[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

IU seriously needs someone like LJG and viceversa..

She is so calm,mature..she needs someone like LGJ to make her giggle all the time and to relieve her stress..similarly LJG needs some1 like IU to keep him in his toes..they actually balance eachother..:heart:

I am seriously amazed by the compatibility.

I've been thinking the same exact thing.  

To be honest, they already have so much going for them in terms of possibly starting a relationship -- like So and Soo they already have friendship as a foundation, there's mutual respect (there are several examples now of Joongi complimenting IU and vice versa), physical attraction, chemistry/compatibility....  They actually have a lot more going for them than most of the OTPs in the dramas I've watched during the last few years.

EDIT: In regard to the mutual respect, when we heard Joongi's first compliment about IU -- at the Cosmo shoot when he called her greedy (don't forget...that was a compliment), I and other IU fans wondered if it might be lip service. Don't get me wrong...I don't mean that in a bad way. Leads always say nice things about their co-stars, so I assumed he was doing just that. But when he said it time and time again at a number of his own separate photo shoots for various publications...and then on camera during the Press Con individual interviews (this is the one where it's him, IU, Baekhyun and Haneul sitting together), he was so sincere and complimentary. It was great too that both Baekhyun and Haneul were quick to agree to everything he said about her.  I knew then that he truly respected and had great admiration for her. As a fan, it made me feel so very good that she was receiving all this validation.

• Like 23

47 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

I've been thinking the same exact thing.  

To be honest, they already have a huge head start in terms of possibly starting a relationship -- like So and Soo they already have friendship as a foundation, there's mutual respect (there are several examples now of Joongi complimenting IU and vice versa), physical attraction, chemistry/compatibility....  They actually have a lot more going for them than most of the OTPs in the dramas I've watched during the last few years.

EDIT: In regard to the mutual respect, when we heard Joongi's first compliment about IU -- at the Cosmo shoot when he called her greedy (don't forget...that was a compliment), I and other IU fans wondered if it might be lip service. Don't get me wrong...I don't mean that in a bad way. Leads always say nice things about their co-stars, so I assumed he was doing just that. But when he said it time and time again at a number of his own separate photo shoots for various publications...and then on camera during the Press Con individual interviews (this is the one where it's him, IU, Baekhyun and Haneul sitting together), he was so sincere and complimentary. It was great too that both Baekhyun and Haneul were quick to agree to everything he said about her.  I knew then that he truly respected and had great admiration for her. As a fan, it made me feel so very good that she was receiving all this validation.

IU definitely deserves all the praise for her hard work.

• Like 19

9 hours ago, qwenli said:

Joongi china fanclub has translated the bts and he indeed said, After filming 10x, you came out!

I am not sure if he was exaggerating but since they need to take her face, his face, far shot blah blah, I think it's quite true that they have kissed 10x. Hahahahaha.

It boggles my mind again that this may be a first kiss? But the hug is good, the hug is real.

Some of you mentioned about physically attracted to someone, I find that really interesting. I am at an age too far from a teenager, and sometimes I forget about that feeling.:D 

:w00t: If it's right for 10 times...so how many times they kissed for 6 months hahaa...they did couple things, should be affected for Joon Gi and IU :wub: Joon Gi really straightfoward said that after 10x, you came out! Oh boy, did you wait for that? Wait her came out, so you better gave more passionate kiss, IU definitely can't resist and she respond you back kkk.... 

3 hours ago, freckledbelle said:

On LJG's BTS kiss reaction:

I asked my husband if it's normal for a guy to react like 'that', he said no. 

I asked my male batchmates in university via our fb group, too, they all said LJG has this hidden desire towards LJE. 

Basically they are all male and they are saying the same thing. 

Sigh

I love that words hahaa..hidden desire, ahh i'm waiting another clue from Joon Gi :P i seen IU latest post again, i still wondering about that photo...just take a look again, it makes you smilee too:wub: in the photo they're just like real couple photo who are in love!!

1 hour ago, enigmaticangel said:

IU seriously needs someone like LJG and viceversa..

She is so calm,mature..she needs someone like LGJ to make her giggle all the time and to relieve her stress..similarly LJG needs some1 like IU to keep him in his toes..they actually balance eachother..:heart:

I am seriously amazed by the compatibility.

totally right!! If they're together, they will be on fire kkk... Joon Gi and IU they both so hot and sexy!! my delulu mind in working :D

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

I love that words hahaa..hidden desire, ahh i'm waiting another clue from Joon Gi :P i seen IU latest post again, i still wondering about that photo...just take a look again, it makes you smilee too:wub: in the photo they're just like real couple photo who are in love!!

