[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

God if So looked at me like this, all angry and furious, ready to kill, and was deciding my fate, I would have been bowing my head to the ground--not even making an eye contact and begging him to spare me. This new side of him scares me, when he is 10000x angry and furious. 

• Like 24

37 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:
A key of memory for Gwangjong. The importance of history maybe also a key to the happy ending? My thoughts revolve in every direction.

I hope you're right too. My thoughts were more sinister: The wolf (So) ends up eating (breaking) little red riding hood (so's heart)

• Like 11

I want my happy enddinggggggg!!!!!! 

there i said it. 

It's not helpingggg, i still cant sleep. :tears:

Why do i keep doing this to myself. i should've known better. jang ok jung got me so depressed after the show ended, it took me months to even look at another kdrama. but with jang ok jung, it was never gonna end well, history had her died from drinking poison, ordered by the king. 

This time it's different, come on, HAPPY END! pleaseeeeeeee...... :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

I can not stand the idea that Yeon Hwa escaped unpunished.

I can't  accept her as queen ....period ...if she were presented in a much more likable way like her counterpart in the chinese  drama..then i would have in some way or form , accept her as a qualified person to be next to WS...he is a soul starved for affection...i feel sorry that he's not going to get that ....or maybe just maybe and this is my delusion....something will happen and HS will end up being adopted by the  huambo clan ,she is not sick but perhaps pregnant ...YH will die and HS will be queen daemok ...WS reconciles with jung and everyone alive changes name ...14 becomes a support to 4 and 13 leaves palace life to live WH or to simply avoid politics after her dead ....that is if she commits suicide .... then HS will tell him that he needs to distort reality a bit and record himself as a tyrant whom killed all his people, so by the time she is born this is what she learns and by 2016 she can arrive with that mentality and watch history unfold ...the maiden name of KG queen daemok  is unknown so this can happen...or we can have happily  ever after 2016 reincarnation ...i can dream ...the dream won't be lost until the drama shows us the 20 episode .....

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, may6 said:

This is my take on their interactions...I honestly do think that it was love at first sight for him ,but since he was regarded as the lone wolf , a terrible guy capable of so much violence.. and to top it off his low self esteem and poor  social skills...he just choose to ignore it ...how  could HS ...a pretty upper high class lady of the nobility will ever came to consider him far more love him...he just choose to  ignore his initial attraction for preservation...he wouldn't be able to recover if we were to be  rejected by a woman like his mother rejected him... he knew he was not worthy by the social standing and demands of that particular era...he wasn't even consider a prince or  an eligible  bachelor...so for WS it was better to keep away and not fuel the fondness...the only time that i though he was  acting cruel to her was when he told the monk to get rid of her ...but to his credit ..if you look at LJK expression on that particular scene you can see he is concern ...i read that scene as him surprise by her unexpected  appearance  ...he took a risk...perhaps trusting that the monk was not going to truly hurt her for if he were, he would have done something by now and the monk took too long ...and he WS wanted to have a witness for interrogation...the matter of whether he was able to stay in Songak or return to shinju as a hostage depended on it..he was desperate...and she ruin the momentum of him getting that ...i don't what version you watch but when Soo bit the monk and he was going to be head her, So became more proactive ...he was going to help her but WW was faster and ended up killing the monk....the other actions are defense mechanisms...when he was forceful with her face  ...he was mad ...not particularly   getleman like behavior ...but he thought he had lost his chance of ever staying in the capital...i don't see that as a cruel act...just something that spur in the moment and to intimidate her into telling her all she knew...Ws is not very patient when he is desperate... the don't look at my face ...don't show up in front of me...ect..are all i don't like your pity ...and because i might like you in a romantic sense ... that hurts me even more....because that makes me know that i'm unworthy to love you ...i can't love you because of this scar...ect..and he choose to ignore her marriage  at first because deep down he knew there was nothing he could do to persuade his father  not to marry Soo ...and also because like i said it was easier to ignore his feelings when he thought all hope to woo her was lost to begin with...so i don't think he was particularly cruel with her ,which is why she always came back to him...looked actively for him...a argued with him , and talked back to him  without feeling threatened...oh sorry my grammar is probably bad ,but i just wanted to share that... 

Yes, I totally understand what you are saying. I know he loves and cares deeply for Hae Soo...even when he was mean to her....(I'm pretty sure So falls in love with her during the first year).....But again, everything you wrote is from Wang So's perspective, which (as I said earlier) we are the audience, so we can see that part of him.

