[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, hrkharis said:

I think positively about what PD said about "the journey will be sad, but there will be a happy ending".

Yes, HS's journey in the palace was very unpleasant for her. She got to experience the fear, the betrayal, the sadness and struggled to survive. She saw how the princes brothers, respectively, fought to seize the throne. She might see the death of one of the prince and her love story ended sadly. But the Writer Nim will bring this plot into a happy ending because HS will back into the 21st century and meet with her destiny, a handsome man who resembles Prince Wang-so. They are attracted to each other because they feel "Deja Vu".

there is an eclipse in the year of WS death. So maybe he dies and is transported back to 21st century where he meets HS with their memories intact. That would be better, this time he will have to adapt but hey he's pretty smart and quick. That's better than her meeting with a guy who just  looks like 4th and has no recollection of their love

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, leejoongi1trash said:

there is an eclipse in the year of WS death. So maybe he dies and is transported back to 21st century where he meets HS with their memories intact. That would be better, this time he will have to adapt but hey he's pretty smart and quick. That's better than her meeting with a guy who just  looks like 4th and has no recollection of their love

Hey, i'm thinking the same way. Rather than Hae Soo meet Wang So' reincarnation (just like in rooftop prince), i'm thinking Hae Soo need to be with the real Wang So (with his horse-or motorbike - and black outfit)  transported to the future. 

Oh well. Wishful thinking. 

• Like 15

13 hours ago, myck72 said:

Hello fellow fans! Silent lurker here finally posting for the first time in this forum. I'm not Korean so I don't know any of the history but as a big kdrama fan, here's my take on what the "happy ending" could be:

HS "dies" in the past and "wakes" up in the present time. Apparently she had been in a coma for months since she nearly drowned while rescuing the child. She then meets the man who "saved" her from drowning and it is a present-day reincarnation of WS. He has been visiting HS in the hospital every day since the incident and to pass time, reads historical books to her. In a voiceover they both say that the other person is very familiar to them; wondering if they had met before; like they've known each other in another life. They recognize deep down that they are soulmates and end up together again, living happily ever after in present time.  

What do you think guys? Too much wishful thinking?

I wish the ending could be like this. But in kdrama the ending will be unpredictable. Just wait and keep watching MLSHR. Love WS very much. LJK deserve to received an awards. 

• Like 14

Hi dears eclipse :) I was just wondering.. When Wang Yo reign later will he marry Yeon Hwa? As he seems to really set his eyes on Yeon Hwa. I know in history Yeon Hwa will marry Wang So but idk. Just wondering ... ; ) 

• Like 9

hair makes all the difference doesn't it :P

LJK in modern garb and short hair Vs the long hair with a flick..

Why does he not do romance movies.. like hot and burning romance..

Note to self: You are becoming mentally sick. Snap out of it!!!

How do you guys manage this lustful obsession with celebs???? :o

• Like 11

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

(.........)There's been some criticism that Uk has gone from nice guy, indecisive lover to timid promise breaker to Machiavelli's top evil disciple overnight. It's one that I understand to some degree but I think there were always hints along the way that Uk wasn't what he seemed.

(.......)  but his entire attitude about that incident. It was about him not her: "I was so worried I was going to lose you." It was about him being powerless to protect her etc etc. And in Ep 12, it's still about him being powerless to protect her, him feeling guilty about being powerless and then telling not to be sick so that he doesn't feel even more guilty. (.....)

a remark on the " WW overnight transformation"

I agree that the "nice, considering guy" didn´t turn in a machiavellian (or Jago-like) manipulative figure overnight. Maybe he was always such a manipulative guy, but it was not so obvious untill now because the stake was note so huge, as the throne. For example, I recall now how he was talking to his wife about HS ( "she makes me happy, she is refreshing etc.etc").Back then, we were thinking ( I was thinking, though I disliked him from day A ) : at least, this awful Tom-Edison-jr-like* guy has an understanding relation with his wife and he is innocently sincere with her).But what if, those "friendly, innocent confessions" to his wife, were an entirely concious way to manipulate her (knowing her generous character and the guilt -who he himself cultivated to her- she felt about their non loving relation). He drove her to think in the end (as it was her own idea) that she should ask her mother-in-law to let WW marry HS. Maybe it sounds as a wild assumption, but it sounds also plausible.

a remark on  "it was always about him" point: Wook on his visit to HS in jail, when he realized that her first question was "how is the 4th prince?is he alive?" he let her hand go. This expression of jealousy in this crucial moment when HS life is at stake, shows to me how much self-centered and petty he is. WangSo, on the contrary, in this occasion gave to Wook every weapon (WS revealed WW his mother´s plans) asking him to save HS by all means. For me this difference in attitude was even more crucial than the "turning back" in rain-scene,  and  made crystal clear that WS is the "noble opposite" (to use this eloquent term someone else has coined) of WW. And because WS feels/thinks/acts as the "noble opposite" of WW, I cannot accept that he will hold such a grudge against HS  for her relation(?) with WW  like the chinese 4th prince did and broke up with Ruoxi. It would not be at all consistent to WS character ( e.g: with a glance of his father he forgot all his lifetime pain!). But, i have to stop here, as i realized the irony in my comment: I started writing how "it was always about him" where him is  WW, and I ended to  write about WS, because for me "it is always about him", where him is WS.  : ))

min-ju aka fengari

*the archhypocrite guy from the "Dogville"

