[Official] ❤ Taeyang Couple ❤ Duk Sun and Sun Woo Reply 1988

heartoppaya

@lxands Your post deserves some real praise ,for finding out that many points when we've already hit the end of the road.About the no.6 point,it was actually jh who carries sunwoo on his back and rush to the hospital..I'm assuming it's the reebok dance attempt which makes him dislocate his bone or something...I think this episode would be focused on bora,hence everyone is talking about bora..example:sun woo's mom,everyone is assuming because she does not like bora that much,it would be interesting to see how that work out for sun woo household,but I think everyone already sed how bora is making a mess out of everything,so I don't see anything extra special about it.Also,some people are really rooting for bora-sunwoo because of a magazine photo shoot that happened some months back,but just because that shoot came out electric/or photogenic,doesn't mean they should be a pair here too,or that logic does not make sense either.By now everything starting from color to character title,or the root korean word meanings have been scrutinized so much,that I'm sure even the writer himself must have not invested these much in the process in the first place. 

Oops sorry,  :D  the preview was so fast  just like a flash to me it seems one of them is carrying the other...but my point is the same, SW returning from the hospital Sung omma cud be asking him if he sees BR at the hospital since she's injured too.

Also the preview was cut & paste of all over the scene from ep 5. We dont exacty knows what comes after what...sometimes it can be deceiving. 

Abt Sunwoo's mom, if she doesnt like BR much then it cud be obstacles between SW & DS. Both mom cud be in bad relation becos of it since BR is her mom's favourite, SW mom might have said sumthing abt BR, BR's mom gets angry & everything turn sour between the 2 moms

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lxands Ah I wish ep 5 happened already and we'd not make the mad speculations anymore.But yeah it could be that bora's mother asks sun woo specifically,because he had been to the hospital.But,considering how they leave out the surprise portion to get revealed in the episode,I'm kind of scared to see what happens next.As on episode 3 or 4,we got the narrow alley scene,which came out of nowhere.So,maybe the buildup of sun woo's big confession would happen accidentally,as there has not been any hint/clue yet disclosed about it...except the questionable side glance at the tuition class. 

You're right about the clash that could happen between the two moms..because of bora.Also,we've only seen peace in the sisterhood till now,so I was kinda bored too,that they do nothing except stupid talks with weird innuendos,so at least we'd get something different.I'm all for fight scenes,except if it is meant to be for sun woo - bora's future,I probably wont be there to watch it...=/.

hi gals

been reading all the posts and to be frank, was getting bit discouraged and wondering should i continue with drama or wait till all eps done then watch. or just watch the parents... ....

@sserene i love the gifs. can i be JJ??? SW is such a nice bro and GKP has the making of a wonderful father.

@Ixands love your post. SW could have been injuried while fooling around with JH and DR or mayb they had another crazy football match with that (pardon me) fatty bully.

i do hope whatever happened regarding the hospital will not fracture the 3 moms.

tonite is the nite right? ep 5. i will go back to being a silent reader and be back after watching subs.

till then, lets keep the Sun shinning brightly. *seriously, this thread is the sunshine of R88* *sorry being lame here* :P 

@ilmare he is right? Idk he has that killer stare, it makes me moooooore curious how this guy gonna end up with DS  :P im just crazy by imagining it :rolleyes: the way he stared at jinjoo and smile like she's the only one in this world and kissed her drive me crazy. I want to be JJ too, but now i am imagining how if it was DS (ok i need to wake up now lmao)

Ok tonight is another journey, where will it lead us to? 

In ep 2 when everyone was late for school, BR met JH as he came out from his house,  asked him how she looks wearing BR's denim jacket but he scoffed at her saying they're late & ran off leaving her behind.

She walked out of the gate, & there's SW tying up his shoe. Was he really tying up his shoe or was he waiting for DS? DS asked the same question she asked JH, SW look at her & immediately knew she was wearing her sister's jacket.  Rather than SW knows BR's wardrobe, I look at it as SW knows well what belongs to SW & what's not.  Right then he started to run & tell her to run too because they're late.

