[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, dears said:

Ah, okay. Then could you please add me to your PM list. I'm really interested since I usually watch it raw streaming, but watching it streaming with sub will be a lot better of course. I just know this fact. So on what time does it usually air on OneTVAsia? Is it really simultaneous with korean broadcast? Or is there a time difference?

Yes. It'll be the usual time SHR airs on both SBS and OneTVAsia- 10pm S.K time 

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

IUmushimushi live streams her access to the channel...which means she does a video feed of the monitor or TV. Because of that, it's not the best quality..., but it's decent. Anyway, that live stream is via a 3rd party platform (I think Periscope) which is then transmitted and accessible via Twitter. 

This is my understanding of how this works. I could be off a little bit with the details, but am confident this is how she does it.

As long as I get to know what's happening in the next episode, I don't really care about the quality :rolleyes: thank you dear, for answering my question

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

The link won't be available till the live streaming link is established right before the drama. I'll have to set up a PM in advance with everyone who's interested listed within it and just paste and post as soon as it's available.

Please include me as well. if you can! ^ ^

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ventilator said:

The actors are really good. The main female lead and the main male lead are killing it while they're apart ahahahahahahaha

I just don't see them as lovers that's all.

I'd feel bad to stop watching since they're all 'giving it all'.

I stopped watching some dramas around episode 10 but I return to it after a while to see the ending.

I love it when dramas improve in the second half of their run.

When it happens I'm over the moon.

I'd like it to be the case with this adaptation too.

Drama is for entertainment, you can always stop watching any time. 

Seems like you dislike the original and you dislike the first half of this drama too, so I am not sure what are you watching for. 

The 2nd half of this drama, is going to be packed with alot of unhappy and dislikeable things like half sister marrying half brother, brothers plotting against each other, people dying and couples being torned apart.

So I am just saying just brace yourself, in case at the end of ep 20, you find your time wasted.

• Like 22

10 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Yes. It'll be the usual time SHR airs on both SBS and OneTVAsia- 10pm S.K time 

6 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

As long as I get to know what's happening in the next episode, I don't really care about the quality :rolleyes: thank you dear, for answering my question

Thank you! I hope they really do air it on Monday.

• Like 7

Hello @ventilator! Welcome! Maybe I'm one of those few people who didn't realize some flaws until someone pointed it out for me. :sweatingbullets: lol. Or I realize the flaw but tried to ignore it, and eventually forget about it. lol. I'm new to soompi but I can see that people in this thread take critiques well because this drama does have it's flaw. But just like @MadraRua said It doesn't stop me from catching Scarlet Heart Fever and also doesn't stop my obesession love for Wang So this drama. Oh, well mostly Wang So. embarrassed2 onion headpfftttt This thread is actually very rich in contents and there are many different insight, opinion, analysis, appreciation and other things that maybe can make you feel better and give you a whole new perspective for this drama (it happened to me. lol). But then, it's all up to you, you can accept the flaw and join us here in fangirling ready for angst that's gonna come mode, or you can just drop the drama. ^_^ Hehe

• Like 20

12 hours ago, whyo said:

I think we are from the same country hahhaha, because my country also ban fanfictionnet. It was @kdramawriter that writing fanfic in fanfictionnet, and also @akinahana89 you can read akinahana writing here: http://archiveofourown.org/works/8234200#main 

cc: @junee22 for fanfic info

thank you for the info dear...I'm going to check it out :wub:

And here I am..once again at the latest page...and once again captivated by the fans pics...hahahaha...omoo...thank you again @MoOnLoVeRz and also @Visually-wandering for the fanart :) 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, soorani said:

I have a question: Do you think Soo's relationship with Wook will play some part in SooxSo parting ways? ( because it will happen, folks ='( ) 
In the C-Version, it was the reason why the 4th let Ruoxi leave the palace, but here in the K-version it wouldn't make any sense since So knows Soo was in love with someone else, so what does it matter that it was Wook or some other strange? Even more now that he finally got her heart. 

However... the fact that he still doesn't know that the person Soo was in love was Wook makes me believe that it will play a part the plot in the future. He still believe they only cared about each other as relatives. So what do you think? 

@soorani: I rewatched episode 33 of the Chinese drama, and I think the 4th prince let Ruoxi go because he thought she was still in love with the 8th prince and not just because of their past love. I missed this line the first time I watched the C-drama, but the 4th prince said to the empress, "the deeper the love, the greater the hate" when she asked him about his actions towards Rouxi.

I think WS might not have believed HS when she said she loved someone else. She said it after she said all those other cruel things that he didn't believe either. And she never mentioned it again to him.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Thank you for Info. And thank you for liking my drawing ^^. I think she's took It from my tumblr

You are so talented! :blush:…please give me a link to your drawing/tumblr and I will edit the post with it. :) 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

The link won't be available till the live streaming link is established right before the drama. I'll have to set up a PM in advance with everyone who's interested listed within it and just paste and post as soon as it's available.

please please @meahri_1 add me to the PM notif so that I can stream with you guys. I'm already hyperventilating with the almost kiss scene picture, and I just can't until Tuesday. Thank you in advance chingu

• Like 5