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Hi dears eclipse :) I was just wondering.. When Wang Yo reign later will he marry Yeon Hwa? As he seems to really set his eyes on Yeon Hwa. I know in history Yeon Hwa will marry Wang So but idk. Just wondering ... ; ) 

based on wiki no, YH will only marry to So and named as Queen Seondeok. Yo reign will fall apart in real history because he's failing on moving the capital to the current known as Pyeongyang if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Hey, i'm thinking the same way. Rather than Hae Soo meet Wang So' reincarnation (just like in rooftop prince), i'm thinking Hae Soo need to be with the real Wang So (with his horse-or motorbike - and black outfit)  transported to the future. 

Oh well. Wishful thinking. 

@sooji28 Omo Omo I know right on a motorbike, black outfit 

How I wish that was possible

• Like 5

Hi guys, does anyone know where I can find the two different versions of SHR? The first version is the pre-produced one that's being broadcast in China and Southeast Asia, and the second version being the re-edited version that is broadcast in Korea.

I went to hdfree and dramafire etc but they don't state which version they're showing (not that I expect it!) but I'd really like to examine the differences between the two versions. If anyone knows where these sites get their source, do share! Thanks!

@leejoongi1trash and @sooji28 I've been thinking the same thing. I also think it would make more sense for HS to meet the real WS in the 21st century. Although I agree with @wanrozina in saying that kdrama endings are unpredictable (most of the time) which makes me think that there may another ending.  

I think it's mostly accepted amongst fans that WS and HS will meet in the 21st. If that is to happen the question is whether they are the 'Goryoe version' or not. Possibilities:

1) WS look alike & real HS: pretty obvious so writer-nims probably avioded that.

2) Real WS & real HS: not that obvious and ideal.

3) WS look alike & HS forgotten memories: Not obvious, but is it happy? Experience love again?

4) Real WS & HS forgotten memories: Definetly not obvious but don't see how WS would cope in 21st century without having HS by his side and HS probably wouldn't like a stranger following her around.

These are the versions I could come up with, anyone got other ideas if the two were to meet in 21st century???

• Like 20

dear eclipses.. i read on instagram that sbs will air 2 special episodes after last episode (they wrote 20 episodes+2 special episodes). is this true? do you know what will be in that special episodes? behind the scenes or epilogue? i already mourning about this 'only' 20 episodes. i can't get enough of them, especially our dearest so-soo couple, can you? 

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

based on wiki no, YH will only marry to So and named as Queen Seondeok. Yo reign will fall apart in real history because he's failing on moving the capital to the current known as Pyeongyang if I'm not mistaken.

Yh is sly enough to use other tactic to make ws marry her, tears and pity situation. I have come to realization that ws, as good as he is in warfare, is a naive boy and didnt see yh for who she is. Silly enough not to realise about ww-hs. He ll be easy enough to be con by the wook siblings. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, special_bee said:

@lebritneeey i never think that Wook sided with CP, it was his way to make all that standing before him gone without him needed to dirty his own hand. He's so sly, just like his sister, manipulative and calculative in working his way for the throne. You might not have the same idea as me, but that's what i think after watching his convo with his sister *wink

I don't think any of the other princes are aware of his thirst for the throne, particularly CP as WW even "helped" him when he was accused of poisoning WS by the minister, stating the need for evidence. So far, all of WW' actions have been credible in the eyes of others, plus the fact that he reported the planned coup to CP earned him more trust points with CP. Hence, aside from WS and BA, CP thinks WW is on his side and will trust him. His true colors will only be seen by CP when WW asks CP to abdicate the throne to him, as seen in the preview.

• Like 7

Hi I am newbie here. I love reading all the comments in this MLSHR. But for me of course my root goes to WSHS. The bad rating drama in korea but the good rating drama internationally especially in China, Singapore and Malaysia.

LJK IG followers increase tremendously from 400 K something to 1M within 1 month premier of this drama. And of course I am one of his followers kekekeke..... This is really a huge impact of this drama to LJK itself. But he deserved to have a good fan internationally. His acting was superb and well received from his fan. 

I don't personally  like KHN actually even hes actually a good actor. I love his acting in MISEANG. Since then I keep an eye towards him. But I dont really enjoy the love line between HS and WW in this drama. 

IU-so far her acting not that bad. So please do not hate IU. Should support for her as well. Im pretty sure she had learnt something form this drama. 

So guys please keep watching MLSHR with full of love. Accept whatever endings is. Support actor and actress in this drama especially my loved LJK... 

• Like 18