[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

I have a question for those of you who have watched the original. I read the wikipedia page and it said that Rouxi got into an accident and remembered her past life where she loved 4th prince. So, my question is how does Rouxi get into the accident. Was she as gullible as our Hae Soo and got conned by her boyfriend and best friend? What is the difference between their characters?

Ruo Xi's boyfriend cheated on her and when they were fighting, she got hit by a car if I'm not mistaken

• Like 9

2 hours ago, soorani said:

I have a question: Do you think Soo's relationship with Wook will play some part in SooxSo parting ways? ( because it will happen, folks ='( ) 
In the C-Version, it was the reason why the 4th let Ruoxi leave the palace, but here in the K-version it wouldn't make any sense since So knows Soo was in love with someone else, so what does it matter that it was Wook or some other strange? Even more now that he finally got her heart. 

However... the fact that he still doesn't know that the person Soo was in love was Wook makes me believe that it will play a part the plot in the future. He still believe they only cared about each other as relatives. So what do you think? 

@soorani Nope, I suspect WS already knows WW is the man she loves. He has respected her by not asking about it and that show some great restrain. That is why I love him so. He is an observant man, loyal and honest. I think it could be something else that make them part ways. I don't think HS will be the reason though but it will be the fact CR might endager HS and WS goes all ME TARZAN YOU JANE. He might kill her friend and which will push them apart. Knowing HS she will be understanding if CR gave her a reason for her betrayal which will lead to her death. I think that is the only thing that may push HS to leave him. If that doesn't happen I will be so happy. 

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

you crazy witch i laugh so hard after reading your plea (if only you could see me right now)

i would like replace it, but fortunately (?) i don't have your picture Lol...

and no matter how thirst i am and how i believe in So talent i have to agree with you, i don't think we will have a proper bed scene for them (mostly because i think we want something steamy and wild Lol) which is really a waste their chemistry.

i read somewhere behind that HS teach WS how to play shadow hand? i think that can be useful for WS and the kids 1st night. that's far away better since i don't think WS can singing, all he can is growling and you expected a lullaby? that girl will had a terrible nightmare if he do so. 

Well desperate times calls for desperate measures. Pleading is ok as long as I don't have to sit on my knees under the rain. Wook turned around, if you remember. And I dont have batman of Goryeo on my side. He's not my people. I'm not his. 

WS can sing well if he wants too. He can even break dancing. Do you want to see Goryeo style of swag? 

11 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Hahahaha....Wang So will absolutely read bedtime stories to her...and when she falls asleep..he sneaks out to HS's room...NOT to play marbels or to read bedtime stories....well...maybe play a little hide and seek??or play chase???WS chases her around??? :wub:

Horses.. Don't forget the horses. They will ride on the horse again to enjoy the 'night wind'. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Got you down! :)

@meahri_1 me too pleasee. Thank you!

50 minutes ago, fuyukoneko said:

@soorani: I totally agree about them not breaking up over misunderstanding. I'll be so annoyed with the writer if they use the same ending in C-drama when HS and WS are so different from Ruoxi and the 4th prince.  And, since we've already had the period where HS was scared of WS's because of her vision of him killing his brother and so far it seems like WS will only kill his brothers because of good reasons and not petty revenge, I don't HS will willing want to leave WS the way Ruoxi did.

@fuyukoneko Yup. Please please please, lets hope a different kind of ending as a perfect twist in this creative license drama. They should have taken into aacount of fans' comments on C drama ending right?

• Like 9

@dhia205 I agree with @solelylurking WS is a good singer, you know...and I would love too if he dances in Goryeo style...(Hae Soo will probably rolls her eyes..and said "Omoo...4th prince...do you want me to teach you the right moves, Wangja-nim?") I wonder what style will she teaches on WS...or WS will teach her?? those "dancing" moves???? 

That's why I said they could play "hide and seek".......:phew:

#Godblessginsengextract

And..yes...WS can take HS to take the "night wind" and don't forget...they can always stop at the forest before reaching the beach...and do some "exercises" kkkkkkk :wub:

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

Yeah or maybe Queen Hwangbo also intentionally made the poison and wanted to use it to frame Queen Yoo but it backfired on her not knowing that Queen Yoo tricked Queen Hwangbo to do so. We never know. This is something that I love the drama had covered. It'll be so much interesting to see Queen Yoo, Lady Oh and Queen Hwangbo go at each other. King Taejo, how did you make all these women love you?

@Hanazumi.. CHingu, that makes sense tooo... I wished they showed us that scene. Sometimes I hate that this drama is sooooo short because there are so many unaswered question about what happened in the past so that we can all understand why these Queen's hate each other. 

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Hanazumi.. CHingu, that makes sense tooo... I wished they showed us that scene. Sometimes I hate that this drama is sooooo short because there are so many unaswered question about what happened in the past so that we can all understand why these Queen's hate each other. 