Hae Soo isn't with him all the time and she doesn't know what's in his head, so she goes by on his actions and words...even though his intentions are good, his actions towards her still aren't.

Anyway...the point is.,,I don't think it's fair to rationalize So's actions...but then call Soo stupid and hate her for taking action. Both characters have there flaws but I still love them and want them together

• Like 18

17 hours ago, q4q4 said:

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!!! I DONT DREAD EP18 AS MUCH NOW #famouslastwords :tears:

Thank you. I decided to finish all the 3 final episodes before watching it to the end. I can't take it anymore! I am so much affected by this drama ( which never happened to me before) that i am at the brink of nervous breakdown by crying like a wild animal. I don't like to see the wedding of WS and that wicked witch. It will break my heart to see HS cry. All i can do now is reading all your comments here, getting the strength and hope from you guys.  

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think the preview is misleading us....

1. the scene where WW kneeling is obviously before So know that WW have an 'affair' with Soo and its So way to get revenge cause making him look bad in Soo eyes...

2. Soo will collapse again knowing that So even go as far as doing that to get to WW (this one is really So fault he should make a list who's bad and evil in palace and give that to Soo)

3. WW will know about Soo want to go out from palace and do his last promise that he did to get her out from palace before.. and when he confess you can see his face is pale and beat up.. i think he goes to prison..

4. WW will confess that in order to get Soo out cause this one will make So goes crazy not because of their love affair but WW got something that So cherish the most first..

5. Soo will granted permission to leave the palace and she will slowly dying in Jung home..

what amazing is its just the same with BBJX.. WW will go to prison just like 8th on the name of treason.. Soo will go out from palace with Jung , BA probably going out too as he want to be free after WH death... and KG with the snake on palace..

NOT EVEN 1 PERSON HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!!! WHERE THE HELL IS HEALING PART?????

If our So-Soo couple doesn't have a happy ending, I'm okay with everyone NOT having a happy ending!!!!!!!...in fact, if they don't end up together, everyone in this drama should just DIE alone and miserable! (Even beautiful and sweet Baek Ah!)....

If the writers are just going to rip out our hearts, might as well go all the way and destroy everything!

• Like 21

I really liked ep 18, payback time! It felt a bit rushed, not much happy time before he showed his ruthlessness but I loved his revenge on his mother and I understand why he did this even though Soo didn't.  We were with him all those times his mother was so nasty to him and if Soo was there she would understand. I was not happy that Soo just gave up on him because of CR, it shows that she doesn't love him as much if she could leave him knowing that she has little time left. She really hasn't learned anything about betrayal yet because again like the future she trusted her bestfriend. What does she expect So to do? CR murdered the king, doesn't matter if it was for love and yet she can't forgive So and stay with him even though he was in the right? I was hoping she would leave him for a more important reason, more for his sake rather than because she now sees him as a monster. Where does that leave the SoSoo ship now? Will she eventually regret leaving him and die still loving him?

I hope it will be a happy ending in the future. Maybe he will find her looking at the stars and he approaches her and points out Pegasus to her, only he mispronounces it as he did 1000 yrs ago. She turns around and looks at him wide eyed in surprise and he pulls out a boxed ring and says to her "Is this the right way to propose this time? I won't accept anymore rejections", he pulls her towards him with his signature pull and hug and slowly lowers his head towards her expecting her to stop him but this time she lifts her face to meet his in a passionate kiss that was meant to be 1000 years ago. This is what I will be thinking of while I watch the next few heartbreaking episodes

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I really liked ep 18, payback time! It felt a bit rushed, not much happy time before he showed his ruthlessness but I loved his revenge on his mother and I understand why he did this even though Soo didn't.  We were with him all those times his mother was so nasty to him and if Soo was there she would understand. I was not happy that Soo just gave up on him because of CR, it shows that she doesn't love him as much if she could leave him knowing that she has little time left. She really hasn't learned anything about betrayal yet because again like the future she trusted her bestfriend. What does she expect So to do? CR murdered the king, doesn't matter if it was for love and yet she can't forgive So and stay with him even though he was in the right? I was hoping she would leave him for a more important reason, more for his sake rather than because she now sees him as a monster. Where does that leave the SoSoo ship now? Will she eventually regret leaving him and die still loving him?

