[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

So many theories and possibilities...at one time i was assured that SW will confess to DS..the other time..im just not sure anymore..this SW BR theory..if ever SW confesses to BR im pretty sure PD nim will have a flashback on how all this while SW is always eyeing BR etc..but since they never really show it for the pass 5 episodes...im sure ill find it hard to believe..and to say that it might be some other girl that we didn't know..its kind of impossible as well since SW always come back earlier than his friends from school to play with JJ (only if he really straight away coming to home..what if he always made a detour and pd nim will only show us later in flashback after he confesses to the "girl he likes") 

tvN%20%201988.E05.151120..HDTV.H264.720p

This siblings are so cute! can i be JJ instead? sometimes i wonder if JJ only there just to show how a good and lovely brother SW is..or there's a bigger role for JJ later?

tvN%20%201988.E05.151120..HDTV.H264.720p

Can i just be a fangirl? Im tired of all the theories so ill enjoy SW's smile instead. 

But to be honest..i don't know what to speculate anymore..ill just accept whatever pd nim wanna show us. I like @sserene theory tho..when SW gonna confess, JH saw DS leaving the house..he calls her and confesses to her as well and SW saw it then back off..i know its the noble idiocy which ive mentioned before where it will be very unlikely knowing that the writer never took that route before..but i really wish that's the case..

i_aU3x.gif

he's so cool when he did this ;)

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

I'm trying to do a parallel between 97 and 88,want to know on 97,how long shi won had this relationship going with yoon jae's brother,and when did her and yoon jae's track start? I checked that reply 97 was a 16 episode drama.From asianwiki,reply '88 is supposed to consist of  20 episodes.So given deok sun gets to know sun woo likes her sister,is there anything left to know there anymore? It would be clear by then that jh is the husband right? =/

YJ knew that his brother (TW) liked SW: ep 8
TW confessed to SW: ep 9
YJ told SW that he 
can't be her friend anymore: ep 12

That was quite late confessing in ep 12 when there's just 4 more episodes to go. So I guess anything can happen with Reply? >_> 

@nearsea I'm not sure, but I think there is difference between 97&88. 

- 97: SW plays a passive role in the relation between her and TW and SW doesn't like TW
- 88: DS is actively doing something, DS likes SW.

Oh I always thought that SW likes TW but TW liked her dead sister. Thanks for the clarification.

@sc_12c8b0ed95055cea92622993793eb685 Well spotted about SW's nametag. I don't think his name has been revealed yet. I checked the Korean wiki, his name is just Sunwoo. Which makes me curious all over as to why his surname is hidden. For sure, there must be some good reason. Like a big revelation? I feel like SW is the most mysterious one and I really hate it when they invested so much in building a certain character with so many layers/complexity only to end up being a second lead (reminds me of School 2015 all over again ugh).

If we compared JH to CB in R94, CB also spent a lot of time with NJ. I remember him eating ramyun alone with NJ and also went to the trip with NJ and then kissed her on new year's eve. He kissed her before Trash!! But not even once she reciprocate him. So I hope it stays that way with JH. Right now I'm at disbelief that 95% ships JH while only 5% ships SW. Last time it was at least 50-50 for both camps. It's so discouraging. It made me think whether the writer will make SW the husband (if the original story is SW the husband) or they will change it along the way (since there are so much hype about JH).

Guest skeletonworks

OMG THE RATING IN THIS SERIES IS REALLY DAEBAK. It just keeps on increasing. Heol~~~~

화수방영일제목평균시청률최고시청률
00화2015.10.30응답하라 1988 시청지도서[8]3.3%4.7%
01화2015.11.06손에 손잡고6.7%[9]8.6%
02화2015.11.07당신이 나에 대해 착각하는 한 가지7.4%8.5%
03화2015.11.13유전무죄 무전유죄8.4%11%
04화2015.11.14Can't help ~ing8.7%[10]10%
05화2015.11.20월동준비10.8%[11]12.6%
06화2015.11.21첫 눈이 온다구요  
07화2015.11.27   

Google translate of episode 6 title is "First snow". Episode 5 is "Preparation for winter".

I've got a feeling it's gonna increase more in the next episode. 