As they pass Taek's house,  DS got distracted as he came out to take the milk. DS stop to pat his butt, telling him to grow up fast, so she can marry him...of cos Taek was hovering way above her head 

Then DR came running down the block & he pass DR talking to Taek, he grab her collar/hair dragging her along saying they're late.

All the 4 boys have different reaction towards DS that time. 

1.JH cudnt care less abt DS, just thinking to save his own a$$.

2. SW was right outside JH & DS's gate but he didn't follow JH but waited until DS came out & told her to run with him.

3. Taek seems amused when DS told him to grow up when he's already almost one feet taller than  DS  but she still see him as the smallest in the group & needs her protection. 

4. I think among 4, DR is the closest to DS but more on best buddy terms rather than romantic interest which was why he drag her like he would any of the boys. 

Thus I'm not dismissing the high probability SW is the hubby since he's the one who has treated her more like a girl from the very beginning. More over during the introduction  older DS did in the beginning, I cant imagine she wud refer to a man she's married to as not human or stupid at other stuff beside baduk or even a counsellor on the block(?!) whatever it means. Surely she would marry the most normal one right?  At least the most normal one in her eyes ....but is he really the most normal one? Despite his gentle appearance he's the most stubborn & determined out of 4...and he likes to gossip with his mon too...

That's amazing, @lxands the speculations you made about the four boys.

I didn't think much deeper into that and I do have to agree, although DS and JH are supposed to be closer and share "powerful chemistry", I think in my own opinion, DR and DS are closer in terms of only friends. Most dramas and movies make bickering best friends lovers. And if DR becomes intimidated by DS I'm giving up. They have the one friendship I actually have with my guy best friends. And its a nice thing. Being friends is really a gift.

And now because of what you said about JH saving his own backside, I'm starting to not like him. 

SW for the win, baby!

Guest skeletonworks

Just wondering which part exactly that implied SW is interested in BR, beside of cos the preview where omma Sung asked SW if he had seen BR? 

Sorry to cut your long post short.

Based on your six points, I can see what the writers are trying to do here. It just goes to show the eyes see what they wanna see. For example, when I watched for the first time the scene where SW noticed that DS was wearing BR's jacket, I thought it's because SW knew her habit too well. The habit of pinching her sister's stuffs. Never thought that it's because SW is crushing on BR. Only those rooting for SW-BR or don't want DS to end up with SW probably can detect this thing. Because they're seeing it from the lenses without SW's filter. Maybe they're wearing JH's filter or whatever.

But then more clues came up, hinting that SW might have a crush on BR. It's crushing me when I learned about these clues. At first I didn't understand why SW is so hell bent on wearing the damp denim shirt. Then this clue came up hinting that it's his favourite shirt. It does make sense, doesn't it? Sometimes I did that too because it's my best jeans and I look good in that. And Sunwoo did that because he wanted to look good. For whom? For BR. If it's for DS, he saw her almost every day and he didn't wear that denim jacket every time they get together at Taek's. Before the tutoring started, he asked his mum during breakfast whether it's happening today, and when his mum said yes, you could see he's smiling giddily like he's really looking forward to it.

We all thought that SW always went to DS to borrow stuffs and maybe it's because he likes her. But others saw it as a way for SW to get a glimpse of BR. But I don't think BR has a feeling for SW at all. I think the reason SW is holding back his confession for 3 years is because he feels like he's too young for her and probably because his mum doesn't like BR (?). I HOPE WHEN HE CONFESSES TO BR, HE'D GET REJECTED BY HER. So SW can move on. And then something happened between him and DS that triggers the beginning of SW-DS ship journey.

About SW paying extra attention to DS, I think it's natural for him because he is attentive & caring by nature. He does the same for Taek too. All in all, I like what you wrote about JH's attraction towards DS is just physical. DAMN RIGHT!!!! 

Anyway sorry for being a party pooper -_- I just find it fascinating how different ship view a certain scene differently.