I know. I mean, we've seen these strong women from Lady Hae, Queen Yoo, Yeon Hwa, Queen Hwangbo, Lady Oh and how they can take the men on easily. It'll be really interesting and eye-catching just to see them plotting against each other. The way I see it is that not only men want the throne but the women also want the throne. That is why I actually think this drama should be between 24 - 30 episodes but then we don't know the agreements among SBS, YG, NBC and China (the original production company). But regardless I am still enjoying the drama. Sometimes, I just want to take a paper fan and slap the men in this drama to make them wake up and learn from the women (in fact, I am holding one right now). :glasses: It reminds of the manga (Anatolia Story / The Red River) where there's a scene of Yuri Ishtar telling the men to stay back and drink wine while the ladies do all the work to get the cities without bloodshed.

P.S. Those of you who are under 18, read Anatolia Story / The Red River at your own risk. The same goes with Empire of Lust starring Kang Ha Neul and Kang Han Na. You have been warned.

17 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

@Hanazumi Seems like the youngsters prefer watching online than on TV. Because the TV is their Mother's private property. Lol. And I'm sure they're all downloading the 1080p quality even SHD for each episode. Because after years downloading via Korean torrent site, Moon Lovers is the SPEEDIEST among all drama provided HD torrent links.

Usually 1080p torrent available 2 days after the drama on air. But for MLSHR, only about 8 to 10 hours after it's on TV, the torrent links available! Daebak.

Btw for you who want to download via torrent, I saved them on my cloud drive.

Yes. Maybe the Mothers are afraid the youngsters will do something inappropriate with the TV so they took the TV from them leaving them with only the Internet but it only makes it even worst. :tounge_xd:

@sadpluto@runitaaa Yes, indeed there is suspicion and if it follows history, So will marry Yeon Hwa. If they don't marry each other, that it means the writer has taken creative liberties with this drama to a higher level. In that case, Yo is probably marrying Yeon Hwa while So marries Hae Soo. But that's just a scenario with nothing to confirm.

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

I have a question for those of you who have watched the original. I read the wikipedia page and it said that Rouxi got into an accident and remembered her past life where she loved 4th prince. So, my question is how does Rouxi get into the accident. Was she as gullible as our Hae Soo and got conned by her boyfriend and best friend? What is the difference between their characters?

On another note, Why is everyone so sure that WS is going to marry YH? On wiki all it says is that Queen Daemok was his half sister which could be ignored for creative license. Is this assumption because of Shine or Go Crazy?

Just try to answer your question @sadpluto with my limited understanding. Ruoxi had a fight with her boyfriend (I think she caught him cheating) he followed her to the road and suddenly she was hit by a car and get jolted by electricity from near by construction before she get transported back in time. In the original story, Ruoxi remember the history very well, she knows that 4th prince will become the emperor (a vicious one to be exact) that's why she try to keep her distant with him, she also knew most of the princes future.

A few hundred pages back, we got some picture from IG showed junki in wedding attire, so does yeonhwa. It come from 2 different picture, but in history Wang So married his half sister Yeon Hwa, that's why we suspected it was the picture of their wedding day. Hope it answer your question chingu

• Like 16

3 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

That's sad :(

Other than Archive, asiafanfic is also available from where I live. I'm really sorry if this request gives you much hassles. Please tag me if you have another writing coming. Thank you so much!

Made the link here!  https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1181374/1

I like to say I'm proud to be the only rated M story on AF kekekeke, other than the role play thing which I do not get at all. 

**edit, if you are looking my story on Fanfiction.net, you'll have to remove the K->T filter 

Edited by kdramawriter
  • Like 15

2 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

@soorani: I rewatched episode 33 of the Chinese drama, and I think the 4th prince let Ruoxi go because he thought she was still in love with the 8th prince and not just because of their past love. I missed this line the first time I watched the C-drama, but the 4th prince said to the empress, "the deeper the love, the greater the hate" when she asked him about his actions towards Rouxi.

I think WS might not have believed HS when she said she loved someone else. She said it after she said all those other cruel things that he didn't believe either. And she never mentioned it again to him.

4th prince let Rouxi go because she had actually slept with the enemy. 8th prince knew what buttons to push and did so in a gloating manner. It hurt 4ths pride and inflamed his anger. And the man had a temper. I don't know if ur WS would go as far as to make ramen out of a maid but, we'll see.

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, junee22 said:

@dhia205 I agree with @solelylurking WS is a good singer, you know...and I would love too if he dances in Goryeo style...(Hae Soo will probably rolls her eyes..and said "Omoo...4th prince...do you want me to teach you the right moves, Wangja-nim?") I wonder what style will she teaches on WS...or WS will teach her?? those "dancing" moves???? 

That's why I said they could play "hide and seek".......:phew:

#Godblessginsengextract

And..yes...WS can take HS to take the "night wind" and don't forget...they can always stop at the forest before reaching the beach...and do some "exercises" kkkkkkk :wub:

He can make use of his softerner abs then. HS is indeed need some 'exercises'. I don't know if our man will be able to teach her a move or two though. Isn't he kinda blind himself on that area? Aaahh.. Instinct. We've got to trust on his wolf instinct. 

#GodBlessGinsengExtract

• Like 11