Here's from Korean wiki:

회차방송일자부제[2]시청률
AGB 닐슨TNmS
1화2015년 11월 6일손에 손잡고6.118%6.5%
2화2015년 11월 7일당신이 나에 대해 착각하는 한 가지6.836%6.7%
3화2015년 11월 13일유전무죄 무전유죄7.777%8.6%
4화2015년 11월 14일Can't help ~ing8.251%8.0%
5화2015년 11월 20일월동준비10.145%9.6%
6화2015년 11월 21일첫 눈이 온다구요 % %

The rating is insane! At this rate it might hit 18% or even more.

its 7 hours until the 6th episode, im not sure but i might be busy tonight because of something (but hope i still can manage a time to go to this thread for the recap) how i wish i could held you guys hands and together going thru all this. (Omg im just feeling gloomy lol)

Happy Saturday! ^^

A question......why does everyone thinks SW willl confess to BR?

In all episodes thus far there's nothing that imply SW likes BR. He was just looking at her when she's washing her hair while waiting for DS. Its a normal thing to do.

He's all smiley & happy to go to tuition class because he gets to spend time with DS on Sunday & there's no need for him to use lame excuse like borrowing stationery just to see her

If he wore the wet denim shirt becos he wants too look ģood,  I guess just like when DS first notice SW likes her, she changed her clothes in a flash & powdered her face when he came by to look good for him,  so after receiving candy from someone whom he assumed was DS, he too wants to look good for her. .

In last night ep, its really obvious SW was embarrassed when DS visited him after he break his leg since the accident happen because of his foolishness. 

But hmmmm.... JH is getting nicer to  DS though.....*worry*worry*

Guest skeletonworks

So I'm rewatching episode 1. And SW was asking his mum for some money to buy their teacher a present. His mum was surprised that his homeroom teacher is finally getting married to the history teacher because they always break up. SW said it's because she got pregnant. So getting pregnant before wedding in the 80s is consider normal ey? Anyway, SW then said that his mum also got pregnant before married. Maybe that's why SW's mum's mother-in-law doesn't really like SW's mum. Hmm... SW's father's family seems kinda well off. The grandma probably blamed SW's mum for taking her son away and now he has died....

I'm trying to do a parallel between 97 and 88,want to know on 97,how long shi won had this relationship going with yoon jae's brother,and when did her and yoon jae's track start? I checked that reply 97 was a 16 episode drama.From asianwiki,reply '88 is supposed to consist of  20 episodes.So given deok sun gets to know sun woo likes her sister,is there anything left to know there anymore? It would be clear by then that jh is the husband right? =/

YJ knew that his brother (TW) liked SW: ep 8
TW confessed to SW: ep 9
YJ told SW that he 
can't be her friend anymore: ep 12

That was quite late confessing in ep 12 when there's just 4 more episodes to go. So I guess anything can happen with Reply? >_> 

@nearsea I'm not sure, but I think there is difference between 97&88. 

- 97: SW plays a passive role in the relation between her and TW and SW doesn't like TW
- 88: DS is actively doing something, DS likes SW.

Oh I always thought that SW likes TW but TW liked her dead sister. Thanks for the clarification.

@sc_12c8b0ed95055cea92622993793eb685 Well spotted about SW's nametag. I don't think his name has been revealed yet. I checked the Korean wiki, his name is just Sunwoo. Which makes me curious all over as to why his surname is hidden. For sure, there must be some good reason. Like a big revelation? I feel like SW is the most mysterious one and I really hate it when they invested so much in building a certain character with so many layers/complexity only to end up being a second lead (reminds me of School 2015 all over again ugh).

If we compared JH to CB in R94, CB also spent a lot of time with NJ. I remember him eating ramyun alone with NJ and also went to the trip with NJ and then kissed her on new year's eve. He kissed her before Trash!! But not even once she reciprocate him. So I hope it stays that way with JH. Right now I'm at disbelief that 95% ships JH while only 5% ships SW. Last time it was at least 50-50 for both camps. It's so discouraging. It made me think whether the writer will make SW the husband (if the original story is SW the husband) or they will change it along the way (since there are so much hype about JH).

Exactly right? And both is taking away my moments to enjoy the series at all,it's almost like being  tensed over the exam and just studying without enjoying at all.

Yeah the minority-majority division this time is really scary,but I think even the people who like sun woo are just not voicing their opinion.And I am not too much upbeat about jh,that's another case.Somehow,Koreans like bad boys probably? Also,I think if sun woo is really the husband,the writer wont be that much bothered with the jh popularity right now.Because,last time chilbong had a major fan following too,but that dint change the ending did it.But,then I don't know if any major plot change happened last time either.

