[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

28 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@MadraRua Though that "Pegasus" might not add anything now, but i think it will in the future..when HS returns to the future..She might be gazing at the stars thinking about So..suddenly So(Reincarnated So) might whisper from her behind "It's Pegasus -"PE-GA-SUS" ...:wub:

Just my theory..

Or there might not be a future So and HS might just be hearing his voice.  Then that will make me cry oceans and check myself into a psychiatric facility for severe depression.  

• Like 13

1 hour ago, briseis said:

@kokoro_ai, I think it's actually more probably that ML will end with a happy ending than LJG winning a daesang at the SBS Drama Awards. The winner will be either one of the leads of DOTS or maybye Legend of the the Blue Sea if it does well in the ratings, because THAT particular prize is always about the ratings. Just look, this is the list of the past winner and in the last 6 years all the dramas the winners stared passed the 20% ratings mark. But I think they will give him some sort of a consolation prize - they always do this (they have so many acting awards) - I mean they usually have 3-5 winners of the best couple award.

chingu what is DOTS,decents of the sun...that drama is from kbs not sbs, so it won't  a be going against ML in a SBS gala...lee min ho new drama might ...depending on ratings that is...although for the most part he has been very lucky in choosing his dramas and he will be acting along JJH so that drama might have better ratings that ML...sadly 

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, may6 said:

chingu what is DOTS,decents of the sun...that drama is from kbs not sbs, so it won't  a be going against ML in a SBS gala...lee min ho new drama might ...depending on ratings that is...although for the most part he has been very lucky in choosing his dramas and he will be acting along JJH so that drama might have better ratings that ML...sadly 

Oh, sorry I mixed it up with the Doctors, thanks for pointing that out :-)

• Like 7

3 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

Hi moon lovers,

please vote daily for only one actor for Asia Artist Awards

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3?sort=nickname&search=

You need a login for your vote to be counted. Even though there's a check mark, that's the message that appears when you try to vote without logging in - the votes won't be counted unless you make a login, no matter how many times you vote :(

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I'm back with a Question Game to play while we try to hold on to life while waiting for Episode 17 (which might also be canceled thanks to the world's worst game ever Beating head against the wall animated emoticon )

1. Pick any character (doesn't have to be your favorite character) and identify ONE thing they did that you'd do differently in their position; or

2. Pick a character in the drama you'd WANT to be; and then pick the character you'd MOST LIKELY BE if you were in Goryeo (just know I'm side-eyeing all those who will say they'd most likely be Wang So...)

1. HS - I would just open a pizza shop and live a comfortable life with WS from the word go!.. when he first confessed

2. want to be Evil Queen - because i really really really want to know whats going on with her... why she does what she does

3. most likely be the candle!!:P .. or alternatively SD minus the martial arts knowledge.. replace that with dance but her character through and through

• Like 12

9 hours ago, hobeverly1212 said:

Anyone knows where to find the korean text to Wang So's poem?

The way Su reads it in the drama is: 물 닿은 곳에 이르러 앉아 보니, 구름이 일 때로다.

An alternate reading I've found is: 물길이 다한 곳에 이르러 앉아서 구름이 이는 곳을 보노라.

If you just read it by pronouncing the hanja, it's: 行到水窮處(항도수궁처) 座看雲起時(좌간운기시) 

;)

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

I love it too! I could just watch it endlessly on loop ^ ^

As far as the significance of Pegasus, I think it's been mentioned in this forum as well but Korean fans have put together that the significance is not in the mythology but the timing of when the constellation appears in the night sky. In Korean, Pegasus rises in the early evening in autumn - and historically Gwangjong took the throne in fall of 949, our current year in the drama. Thus, as Ji Mong says, "the time has come"

They really follow the history.....even it was 1000 years ago so the pegasus is real.....

I really hope the rating will improve like WS star.so bright

• Like 16

I confess that I couldn't get myself to watch ep. 16 because of Eun's and his wife's (HOW MUCH did I love her! :tears:) death... When I did, it was even worst than I had feared, even because the acting (especially Lee Joon Ki's) was SO SUPERB that it struck me like a thunderbolt and left me breathless. :dizzy: It was such an INTENSE episode (even more, if you watched the SBS version) that I would dare comparing it to ep. 11... 

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

“You can’t love someone unless you love yourself first” richard simmons.
I have never loved myself.
But you. Oh God, I loved you so much I forgot what hating myself felt like.

(insp.

Hide contents

That was SO BEAUTIFUL and meaningful... :heart: Thank you so much for those gifs... 

• Like 9

@enigmatic_zephy "the candle"! that was genius and so funny, my friend :w00t:

49 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I'm back with a Question Game to play while we try to hold on to life while waiting for Episode 17 (which might also be canceled thanks to the world's worst game ever Beating head against the wall animated emoticon )

1. Pick any character (doesn't have to be your favorite character) and identify ONE thing they did that you'd do differently in their position; or

2. Pick a character in the drama you'd WANT to be; and then pick the character you'd MOST LIKELY BE if you were in Goryeo (just know I'm side-eyeing all those who will say they'd most likely be Wang So...)

1- I would never reject a kiss from WS. HaeSoo, my girl, you know that you did wrong and you regret it , I know. You will regret it more, when you turn back to the 21 century and there is no WS. I would have given the man "carte blanche" to kiss me whenever he wants, wherever he wants. If you're ready, I am ready Hwangja-nimcici32.gif

2-I would love to be HaeSoo , and go through such a crazy experience. But I most likely will be a female version of Wang Wook. To much thinking, too slow in acting yoyo16.gif

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, innrukia said:

i might be sadist but i love the possible ending that HS died....

:rolleyes:

And was then reincarnated as the present-day HS and meets chaebol So somewhere in Apgujeong. History is itself a spoiler, but fantasy writers can take liberties.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, millie10468 said:

1. Taejo Wang Geon, and I likely to rule differently from the original.  Rule without bend to other strong family,  and of course not to married so many time for political purposes. 

2. Ji Mong, to hold such great power to read a glimpse of future, hold king trust,  and had power to persuade other people who's more powerful just by his world alone. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, millie10468 said:

1) Go Ha Jin. I would have beaten my cheating boyfriend and that girl to a pulp, instead of crying, and taken all my money back.

2) Nobody, 'cause I'd have to die a horrible death, AND/OR be tortured, crippled, poisoned, pierced through by swords and arrows, AND/OR lose my loved ones OR be a TOTAL richard simmons (I'm talking about you, Princess!). No, thanks.   2b) I'd probably be Baekah, since I'm into various arts (singing and playing instruments, painting, writing...), but with a little bit of Jung, Wang So or Soon Deok, since I'm into MARTIAL arts too... ;)

• Like 12