[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Just a random observation, I've seen Lee Jun ki in the industry since my girl back in the early 2000's-mid 2000's and he looks so different now. He's never looked this good! I read that he mentioned losing 33 lbs for this show and that it took 6 months and was very difficult. Wow, thats really really inspiring. He was never on the heavy side but i guess losing that weight slimmed out his face and his beautiful features became prominent. He looks extremely good in this drama. Wonders of weight loss... Thanks for the inspiration LJK!!!  :D

• Like 23

Spoiler

OMG chingus, if Jung really did ask for a decree to marry HS, does that mean the ending will make HS end up with Jung like in the c-version. PLEASE NO! I liked the 14th prince in BBJX but WJ, NOOOO! He hasn't been portrayed as a likable character at all! Just lots of frustrations. How would our poor HS survive? (I know he's just been frustrating and hasn't directly broken HS's heart like the other two guys had/will, but NOOOS! I'm just happy I have weaned myself away from the drama so I can avoid heartbreaks and will just wait for the ending. If it's a happy enough ending I'll watch the part with HS in the future but I'm feeling so sad already!! 

• Like 15

Funniest Twitter reactions to Scarlet Heart: Ryeo's episode 16 delay

Spoiler

ad2b0050-d82b-432c-b09d-c3d95a797378.png

We were all eagerly looking forward to  Scarlet Heart: Ryeo's episode 16 hitting DramaFever today. But due to an extended game, the channel had to delay in releasing the episode, and as a subsequent reaction, we had to delay in releasing the episode to you. While we were expecting a few broke hearts (ours included), we definitely weren't expecting an outpouring of hilariously sad tweets! Here's a roundup of a few of our favorites:

The tweet that started it all!

Spoiler

8eea627f-85c9-4d91-a089-6cf11270a3f6.png

Read more on:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-of-the-funniest-twitter-reactions-to-scarlet-heart-ryeos-episode-16-delay/

cr . dramafever/ShoShoDrama

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 15

26 minutes ago, virsvirs said:

Thoughts after watching episode 16  :wub:

Hide contents

I swear Ep 16 was by far the best episode for our SoSoo! I actually bawled when their beautiful romantic yet cute moments happened :")

Its so powerful, we can feel that they were longing, yearning and they obviously feel so safe around each other.

What more can I sayyy, they brought out the best in each other and that just made me love #SoSoo even more! :heart:

*look at them smiling! I wonder is it Hae Soo - Wang So or IU - Lee Joon Gi? :D

Spoiler

i watched. i did love.  BUT the scenes we were ALL itching to watch especially after all the bts stills we've all stared and watched multiple times were, imo, waaaaayyy too damn short for all the hype it got.  Imo, what was shown was more of a montage. It. just. feels. so. rushed (as always).   I've been watching kdramas long enough to know they never fail to dissappoint in overhyping then falling short of the hype.  That feeling you get when watching and staring at the previews and bts is more climactic..more exciting than actually watching the scenes in the episodes is just the suckiest feeling, u know? lol

okay. back to waiting.......

• Like 11

need some confirmation about a scene in eps 16

Spoiler

When they were talking to Jimong, was So's hand holding Soo's hand here? because the way I see here, his hand was on her lap. If that's the case then So didn't try to hide his relationship as some might have suggested when he put Soo's hand aside upon seeing Jimong. He was open to Jimong about his relationship. (I got a screenshot but for some reasons it got inserted but didn't appear on the post)

• Like 5

I have watched the leaked and I am now wanting more (who isn't?)

At this point in time I am more pissed with SBS than Jung. LOL

how can they do this to us? Selfish channel. I can't believe they expect us to make plans according to their schedule. (Although what I intend to do are my own choices but I have halt many plans because of this drama, I am sure most of us have!) It's especially annoying since it's my birthday week!!!! Obviously, they don't think of repercussions. Some might just boycott all SBS dramas from now on. Tsk. 

My heart can no longer withstand all the rollercoaster ride of this drama and the 'additional' drama from SBS. I have learnt a valuable lesson. Next time, I will only watch a drama when all the episodes are aired. I shall hang on for the love of this drama! 

• Like 14

15 hours ago, onemella said:

I have watched the leaked and I am now wanting more (who isn't?)

At this point in time I am more pissed with SBS than Jung. LOL

how can they do this to us? Selfish channel. I can't believe they expect us to make plans according to their schedule. (Although what I intend to do are my own choices but I have halt many plans because of this drama, I am sure most of us have!) It's especially annoying since it's my birthday week!!!! Obviously, they don't think of repercussions. Some might just boycott all SBS dramas from now on. Tsk. 