Guest skeletonworks

^^^^^^^

@nearsea OMGOMGOMG that expression though!!! Sunwooo~~~~

Anyone streaming tonight? I don't know if I'd be able to because my bro is back so connection might be lagging.

Guest skeletonworks

JH found the identical dictionary owned by DS & SW respectively. She looked at SW in shock. SW asked him what he's thinking about. He told JH to sit but JH doesn't want to saying that he got somewhere to go(?) and left.

Taek's dad went to Taek's room to invite him to dinner but he found him sleeping on the floor. He went and put a blanket over him.

Nov 1988:

It's 7AM and DS woke up abruptly. Seems like she's late. And BR already got out of prison? She's there sleeping next to DS.

JH's mum called him for breakfast but he said he didn't want to eat. He goes out of the room and found DS comes out from their bathroom. She took a shower there!

Starting; they showing us the scene where JH found out about the dictionary again; SW asking what JH thinking..he asked JH to sit but JH doesnt want and he left..I think SW didn't do any explanation on the dictionary..taek's place..taek's appa prep dinner and called him for dinner..but he's sleeping so Taek appa put him on pillow and cover him with quilt (i think Taek is sick..appa please check on him...)

Guest skeletonworks

5LtJZ8I.jpgDS's friends asked her whether she already confess. They were talking and of course I have no idea what they're talking about haha.

Taek is trying to listen to a walkman but have no idea how it functions. So he shakes the walkman. Hahaha. DR comes and put a battery inside the walkman. LOL. But he cannot hear anything and DR have a headache from Taek's foolishness. He showed him how to increase the volume. Fufufuf.

DR is helping Taek packs his bag. Maybe he's going to another championship. He told DR that he wants to see a movie. DR then helps him button his shirt properly because he's such a sad puppy who can't even button his shirt properly. LOL. I just wanna hug him! Awww...

Taek's dad is waiting in front of the phone as if waiting for a call from someone. DS came to Taek's house and Taek's dad told her that SW is there. She's soooo happy but instead she found the other boys there as well... Hahaha.. Apparently Taek's dad couldn't finish saying that the other boys are there as well because she rushed so fast. Hahaha.

DS and JH keep on bickering -_- SW asks DS something about ramyun. They're talking about Taek. SW is saying something about the different class/level (of Taek's opponent maybe).

Taek's dad received a call. The three boys and DS are reading something. SW started lying down and DS stared at him lovingly. She was lying next to SW :) But SW is totally oblivious... So she seems gutted about it :( Not a good omen...

Omg Taek is so cute! He's prep to go to China and DR help him packing..DR asking if he has any wish and he said he wanna watch movie (this boy never get to enjoy his teen days) DR help him button up his shirt..he got the button all mess up..showing Taek at the competition in China..

Taek appa at the shop and DS came in..she asked if anyone is at Taek's..appa said "sunwoo..." but DS cut him off and just said thank you and run towards Taek's room..she opened the door to find DR and JH is also there eating ramyeon.

They almost finish everything and DS put in rice inside the leftover ramyeon soup..she bickers with JH..why are they in Taek's room tho? When Taek is in China..they are not listening to any live broadcast on the competition..but maybe they are waiting to get to know the result..

Appa got a call..regarding Taek's competition..the result..the 4 friends lying side by side in Taek's room..DS is besides SW..

Guest skeletonworks

The boys and DS are listening to radio and it seems like JB send a letter or something to the radio station. They are all listening to it attentively.

7HgNRgg.jpg

Sleeping like this, listening to the radio reminds me of that blackout during R94...

Taek fell asleep in his hotel room. He seems very tired. BUt IDK whether he won or not...

They went home and SW and DS walk together, seen by JH...

XhcTr1T.jpg

@skeletonworks how you streaming and sharing pic in the same time? Hahaha i can only provide wordy post..if i wanna upload pic..i need to share on photobucket..get the link and share here..and that will take forever haha

Taek is now in the 2nd round..he's facing player from Japan..everyone back in Korea is nervous and im also nervous! I hope Taek will win..i cant bear to see the disappointed Taek anymore like last week

Guest skeletonworks

@skeletonworks how you streaming and sharing pic in the same time? Hahaha i can only provide wordy post..if i wanna upload pic..i need to share on photobucket..get the link and share here..and that will take forever haha

I screencap and upload it to imgurl :D I use this app that's called macimgur. Screencap, choose cap to be uploaded and get the link and post it here :)

Archived