[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

I think this has always been a problem with this writer. She's always giving us hopes then crush it. Yeah I'm happy because of the preview but I'm also gonna brace myself for tomorrow and if he confessed to someone else, like @sserene said, we already know about it. ^^ Be strong! Fighting!

I think this has always been a problem with this writer. She's always giving us hopes then crush it. Yeah I'm happy because of the preview but I'm also gonna brace myself for tomorrow and if he confessed to someone else, like @sserene said, we already know about it. ^^ Be strong! Fighting!

exactly, she kinda plays with ppl's feels XD but this isn't something new , she loves to do this in order to have the audience glued to the tv and on top of that no one forced us to be part of this ship so it's 99.9% our fault lol :lol:

let's all hold hands sisters and pray for good news tomorrow lol ( best scenario?!? : he confesses to Bora and she refuses him without mercy lol )

Guest skeletonworks

Watching the preview again makes my heart flutters... But watching it again and again makes me go crazy.

This doesn't look like outside of DS/JH's house >____>;;

r2LqiZr.jpg

Outside of DS/JH's house:

vX5HOOv.jpg

exactly, she kinda plays with ppl's feels XD but this isn't somehting new , she loves to do this in order to have the audience glued to the tv and in top of that no one forced us to be part of a ship so it's 99.9% our fault lol :lol:

let's all hold hands sisters and pray for good news tomorrow lol ( best scenario?!? : he confesses to Bora and she refuses him without mercy lol )

EXACTLY! I wanted to leave but then she gives me hopes so I stay. We'll see how long I'll remain in here....

Watching the preview again makes my heart flutters... But watching it again and again makes me go crazy.

i also don't think that's JH house ... but i dunno if most of boys tend to confess to someone in front of that person's house , right? unless he wants to be killed by the potential gf's dad right there :D

Guest skeletonworks

i also don't think that's JH house ... but i dunno if most of boys tend to confess to someone in front of that person's house , right? unless he wants to be killed by the potential gf's dad right there :D

So that preview is a total troll right? We heard SW calling DS's name and JH heard it too as he saw DS running out to the gate in her pajamas. It is snowing too. And the scene switched to SW waiting in the snow. And I automatically assume that he's outside of DS's house. It's probably two different scene :(

I also hope that he got rejected flatly by BR.

@the girl who! Haven't seen you a lot lately! What is your hunch? Like in R94, my hunch has always been Trash oppa since episode 2. But this time, I couldn't tell -_- 

I'm well prepared already :') but just thankful they gonna reveal it soon, i mean we've suffered all this time with so many speculations like i can't even stand it anymore. Fighting fellow Taeyang shippers !!

So that preview is a total troll right? We heard SW calling DS's name and JH heard it too as he saw DS running out to the gate in her pajamas. It is snowing too. And the scene switched to SW waiting in the snow. And I automatically assume that he's outside of DS's house. It's probably two different scene :(

I also hope that he got rejected flatly by BR.

@the girl who! Haven't seen you a lot lately! What is your hunch? Like in R94, my hunch has always been Trash oppa since episode 2. But this time, I couldn't tell -_- 

my head says the husband is JH but my heart wants Sun Woo XD so .... 

and sorry for not being very active these days , i want to be here more frequently but work is just a mess these days ;_; i'm really busy most of the day .... but i'll try to be very active at least on Fridays on Saturdays :D

@skeletonworks Thanks for the gigantic task with the live recap and the videos...Because of this I'm probably not gonna see the episode for now lol.But why does my spidy sense tell me that jh being there seeing all the scenario and getting jealous at sw-ds is a premonition of sorts? =S sorry @lxands :D ..I mean all of the sun woo scenes were rewatched by jh right? Why does it feel like they're already telling the story through jh's eyes? =[[..Even the preview,he is there at the background watching them communicate,going for ramen or something,and not talking to sun woo too.[I even don't like the fact that he's cold to his best friend  because of a girl =/,as one of us sed,how it was mostly physical what happened in the /alley Lol,nothing really which says his love IS heartfelt,or conceived over time through mutual understandings or something =|].So,why he should be the 'one and only'? I also felt sun woo is waiting for someone else and it looks like the alley by their neighborhood? The one where we once saw taek walking by.So,maybe sun woo has just fixed a date for confessing,and it's the lucky day/first day of snowfall].@sserene I also want this to get done with already =P.

Guest skeletonworks

@the girl who! Same here. I feel sad because my hunch is almost always right. *sigh*

I changed the avatar to this just before R88 started if I'm not wrong. As if welcoming some kind of bad omen. LOL.

sAtD5aF.jpg

@sserene Thank you for the gif! Keep making them with the little moment we have of our OTP <3 I hope it comes true though.

@skeletonworks thanks for the recaps and vids. just managed to read thru.

i breathe a sigh of relief cos SW was hurt fooling around and not some student protest. *heng ah* Taek room is really like a cafe, free ramen, snacks and drinks. poor Taek, imagine him cleaning up after his 4 customers!

i have hope that SW-BR will not happen! as for SW being uncomfortable when DS tried to feed him the drink, my selfish heart feels that cos JH is there. can i have some white to blank him out!!!

so many tots to type but overall feeling is good! didn't SW character description says he will confess to the girl in winter? you gals are eagle eyes, i would have assume it was DS hse. again selfish heart feels that mayb it is an arranged meeting place for DS and SW. i know kinda of far-fetched.

let's hang on to SunShine Hope!

Archived