[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

Guest skeletonworks

@sc_12c8b0ed95055cea92622993793eb685 Thanks for the full translation of what's written on DS's dictionary. Awesomeness! So totally like DS to write something like that on her properties. Hehe. 

SW is probably gonna confess to BR near their house. The first snow falls and DS ran outside the house to wait for SW to come and confess to her and BAM. We probably can hear her heart breaks....

@nearsea SW an activist? Is it because BR take out a small note hidden inside her book? *sigh* I don't know already where this is going smh. I'm getting a headache now. So SW is helping BR to secretly carry messages? But why did BR hide it in DS's book though? What if DS found out about it? Or maybe because she thought that DS wouldn't flip through her dictionary? Hmm.... Pondering pondering... Reply always give me headache..

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview ep 6 (I don't know the accuracy of this trans, we should wait until tommorow) 
SW told DS that he liked a girl. DS stopped him and told him to confess when the first snow starts to fall.

DS's dictionary: This is DS's, anyone who takes it will have bad luck.

@nearsea  haha "chingu" sounds lovely :wub: I always think GKP (SW) plays an important role in this drama

OMG poor our Deoksun :tears: knowing someone you like likes someone else is hurt enough, how if you found someone you like confesses to someone else, in front of your eyes, and more.. she's your sister (my heart breaks into pieces).

Guest skeletonworks

@sc_12c8b0ed95055cea92622993793eb685 Haha got that same feeling too. LOLOLOLOLOL. Evil and cruel are the writer's and PD's middle name. LOL.

I'm rewatching episode 1 and am gonna pay attention to all those tiny details because usually we missed things when we watched the first time. And it got me thinking. So ok right now SW is the nice and gentle one but after got married for so many years, people can change too right?

Anyway, episode 1. So here's apparently where SW is waiting for someone during the first snow. It was also mentioned by someone before too right?

keSNLgR.jpg

Mep5ZkZ.jpg

Lol.... This pic makes me laugh so hard....

DS's book hasn't even been touched! Lol. The girl sure loves to study... And SW's dic is dirtied and torn. He's a guy who study's well for sure.

Something I noticed was if SW already has a dic with him why does he need DS's dic? The lovely boy is totally in love with her! He likes DS! Definitely! So so so much!!!!!!!

This thread is daebak! I love it that many of you consider it home. I do too... This is the safe haven to Taeyangies.. You lovely little things, you...

Welcome new members its amazing to see new people join each and every day...

Nina unnie, its like nareki all over again!

I'm trying to do a parallel between 97 and 88,want to know on 97,how long shi won had this relationship going with yoon jae's brother,and when did her and yoon jae's track start? I checked that reply 97 was a 16 episode drama.From asianwiki,reply '88 is supposed to consist of  20 episodes.So given deok sun gets to know sun woo likes her sister,is there anything left to know there anymore? It would be clear by then that jh is the husband right? =/

@nearsea well if it follows 97 formula, it would likely be like this

SW is KJH, but he likes a woman here.

JH is YYJ.

Then its revealed that SW likes BR, and they'd have their own loveline and our Taeyang (im sorry) comes to an end.

And unexpectedly, there'd be another contender as JH's rival, someone unexpected just like YYJ's brother, it might be Taek, and all the k-fans theories about the dolls (Red doll as Taek) proven right.

Then i'm leaving lol (like seriously writer-nim?! you must be kidding me)

Wow..it was "SW omma, did you see BR?" not "SW, did you see BR?" And she went door to door asking all parents the same question, looking for her daughter!!! And that has nothing to do with SW....and we panic for a whole week for nothing...

Its obvious now SW looking for DS for herself & not because he wants a peek at BR...so the choice now in DS's hand :D

I'm trying to do a parallel between 97 and 88,want to know on 97,how long shi won had this relationship going with yoon jae's brother,and when did her and yoon jae's track start? I checked that reply 97 was a 16 episode drama.From asianwiki,reply '88 is supposed to consist of  20 episodes.So given deok sun gets to know sun woo likes her sister,is there anything left to know there anymore? It would be clear by then that jh is the husband right? =/

YJ knew that his brother (TW) liked SW: ep 8
TW confessed to SW: ep 9
YJ told SW that he 
can't be her friend anymore: ep 12

YJ knew that his brother (TW) liked SW: ep 8
YJ told SW that he 
can't be her friend anymore: ep 12

Thank you! Meanwhile myself 

tumblr_milfd7uKhd1rg8777o1_500.gif

Parallels are a lot similar right?

It was only abt a month or so. Yoon Tae Soo confess to Shiwon on the last day of school, she never really accepted him, but officially rejected him a few days before she went to college,  after Yoonjae admitted to her he likes her. TS was just a brother ever since & she only love Yoonjae since then. 