That's exactly the adjectives that they gave me. I cannot post the others because they're not for 'public consumption'. :D

30 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

ok...i assumed that this scene not shown in the episode because it's actually unscripted and both are just teasing each other.. :phew: 

It's a shame that it wasn't shown because such scenes are vital to me who ships them to death. But i bet it's because of time constraints. They need to choose. Many sweet and romantic scenes were taken but few are chosen. One of the reasons why i am so hoping that they'll release an uncut version. :)

• Like 14

Aside from expressing the feels according to the scripts... what's actually in their mind when looking at each other's face? 

iouOzs3.jpgOkbagoB.jpg

Ughhh…it must feel good to open ur eyes and welcomed by a loving gaze and sweet smile frm a hot, handsome guy like this.

m41saDD.jpg

So passionate. Of coz both of them was affected. That's maybe why LJK was hyper…to calm his heart...and LJE too, calm her heart by leaning on the wall, try to clear her head panda-emoticon-24.gif

Its ok…dont have to control urself too much…show us more. We won't be mad…in fact would prefer tht and love it more panda-emoticon-48.gif

panda-emoticon-48.gif

Just like this. Its more like teasing LJE having fun and a flustered LJK cause by the loveliness and cuteness of LJE rather than SoSoo enjoying their moment.panda-emoticon-35.gif

Oh my delulu. Kekeke.

• Like 21

I miss our JoonU&SoSoo couple.. So I watched JG vlive again. 

And I found this! yoyo08.gif

• JG:Ki Joo, you act alongside JiEun as her fellow worker and friend. You grow a sense of friendship. How did you find the drama? Any great memories with JiEun?
  • KJ: Most of my scenes were taken with JiEun. She is younger than me, but cared for me a lot. I'm older, but she made me feel at ease when I was with her. And she's cute and lovable, so it was easy working with her. I was at ease and got close quick.
  • JG: Really?
  • KJ: Yeah. 
  • JG: I guess JiEun was a great support.Especially in the beginning.
  • KJ: Yes. JiEun and I had many scenes together. We relied on each other. On standby and getting the set ready, we kept each other company.
  • JG: I tought you were a couple. You had so much fun. I wanted to join you two.

Our JG asks his crush's BF to know about her LOL... yoyo22.gif

I see jelly on his eyes yoyo33.gif

Spoiler

GrRf80J.png

5WZfri5.png

Cq6cI7L.png

And his scene with IU also make me smile. IU thank JG's fans for the gift that they gave. JG look like he is so proud/happy/speechless/adore? I don't know.. maybe you should watch to know what he feels 

Spoiler

cEY2XrF.jpg
5ZWJTPW.jpg
9pN5d00.jpg
WumCsyO.jpg

Girl, you make him fall for you. You must be responsible! yoyo51.gif

• Like 19

49 minutes ago, Rozy Mat Isa said:

Aside from expressing the feels according to the scripts... what's actually in their mind when looking at each other's face? 

Ughhh…it must feel good to open ur eyes and welcomed by a loving gaze and sweet smile frm a hot, handsome guy like this.

So passionate. Of coz both of them was affected. That's maybe why LJK was hyper…to calm his heart...and LJE too, calm her heart by leaning on the wall, try to clear her head 

Its ok…dont have to control urself too much…show us more. We won't be mad…in fact would prefer tht and love it more 

Just like this. Its more like teasing LJE having fun and a flustered LJK cause by the loveliness and cuteness of LJE rather than SoSoo enjoying their moment.

Oh my delulu. Kekeke.

The million dollar question only they know the answer :)

• Like 13

4 hours ago, whyo said:

I miss our JoonU&SoSoo couple.. So I watched JG vlive again. 

And I found this! 

Our JG asks his crush's BF to know about her LOL... 

I see jelly on his eyes 

And his scene with IU also make me smile. IU thank JG's fans for the gift that they gave. JG look like he is so proud/happy/speechless/adore? I don't know.. maybe you should watch to know what he feels 

Girl, you make him fall for you. You must being responsible! 

aww...yes Joon Gi want to know about her from everyone and he always want join with anyone where there is IU, so funny... :D Also i love to hear that Joon Gi chose to call her real name Ji Eun better than IU :wub: #LeeLeecouple kkk...

• Like 19

I don't know what came over me... I just read a book and found some poems that were oddly relatable to SoSoo... at least for me...

Spoiler

learn to pray for you in silence

ah!
you and your poems are always be able to calm the rain inside,
the restrained perturbation

um,
i have always thought since a long time ago that these distances are impertinent!
for killing your kiss that alleviate my worries
and smother your embrace that end my fear

then I learn
to pray for you in silence
after dark
I whisper your name along with the weeping beneath the pillow

I can easily imagine this when Soo wait for two years for him to come back..

Spoiler

the love that taught me how to laugh

it has been brought to me; a season that never exists. ships were released to the sea and never to be seen again in any harbor. 

I, who sail with my own gale has been brought to you; a lull on the seventh month among eight compass point

my woman, my love, the serenity that converge into your eyes had salvaged my ship from the sea and stormy nights.

your arms have become a slender and tough mooring rope.
to tie as to release me into an embrace that you have filled with the primordiality of your hearbeat

with my soul I touch a fire that incinerates without reducing me into a char. your heart conceives all that comes from every days' mornings, and I am blessed with the love that taught me how to laugh.

the highlighted part reminds me of So's fond hobby for boats. I prefer to think that this poem is written from So's POV.

