, but I must force myself to sleep.

If you watch the SBS version, he knows for sure about his child :( It makes his life so tragic.

The picture in the gallery where So is all alone in the palace yard...it is just damp depressing. Now HS realizes how lonely GJ's life was.

• Like 20

Just to share, 

If i am not mistaked, in his later time before he passed away, GJ seems to redeem himself and built temples. 

If this is right, maybe after he met his daughter he had a turn point. 

We can see from his face that he finally really understand the main reason why HS left the palace. He kept blaming others and didn't trust anyone even his wife and son until he met his daughter. It feels like HS is back with him again.

It is the right time and right place when he found out about his daughter. He is wiser and older, and he can see that Jung took a very good care of his daughter. To take away her daughter means that he put his daughter in the same position as HS. 

Still though the worst editing ever goes to this.drama . Sigh

• Like 23

@riuenu Thank you for sharing the latest Vapp link and your subs. Truly appreciate it. Love how KHN and HJH burst in with massive cheers and flowers after his last shot, jumping around, fanning him and offering him a drink :D Mega-watt lightbulbs Wook and Yo just won't let So and Soo have their own quiet moments, would they? :lol: These 3 stooges are absolutely adorable and their camaraderie never fails to bring a massive smile to my face, as do every other BTS in this drama. Gosh... I miss them already.

• Like 23

I am not sure how should i put in words of what i am feeling as of now, cause i am not yet ready to bid farewell to SHR but I just thought to share my feelings with you all..

When i was a kid my dad had transferable job and we had to shift from one city to another after every 3-4 years leaving all my friends and memories there. Last few days of packing were used to be so bad and that last day of boarding the train and looking at the friends, people I used to love more than my life standing on platform while my train moving ahead were the worst days (i have gone through such worst days more than 5 times).
And that moment my heart used to skip beat with all those happy memories of being with them, and sadness of not being able to see them ever again in my life (i could meet only one such friend I left 18 years back) but I am not lucky yet to meet rest of them.....I used to cry on my journey towards new place, after reaching there I used to stop eating food and had very tough time coping up with all that. Thats exactly what I am feeling right now.  I cried last night before sleeping, after getting up i am all cranky and feeling down-depressed...

Not sure how long will it take for me to recover all this SHR loss and dilemma of how to survive now....

I am missing SHR, and how it made me feel for last 2 months.....I cant do be normal for next many days....

cry pink mousecry pink mousecry pink mousecry pink mousecry pink mouse

5 minutes ago, liddi said:

@riuenu Thank you for sharing the latest Vapp link and your subs. Truly appreciate it. Love how KHN and HJH burst in with massive cheers and flowers after his last shot, jumping around, fanning him and offering him a drink :D Mega-watt lightbulbs Wook and Yo just won't let So and Soo have their own quiet moments, would they? :lol: These 3 stooges are absolutely adorable and their camaraderie never fails to bring a massive smile to my face, as do every other BTS in this drama. Gosh... I miss them already.

can you PM me the link of Vapp..of share it here

• Like 20

Although I was crying so hard for this drama, but there are some scenes i think that doesn't make sense

When Hae Soo walked to see the paintings, I wonder why they also put where Hae Soo and Wang Wook and some others paint too.

When it comes for the king painting and the some event paint are acceptable, but how others scene also transform into painting too??

Are they cut any scene of where the King realize how much Hae Soo loves him? Because they didn't show those paper which Hae Soo copying his writing which i think is a really important scene (It's the saddest part in chinese version)

But in korean version, the saddest part is when Hae Soo look at the King back view painting, and it's T.T. I think IU did a good job in crying scene.

• Like 17