[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, may6 said:

chingu what is DOTS,decents of the sun...that drama is from kbs not sbs, so it won't  a be going against ML in a SBS gala...lee min ho new drama might ...depending on ratings that is...although for the most part he has been very lucky in choosing his dramas and he will be acting along JJH so that drama might have better ratings that ML...sadly 

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

Well hopefully the Baeksang awards don't depend on ratings, then Joon Gi will have a chance at the coveted daesang (keeping my fingers crossed), he so deserves it. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

Hi all, just wanna share a video of LJG. I'm very touched by his sincerity in wanting to make his fans happy. I dun ever recall there's another artist who sang in mandarin. Mostly they chose English songs. Anyway, the song now takes on extra meaning. Premonition on his part? ;) Here goes:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ceda209 said:

Or there might not be a future So and HS might just be hearing his voice.  Then that will make me cry oceans and check myself into a psychiatric facility for severe depression.  

Oh no..dnt say like that ..and PD-nim have also confirmed that the ending will be a happy one..fingers crossed..

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Well hopefully the Baeksang awards don't depend on ratings, then Joon Gi will have a chance at the coveted daesang (keeping my fingers crossed), he so deserves it. :sweatingbullets:

I hope so (fingers crossed). Give LJG daesang, he deserves it :pensive:

• Like 18

3 hours ago, MadraRua said:

I loved this moment. It was sweet his trying to pronounce it. I've also looked up the significance of Pegasus. It doesn't seem to add much to the story.  Though it does make for interesting reading on astronomy.

The sneer when she watch him struggling with the pronunciation. I swear the snippets of her 21st century is there. 

Mod edit: Do not quote images.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, millie10468 said:

I'm back with a Question Game to play while we try to hold on to life while waiting for Episode 17 (which might also be canceled thanks to the world's worst game ever Beating head against the wall animated emoticon )

1. Pick any character (doesn't have to be your favorite character) and identify ONE thing they did that you'd do differently in their position; or

2. Pick a character in the drama you'd WANT to be; and then pick the character you'd MOST LIKELY BE if you were in Goryeo (just know I'm side-eyeing all those who will say they'd most likely be Wang So...)

1. Wang Eun. I would have let Soon-deok in my heart, or at least befriended her until our love blossoms.

2. I'd want to be Baek Ah because I want to be better in drawing lol. Sorry OP HAHAHA but I'd probably be the earlier episodes Wang So with his cynical and talking back nature.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Lee Jun Ki shares his thoughts on his acting career and disappointing 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' TV ratings

By alice101   

Actor Lee Jun Ki recently posed for a photo shoot with 'Singles' magazine, charming everyone with his fall-inspired outfits and gorgeous looks. During an interview at the photo shoot site, the actor discussed his thoughts on his dramas, TV ratings, and his overall acting career and some choices he has had to make. 

When asked to talk about his current drama, 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo' Lee Jun Ki admitted, "I have worries about the TV ratings." As a big drama with its original, Chinese version having had huge success, the Korean version is not doing as well in terms of TV ratings. Lee Jun Ki stated, "I feel sad. All the actors and staff worked so hard. Everyone worked so hard..." Aside from the TV ratings, the drama is getting a lot of positive feedback, and many are praising Lee Jun Ki's acting. However, he did not make excuses, saying, "I have no regrets. As a leading role, I must have a sense of responsibility with its success, including TV ratings. As I watch this drama, I am looking for what it is lacking." 

His monitoring does not end there. Lee Jun Ki says that he reads all the comments on articles related to him. He explained, "Not just my works, but I watch almost all dramas and movies that are out to analyze what people like, why certain dramas have high ratings, and why some don't do as well. It helps me be a better actor for the next work and also helps me to select scripts." 

When questioned about plans to get married, he responded, "I have my priorities. I want to be settled as an actor first. It's not just about performing well as an actor. I think a lot about how I can be chosen by the public consistently...Yes, I do feel frustrated with myself sometimes too." 

Reveal hidden contents

lee-jun-ki_1476891944_20161019132846_336(1).jpg

lee-jun-ki_1476891945_20161019132846_436(1).jpg

lee-jun-ki_1476891945_20161019132846_484(1).jpg

lee-jun-ki_1476891946_20161019132846_881(1).jpg

lee-jun-ki_1476891946_201610190910778073_5806ba06b5ed9.jpg

lee-jun-ki_1476891946_201610190910778073_5806baf09ef35.jpg

ALLKPOP

===========

Lee Joon Ki talks life after Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Lee Joon Ki is ready to meet fans and continue to grow as an actor!

With only four episodes left in Scarlet Heart:Ryeo, the leading actor is already talking fanmeetings and future acting opportunities with Singles magazine. The 34 year-old actor modeled the latest trends in suits, crocheted sweaters and leather jackets for the black and white photo shoot, while he chatted with the publication.

He is all in when it comes to fan gatherings! Fanmeeting preparations take about a month, because he is very hands-on with the entire event. From songs to special events during the meetings, he does it all. "I am grateful to all my fans, and I am trying hard to be together with them," he said.

Reveal hidden contents

e4aaf202-24cd-4629-98fc-eb5e519f86fb.jpg

Although he is very happy he met the great cast and crew on the set of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, the Hallyu star is ready to embrace the future. His next role is Commander Lee in the Hollywood film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, which releases in US theaters on January 27. "It's just a special appearance, and I think of it as a good experience... I have been acting for more than 10 years now, but there's still a lot I want to show everyone. I haven't met my true character yet. I hope to in the future."

Fans are more than willing to take that future ride with him. I think Lee Joon Ki has done an unbelievable job as Wang So these past couple of months. I was 100% Team Wang Wook until recent episodes. He's very persuasive.

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/lee-joon-ki-talks-life-after-scarlet-heart-ryeo-/

Poor jun ki... he was affected by the low rating... until now, i still dont understand why this drama didnt do well in korea... 

• Like 23

5 hours ago, soorani said:

I couldn`t agree more! Popularity in entertainment is such a brief thing today, one moment you`re on the top and then a new thing appears and you`re done. Tbh, this actually just prove how good LJG is, he`s been 10 years on the market and is still popular and relevant to the entertainment business,  Isn`t easy to keep a consistent career when new actors keep popping up every day, but he did. 

Which makes this "he passed his prime" even funnier is that thanks to his performance in SRH, he's everywhere. He was topping the searches in China (was it china?), got more than 600.000 followers on IG as fast as a bullet, he's on top 10 on that popularity poll, top 5 in another two tops ( Good data and  drama actor Brand Reputation for October)... he's definitely not doing badly as a veteran actor. 

Agree with you. Entertainment Biz is very tough world. If you in that business for 10 years and people still know your name and appreciate your work, then you did something right.

• Like 19

57 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Just woke up and read this article. Now I feel bad for him. He's done outstanding job as Wang So.

Argh this gonna bug me all day :confounded:

I feel the same way!! :(

I really wish the response was different with this show.

• Like 14