My heart can no longer withstand all the rollercoaster ride of this drama and the 'additional' drama from SBS. I have learnt a valuable lesson. Next time, I will only watch a drama when all the episodes are aired. I shall hang on for the love of this drama! 

OneTVASia confirmed on their Facebook that tonite they will only air Episode 16. So another anxiety and depression for at least 1 week before we can watch Episode 17. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Akiddo said:

Not sure if anyone has posted this before. Just some trivial on Z. Hera - new found respect for this girl. She has a strong martial arts back ground after learning it at Shaolin with her brother for 5 years. She speaks fluent mandarin. 

http://www.hk01.com/韓迷/48455/-步步驚心-麗-伯賢老婆池赫拉原來好打得-9歲上少林識玩九節鞭

last night's opening scene with Soon Deok and Eun was worth watching. All I can say is this PD does death scenes very well. Baek Hyun was very believable. The disbelief, trembling...the tears...everyone brought their A game to that scene. Excellent stuff. 

she mentioned it in the cast interview video..she stayed in china as a child

BUt i have to say she and her character my fav.. 2 would be WS

• Like 10

1 minute ago, junejungki said:

OneTVASia confirmed on their Facebook that tonite they will only air Episode 16. So another anxiety and depression for at least 1 week before we can watch Episode 17. 

OKAY.. I am royally pissed!! Is this really really confirmed? What about other site?
I'm doing budgeting but I cant concentrate because of this. Aaaarrgghhh :crazy:

Questions: SPOILER ALERTS!
Perhaps those of you who are a bigger fan than me can answer: @violet90 @briseis and others?

Spoiler

Why would BA send someone to spy on Jung? This must be part of So-JM-Gen Park-BA's plan to revolt. But what does that got to do with Jung in Khitan?

• Like 8

Ah stop bidding farewell guys I'M NOT READY, not ready to let this drama end or Wang So go. Yikes the pain and sinking in my heart is starting. The last drama that did this to me was 88. 

I'm still so in love with Wang So, I'm not mentally prepared or ready yet and I've lost track I can't believe we're already so close to the end. ♡ breaks. 

I sure didn't complain about today's leaked episode lol ya know I need my Monday and Tuesday drug Wang So. Props to those waiting. Me on the other hand took any form of my drug even if bootleg haha. 

• Like 9

15 hours ago, minekas said:

Funniest Twitter reactions to Scarlet Heart: Ryeo's episode 16 delay

We were all eagerly looking forward to  Scarlet Heart: Ryeo's episode 16 hitting DramaFever today. But due to an extended game, the channel had to delay in releasing the episode, and as a subsequent reaction, we had to delay in releasing the episode to you. While we were expecting a few broke hearts (ours included), we definitely weren't expecting an outpouring of hilariously sad tweets! Here's a roundup of a few of our favorites:

The tweet that started it all!

Read more on:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-of-the-funniest-twitter-reactions-to-scarlet-heart-ryeos-episode-16-delay/

cr . dramafever/ShoShoDrama

Who would have thought the uproar and commotion all around the world because of 1 saeguk drama?? kekekekeke!! This is all because of Lee Jung Ki. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

OKAY.. I am royally pissed!! Is this really really confirmed? What about other site?

Perhaps those of you who are a bigger fan than me can answer: @violet90 @briseis and others?

Reveal hidden contents

Why would BA send someone to spy on Jung? This must be part of So-JM-Gen Park-BA's plan to revolt. But what does that got to do with Jung in Khitan?

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure Baek Ah sent a spy on Jung because he was just worried about him being on the front lines. That's why he and Woo Hee were joking about him being cute

• Like 7

1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

Hide contents

lol..jung is vice general.. spying on him means spying on the military.. he is representative of the king so alliances he forms will be kings alliances

Just now, pr0tien said:
  Hide contents

I'm pretty sure Baek Ah sent a spy on Jung because he was just worried about him being on the front lines. That's why he and Woo Hee were joking about him being cute

that cute thing..was a total coverup..

• Like 8

15 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Hide contents

It is confirm in OneTVAsia FB. I just copy the link here

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, tinniet said:

need some confirmation about a scene in eps 16

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

When they were talking to Jimong, was So's hand holding Soo's hand here? because the way I see here, his hand was on her lap. If that's the case then So didn't try to hide his relationship as some might have suggested when he put Soo's hand aside upon seeing Jimong. He was open to Jimong about his relationship.

Spoiler

You can rewatch the short clip on page 1324. I don't think the hands were on her lap. 

It's more like because she was lying on his shoulder, the position of their interlock fingers (swoons) were on his thigh.

I don't think he intends to hide but rather he kinda have said he would 'give up' already so technically he shouldn't be seen with her, he also probably didn't expect JM to find him therefore he was surprise. He gave 2 small pats while putting her hand back.

• Like 8