[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, glacial said:

not only did she die and get transported 1000 years into the future with the same memories and feelings for wang so, he also lived out his life 1000 years ago without her. and now she's pining for a guy who hasn't existed on earth for the past 1000 years. BRUTAL ending... but beautiful love story. goodbye... :( 

well it was a beautiful and tragic and heart aching love story. 

i still hate the ending or the way the ending was handled. Like i said from the beginning, the only reason why i watch this show is due to LJK's acting. and it was brilliant.

thank you to all the recappers. i dont know what to say anymore about this drama. someone please help.....

• Like 16

Ah I like it. Could it have been better? Yes. 

If So had appeared would be great 

But people would be complaining that Future!Wang So and Hae Soo didn't have enough screen time

People would complain that  Goryeo!Wang So and Future!Wang So didn't aren't the same person.. and so on and on aka people would complain no matter what they choose to do.

With the little time they have .. maybe this is the best way to ending. 

----------

Still, the songs hinted so much a future together............

gimme a special episode of them in the future SBS like NOW

• Like 22

Rofl. I watched the whole friggin show in anticipation of the last scene with modern Wang So. Turns out there is no modern Wang So? Really? this was the ending they thought in a Pre-produced show. Honestly, how difficult was it to shoot one scene where they meet in modern day? I don't understand writers and their logic some times. 

But then again maybe they went with the novel's ending. *shrugs*

• Like 17

To be honest I do not mind that they didn't meet in the present time- And I consider this end a suitable end  for them- both of them, HS and WS are resilient, sensitive, and curious enough for life  to bear loneliness.  Thank you moon lovers of goryeo- and thank all of you dear friends

• Like 13

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

It can't be! :( NOOOOOO!! I wished we had more episodes, it's not enough ! ! !

Even though I expected to have a sad ending, still, this is like dying all over again! (after the c version)

WHY DO I EVEN WATCH KDRAMA?! Sorry guys, just let me sad this time :(

• Like 5

I'm here watching this chicken commercial expecting the drama to resume so i can see So in modern day clothing.... But...nothing this this danm bbq chicken over and over and over again. Streaming frosting taking me out of my misery 

To be honest I'm very happy with the ending. I don't think Too deserves Wang So at all, it would of been so unfair for him to go through all that and for her to leave him the way she did only for them to be back together. I don't understand how she didn't mention their daughter in any of her lettings, thats the only thing I'm disappointed about. Even though he doesn't get to raise her for her own good at least let them have some what of a relationship smh

Work ended up causing so many peoples death only to die because his sick, and to have visions of his late wife ? So you mean to tell me that Too was just a rebound ? siggghhh

• Like 6

...Wow! That was just...(shakes head)

I need something to smash onto the ground to take my frustration out. WTH???? To be honest, I am not satisfied with this ending! [I need to breathe...] WTH??? As much as the production team tried to give us both Wang So and HaeSoo scene together, that just won't do! Screw Jimong!! He took Wang So's screen time with HaeSoo in the present day!!! AISH!!! #@$^&&*^*^:angry::angry:

• Like 9

I think I'm the minority here that is actually relieved that we didn't get a modern Wang Soo because I felt like it would've been just...weird... Some dramas are able to pull this off (like Splash Splash Love) but in Scarlet Heart Ryeo, I felt like it would've been a weird transition to see modern WS all of a sudden. I mean I think Jimong makes sense because he's been there in the beginning so....

• Like 11

Before episode 20, I prepared myself to be heartbroken and bawl my eyes out. But now I'm actually laughing hysterically because honestly...what did I just watch? Wow this drama really takes twist and turns to a whole new level. I don't know whether I should feel happy or sad about the ending. Just LOLing right now. 

Edit: Is this a hint for a possible season 2? with GJ's last words? Someone enlighten me. 

tumblr_m29p30SwxC1qhj4zv.gif

• Like 11

This is the shittiest pre produced drama. Ever. I don't know whether to curse the director. Or the writer.

So Haesoo remembering an epic time or failed love and being in pain is good? Leaving a daughter behind who is now dead is good?

Wang So dying lonely is good? What piggyback ride? I mean like seriously...

BBJX traumatised me and I cried a river. ML made me curse and curse.Like seriously I had so much hope the Korean version would heal my heart. Instead I just want to wipe out this whole series. 

LJK- for all our sakes would you please pick a better project next time? I am not even sure if the Dr Jin drama was worse or this was worse 

• Like 15