The poem is taken from a book titled "Tempat Paling Liar di Muka Bumi" (The Wildest Place on Earth), a collection of poems written by Theoresia Rumthe and Weslly Johannes. It is originally written in Indonesian, so those are my rough translation on it (sorry for the bad grammar and how awkward it looks :(). You can find more about the book here https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32057239-tempat-paling-liar-di-muka-bumi

Pardon me for going cray-cray :tears:

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Rozy Mat Isa said:

So passionate. Of coz both of them was affected. That's maybe why LJK was hyper…to calm his heart...and LJE too, calm her heart by leaning on the wall, try to clear her head panda-emoticon-24.gif

Its ok…dont have to control urself too much…show us more. We won't be mad…in fact would prefer tht and love it more panda-emoticon-48.gif

Just like this. Its more like teasing LJE having fun and a flustered LJK cause by the loveliness and cuteness of LJE rather than SoSoo enjoying their moment.panda-emoticon-35.gif

Oh my delulu. Kekeke.

That kiss & hugging!!!! I don't think i saw it before.... wowww so hot!! Can you enlarge it?:astonished:

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images
  • Like 14

hello to all... 

for the longest time i've been a silent lurker. i'm an iu fan and i watch scarlet heart mainly because of her. i've discovered that ljk is a really good actor. he really is amazing. and good looking too. i know that iu has a bf and he seems to be a decent guy. but i can't help shipping her with ljk. i've read somewhere that ljk has a gf too? i'm not sure if it's true or not. but it won't be bad if they became  a couple in real life. but if iu is happy with jkh then what can we do? sigh

• Like 16

To put fuel on the fire: In accordance with a comment by one of LJG old fan, he has a girlfriend who is the actress. I'm happy for them. I wonder who she can be. It looks like the news is from September 2016

I don't have to repost her comment. You can read it on Lee Joon Gi thread in SOOMPI. It is the penultimate comment on page 1492.

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

To put fuel on the fire: In accordance with a comment by one of LJG old fan, he has a girlfriend who is the actress. I'm happy for them. I wonder who she can be. It looks like the news is from September 2016

I don't have to repost her comment. You can read it on Lee Joon Gi thread in SOOMPI. It is the penultimate comment on page 1492.

Seriously? Oh no Oppa.... I cannot stand to hear this, andwwweeee....!!!! :anguished:

Hopefully the SH "cursed" does exist.. :grin: So I can have both SoSoo shippers and JunnU shippers.. Oh, my devilish wish...

#sorrymypoorLJKGF #sorrymypoorJKH I just want, so badly, my OTP will ending with happily ever after, in my version.. Hihihihi :glasses:

• Like 14

55 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Saw it and immediately prepared myself for the worst being that the relationship started before SHR since the news is from September 2016 so it couldn't be IU.. but then my delusional mind went ahead and said "But what if they got together IN September 2016" then there's a high chance that it CAN be IU! LOL but whatever the case may be, it's pretty clear to see that LJG and IU have formed a great bond with each other. I hope they get casted again in the future :wub:.. 

Spoiler

And I hope they come out in public soon LOL just let me live in my delusional mind for a bit guys 

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I believe he has GF.. because his kissing technique improve! LOL
Maybe the suspect was Jeon Hye Bin, that we had discussed before. Lets pray for the best for both JG and IU .

And just like @gendhisputih said "Hopefully the SH "cursed" does exist." yoyo27.gif

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Saw it and immediately prepared myself for the worst being that the relationship before SHR since the news is from September 2016 so it couldn't be IU.. but then my delusional mind went ahead and said "But what if they got together IN September 2016" then there's a high chance that it CAN be IU! LOL but whatever the case may be, it's pretty clear to see that LJG and IU have formed a great bond with each other. I hope they get casted again in the future :wub:.. 

Hide contents

And I hope they come out in public soon LOL just let me live in my delusional mind for a bit guys 

It could be, because SHR was pre-produced and the last shoot around June/ July (if I'm not mistaken). But maybe it wasn't she. Because we know she has BF. But yeaaah... I agree with you "LJG and IU have formed a great bond with each other.". From the 6 minute trailer I briefly declare that I'm team WangSo. 
#let me join you to delusional mind  cici09.gif

• Like 15

3 hours ago, innrukia said:

That kiss & hugging!!!! I don't think i saw it before.... wowww so hot!! Can you enlarge it?:astonished:

I wish I can help u. Actually it was frm the kiss scene, but someone wif a good heart already enlarge it for us and edit it to be like tht.

I get tht gif frm the mlshr's thread, save it and end up sharing it in here plus wif my delulu thoughts :D

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, whyo said:

It could be, because SHR was pre-produced and the last shoot around June/ July (if I'm not mistaken). But maybe it wasn't she. Because we know she has BF. But yeaaah... I agree with you "LJG and IU have formed a great bond with each other.". From the 6 minute trailer I briefly declare that I'm team WangSo. 
#let me join you to delusional mind  cici09.gif

It also doesn't help that LJE & LJG's current Instagram posts and BTS are feeding my mind right now LOL 

• Like 16