I hope it will be a happy ending in the future. Maybe he will find her looking at the stars and he approaches her and points out Pegasus to her, only he mispronounces it as he did 1000 yrs ago. She turns around and looks at him wide eyed in surprise and he pulls out a boxed ring and says to her "Is this the right way to propose this time? I won't accept anymore rejections", he pulls her towards him with his signature pull and hug and slowly lowers his head towards her expecting her to stop him but this time she lifts her face to meet his in a passionate kiss that was meant to be 1000 years ago. This is what I will be thinking of while I watch the next few heartbreaking episodes

That signature pull and hug NEEDS to happen in the last episode in the 21st century!!!

• Like 13

YIKES.  I would hate to be SO.  He is about to lose his poor mind. Everything is conspiring to tear away his veneer of civilized behavior and send him into wolf mode.  I do not think he is going to sleep with the snake.... at least not for a while.  I only say this because if I remember correctly historically weren't he and YH married 949 six years before they had their first child born 955? 

When conditions make him think that HS has betrayed him he's going to lash out at everyone else and turn into a block of ice. The misunderstandings between them will end up making him hateful and harsh.   It will take him years before he can look at YH or engage in you know what  thus explaining why it was so long before the children.. 

And HS.... if only she could have seen what he was going through... if only he had shared it with her so she knew.  Oh WHY must a guy try so hard to always make a girl happy and at peace only to have that end up biting him in the butt. And Wook.... I expect our wolf finds out many things about the stuff Wook pulled and it is this that makes him despise  her relationship with Wook and have it hurt him so much. I have my quess who tells him.... YH perhaps because she lashes out at at her brother for SO not wanting her.  YH remember the old saying.... you can lead a horse or in this case a wolf to water but you can't make them drink.

Anyway this is just my guess...and trust me....without subs it is a tentative guess at best.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

If Wohee is killed for being a traitor, we will loose Baek Ah in the process. :cold_sweat: His soul will die with WoHee and the relationship with Wang So will be destroyed. Praying for the best. 

I am 95% sure Woohee will kill herself. Her conversation  with Soo about karma for hurting someone to protect one's own happiness seems pretty foreboding.

• Like 11

Did i watch the same version or are the precaps in the two version actually the same this time round? Infact the entire series appears same?

Is that the case??

PS: The whole not allowing Jung to meet Evil Queen on her deathbed was wrong. Its not jung's fault that WS didn't get his mother... and I am very very very happy that they did not show Evil Queen being nice to WS once he became queen.... the respect she has as a character atleast stands..and she isn't turned into just this money hungry power hungy woman..

On the other hand, YH degraded to lowest levels..the moment she agrees on giving up on Wook.. 

Its not even abt ambition...earlier whatever she did..made sense..from her perspective.. BUT this was outright wrong...

And in a way..she truly is the Queen , Evil Gwangju deserves..

• Like 9

@briseis feel your pain too dear. But WS got jealous in ep 14 to Jung when he said that "he thought for the whole night of breaking down the door." Maybe he was so mad when he learned about WW and HS because he is angry with WW for he knows how treacherous and schemer WW is. And maybe, he is afraid that WW will get his woman. Jealousy can make a person barbaric, and unreasonable. 

• Like 12

I'm trying to figure out what scene Episode 19 will end on. I think it might be Hae Soo leaving the palace, but honestly, I want that to happen earlier, like at the 45-min mark. (I would've wanted the 30min mark, but that's way too fast for all the stuff they have to cram in before she leaves.) It's just - the faster we get to her leaving, etc, the more time there will be in Episode 20 for modern stuff lol. I'm totally getting my hopes up for no reason, I know. >.>;;

If Soo does indeed leave earlier in Ep19, I think the episode could end on her writing that letter to So and then collapsing in Jung's arms or something... Then she'll pass away at the beginning of Ep20... I don't know! Ugh, this is going to be one long week.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, bluesunny3 said:

If our So-Soo couple doesn't have a happy ending, I'm okay with everyone NOT having a happy ending!!!!!!!...in fact, if they don't end up together, everyone in this drama should just DIE alone and miserable! (Even beautiful and sweet Baek Ah!)....

If the writers are just going to rip out our hearts, might as well go all the way and destroy everything!

If the writer will gladly rip our heart by giving us a sad ending..i will rip his heart and let the wolf eat it ( in my dream). Seriously, i will send him a letter giving him my thoughts. Better not to do it writer! Give us a happy ending, please!

• Like 9