[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, soph_t said:

I do apologise If I do not make sense, I'm just so frustrated at how HS keeps getting used, especially this time by someone she calls a friend. I am ready to see CR being punished, even executed, bring it on! 

sorry to.cut your post

LOVE IS BLIND right? even WS had to chose HS over his brother. and i believe that all WW evil doings is because he loves HS. i remember WW proposed to HS and promised her a peacefull life away from palace, but then YH poison incident occured. and he can't just do anything to save HS. that's WW turning poin

• Like 8

what should i say ? I'm REALLY LOVE this episode. :heart::lol: 

wang soo and hae soo scene really make me scream OMG OMG HAHAHA :w00t::D:lol:

they really have great chemistry in this drama .. So CUTE.. So Handsome.. :blush::w00t:

for me today is best episode :w00t::lol: because WS and HS scene TOO MUCH gave me heartbreathtaking.. HAHAHAHA  :lol::lol:

except not for the ending scene from today's episode :( but I'm really curious in every episode about what's the next happen:w00t::lol::D

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I remember watching the ending scene of ep 13 and preview of ep 14 being so happy and it made my week! I really wish that if things were going to turn out that way they would've left the whole last scene to ep 15. I would've been in WS-HS lovey dovey land for 23 hours atleast. Am I the only one who feels this way?

no you're not. I feel that way too and been disappointed too :cry:

• Like 9

For the sake of raising the viewers in naver, I watched all the ep 14 clips there. Sadly IU didn't quite open her mouth while accepting JunKi's kiss. Nonetheless, the kiss was really really romantic and beautiful. Their chemistry is just so beautiful that nearly made me cry watch their love story. The storm is really there, near our OTP :cry: haesoo, please understand wangso even if he slays his sword to eun, it was not because he wanted to, but he was forced to do so:bawling: 

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Well people that was.. sigh

This episode was.. sigh

The ship sailed, but there are too many hurricane on the way.

Guess our OTP can't catch a break huh

desperate2 onion head

Well, then I will meditate and get ready for the angst

dong onion head

On lighter note :

I can't seem to focus on Yo being a bad guy because when he lost his eyeliner somehow his eyes just sparkle like some puppy. LOL

This ep is so complicated.. dont feel each scene match with each other.. but at last we can see haesoo and soo together ohhhh my heart.. :wub:

Beside his bushy hair.. without the eyeliner, i think yo looks better..forgive me wangso, i cant hate him.. *running til the next ep*

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, Para12012 said:

I really hope WS doesn't actually kill Eun. I was thinking he got shot by the arrows and then asked WS to kill him so that he could be with his wife. It seems she will be killed first. Maybe WS is laughing because it hurts too much to cry. That would be the good outcome 

The worst outcome is that WS actually kills Eun because they are basically holding Soo hostage and he wants to save her. This would be terrible but she is the most important person to him, so he would. Also, this would slowly kill Soo. 

I was actually thinking the same thing. That WS had no choice to kill Eun (as it is a request made by Eun) to end his life so he could be with his wife. I mean, if WS actually did kill the two of them, I don't believe her father would support So to revolt against Yo (since the long trailer of the drama did show a scene of So, BaekAh, and her father on a horse that look like a revolt was happening). I mean, if he were to kill them - I don't think her father would of forgiven him nor support him against Yo.

Other than that, the result would be due to Soo which would place more guilt on Soo (given that she had lost Lady Oh before and blame herself). If Eun were to died because of her, the guilt and blame is going to be worse. And we just got the spunk HaeSoo back.

I am honestly very interested to see the course of history go as to the question - is Gwangjong really a ruthless king who killed all his brother or if he just shelter and take all the fault from his siblings (make the world believe he is the cruel king that kill all). Soo being in this time will give her a perspective and understanding of Gwangjong (that history isn't what it sound out to be). Right now, I think have that "got to be cruel to be kind" thinking. LOL!

Anywho, thanks to the recapper for making my days. All the SoxSoo moments makes me giddy and literally, the LJK addiction is making me throw work out the door :( LOL! 

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, kuanphing said:

This ep is so complicated.. dont feel each scene match with each other.. but at last we can see haesoo and soo together ohhhh my heart.. :wub:

Beside his bushy hair.. without the eyeliner, i think yo looks better..forgive me wangso, i cant hate him.. *running til the next ep*

I don't know why but I hate wang wook more than wang yo lol. No offense to wang wook's fans. Peace:heart:

Btw,congrats for reaching 1100 pages! Let's make this thread turn into 1200 pages until next episodes come

• Like 14

38 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I can understand everything from Soo's visions except for the part that WS was laughing life a madman when he killed Eun and his wife. Does he laugh because he's really losing it? 

Yes. That's the reason why. It's anger mixed with grief.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

For the sake of raising the viewers in naver, I watched all the ep 14 clips there. Sadly IU didn't quite open her mouth while accepting JunKi's kiss. Nonetheless, the kiss was really really romantic and beautiful. Their chemistry is just so beautiful that nearly made me cry watch their love story. The storm is really there, near our OTP :cry: haesoo, please understand wangso even if he slayed his sword to eun, it was not because he wanted to, but he was forced to do so:bawling: 

I know already the story and journey will be sad but why poor heart cannot take it?? :bawling::dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

Well people that was.. sigh

This episode was.. sigh

The ship sailed, but there are too many hurricane on the way.

Guess our OTP can't catch a break huh

desperate2 onion head

Well, then I will meditate and get ready for the angst

dong onion head

On lighter note :

I can't seem to focus on Yo being a bad guy because when he lost his eyeliner somehow his eyes just sparkle like some puppy. LOL

@fathiayunia  I guess he can't wear more make up and jewlery then the dowager it will be hell to pay if his bling comes up better then hers

• Like 5

1 minute ago, devotee said:

Reminiscing their happy times.  WM is now gone.  Eun will 'leave' tomorrow.  Only BA and WS left.  In this photo WM is supporting Eun.  Now that WM is gone, Eun's "support" is also gone leading to SD and Eun's tragic ending.

The good team lol. The other team contained the evil ones 

• Like 9