Actually R97 was really straight forward. The main otp loves only each other from the start,  it was just their timing didn't match,, plus clueless brother played the 3rd wheel

I guess R88 is more tricky becos the only girl in the group spend equal amount of time with the 4 boys. So far its clear now both SW & JH like DS. SW has like her even before the Olympics but show it in a subtle way while JH start to like her after the alley incident but he's more obvious showing his feelings for her.

Hoping sharing birthday will be the lucky charm for this Sun couple

@nearsea I'm not sure, but I think there is difference between 97&88. 

- 97: SW plays a passive role in the relation between her and TW and SW doesn't like TW
- 88: DS is actively doing something, DS likes SW.

Oh okay then I got it wrong,somehow sw used to call tw as oppa all the time,and it seemed like yoon jae was always watching them together.But,now that you said it,I remember a scene when TW is telling yoon  jae about how he likes shi won or something?

It was only abt a month or so. Yoon Tae Soo confess to Shiwon on the last day of school, she never really accepted him, but officially rejected him a few days before she went to college,  after Yoonjae admitted to her he likes her. TS was just a brother ever since & she only love Yoonjae since then. 

Actually R97 was really straight forward. The main otp loves only each other from the start,  it was just their timing didn't match,, plus clueless brother played the 3rd wheel

I guess R88 is more tricky becos the only girl in the group spend equal amount of time with the 4 boys. So far its clear now both SW & JH like DS. SW has like her even before the Olympics but show it in a subtle way while JH start to like her after the alley incident but he's more obvious showing his feelings for her.

Hoping sharing birthday will be the lucky charm for this Sun couple

I also thought if it could indicate something..goes really well with the first love trend which is all the writer's favorite in korea right.

About reply 1997,so even if the story line is similar,there are subtle differences then.

But @sserene if bora-sun woo already happens then taek being added to the ds-jh pairing wont bring too much tension or any for that matter.It would be a sealed deal by then.But as sc_12c8b0ed95055cea92622993793eb685 kindly shared that 

'YJ knew that his brother (TW) liked SW: ep 8
YJ told SW that he 
can't be her friend anymore: ep 12'

I hope they wont keep this hanging till ep 8/10,I just want to get done with the secrecy lol.

@nearsea TW told YJ that he liked SW when they was on their way home, when YJ was hugging a dog :(( That dog is called YJ

And I've just found a strange thing. They hide SW's name tag. SW's fullname can be linked to his dad and family circumstance. Why? I feel curious about it 

ClhZJS8.jpg

Ok I think I should go to bed now, it's over 2 am here.. goodnight everyone moahhh

@nearsea well idk how it effects the JH-DS 'relationship' because honestly i still can't figure it out whats gonna happen after this SW confession thing.

this might be just my wishful thinking, but if SW should be on the track, then

1. if the one SW gonna confess to is DS, this is a scenario in my mind:

when SW about to confess to DS, he saw JH chasing DS (as we saw on the preview that JH saw DS) and something happens, like JH just out of the blue confesses his feeling before DS reached SW. SW heard them all and here we go the conflict is indeed between SW-JH

2. If SW really has a crush on BR, then the scenario:

SW waiting for BR, he wanted to confess to her, but before it happens, he saw DS come towards his direction. But again JH chases her and grabs her hand and confesses his feeling. And SW heard it, and suddenly he feels uncertain and strange feeling comes to him. It hurts him? "why am i like this?"

Omg haha really i think im gonna explode

@sserene Ahaha..you're really doing good with the imaginary plot lines..But somehow I think rather than sun woo feeling something out of the blue for deok sun,what would happen is bora rejects sun woo.That seems the only plausible situation for me.Because,think about it,sun woo has not remotely even shown any interest in deok sun,so could it be that,he'd bother to be interested at what ds-jh are talking about? The only remaining hope could be that bora is not interested in sun woo.Another thing that could happen is that ds obliviously confesses about her feelings to sun woo,as we've seen how she's always the first one to say something embarrassing [the I'm raining line,or doing the whitish makeup ],and sun woo could be telling her blatantly that he does not like her.And as jh has been standing there all the time,he'd be at the end of the alley,waiting,and consoles her as she cries loudly all through the road...=S [my negative sense is too much alert these days =| ].I'm just trying to think as the writer has been showing us how sun woo is,all this time.He's not been explored much,character wise,so I see lots of possibilities in him,but it has not been fully there on the picture.Honestly apart from jh,focus on no other boys have been there yet.And,I somehow more feel like this is story of jh and ds,not the five friends...=S

@sc_12c8b0ed95055cea92622993793eb685 That's really a good find! Has it been said already that the husband's name is kim? But jh's name is also kim jeong hwan right? =S.So he's already a contender,okay.This just comes down to this,either this is a veryyy simple story,or a more complex one.But,then again have we checked also sun woo's uniform from the first 4 episodes? The name could be there too right? But,I also remember reading somewhere that we don't know sun woo's first name yet..But anyway,awesome find! Please keep your investigation going...=D.

-- Sorry everyone for the confusing post.I just feel too much confused right now,much like @sserene =/.

Archived