Guest cheonsaaa

Been lurking on this thread for a while AND I'm so happy to find out that there are also so many people who are on the same boat as me :w00t::w00t: (was lurking on the main thread as well but I always feel so discouraged and lost LOL so I stopped a while ago:vicx:)

As I watched the first 4 episodes of 88 and started to watch the 97 & 94 again.. I notice that the hints/clues during the present times were often directed towards the one who's not the future husband (or is it just me kkkkk). Like how in the 94 most of the present time clues are directed to chilbong.. like when he casually used the master bedroom.. the baseball ball and baseball book in najung's house etc. AND considering the fact that most people are so sure that the husband is JH because the characteristics of the future husband is so JH, I was like.. "why people are being too fast to conclude who the future husband is when it could just be a troll from the writer."

This is why I somehow still optimistic that SW can be the husband too kkkkkkkk :wub::wub:

@lxands love reading all your points/opinions..i was once like you and then all the SW BR theory started to coming in and ive slowly started to lose some confidence..but you really give me hope again ;)@sserene like what you said on the eyes see what they want to see which i trully agree! When SW said the denim was BR's i also tot it's because he knows DS too well already..he knows how she always likes to use her sister's stuff but then people were saying it's because he's been paying attention to BR all this time..then..i fall for their theory.. *sigh* haha with you guys around..really help me to stand strong sailing with this ship ;) @cheonsaaa welcome onboard!! Please be an angel to us just like your user name indicates :) I wont be able to join tonight as ill be out celebrating friend's bday but definitely will join the fun once im back at home later ;) 

Guest mandyreiyn

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this thread but i decided to register just to say hello and say "you guys are not alone" :)

I may be a silent reader because i'm not really "talkative" and i enjoy you guys theories, a lot. No matter what happens, there is no regret to be on this ship with you all.

So many new people I feel good already.cheonsaaa and mandyreiyn welcome to the thread! @cheonsaaa That's true.I've seen reply 94 and a lot of the hints mostly was directed at chilbong,while on the flashbacks we saw how na jung was mostly pining after trash oppa.But,here it's a bit different right? Like ds is slowly gravitating towards jh as we see,and the future is totally pointing at jh.So,that's why I'm a bit confused too.But only after you and @lxands gave us new theories and we feel a bit different after seeing no point carrying the lost flag anymore lol..as @kaykafisyah sed.So again about your theory,I think there are lots of obstacles this time.There is bora,the three walls,then there is ds who loves sun woo who likes [?] bora,and jh who likes ds.So,as @skeletonworks described amazingly in her posts how eyes see what they wanna see,and obviously writers are trying to troll us here.I've to give this to them for making us the way for confusions.So,it could either be as simple as it is now in the picture,that jh IS the future husband,that is ,if the writers want to just focus this time on family and relationship parts,though that does not make it as much fun on the board.Or,it could be that because there are more quotients this time around,so the relationships are gonna be more mixed up,and misguided.

Ahh a good friday with new members @cheonsaaa @mandyreiyn welcome aboard ! ^^ 

About SW having crush on BR, i think the writer seems hiding it and in the right time it would be revealed like Boom!! Surprise!! But unfortunately everyone has speculated that possibility lol so im not that surprised tho if its revealed later. But yes it refers to how we see it. Arggg can i jump to episode 10 or even 20 already :mellow:

And i want to stream today but my internet connection is just :sweatingbullets:

Guest cheonsaaa

@nearsea I know right! This 88 is a bit confusing (at least for these 4 episodes) and the writer(s) make it looks like SW and JH (or probably Taek too) have the similar amount of possibility as the husband unlike the previous installments.

But anyway it's just few more hours until they air the 5th episode YAAYYYY!! let's see whether what happened in the preview really tell the real story of the episode 5!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest cheonsaaa

Ahh a good friday with new members @cheonsaaa @mandyreiyn welcome aboard ! ^^ 

About SW having crush on BR, i think the writer seems hiding it and in the right time it would be revealed like Boom!! Surprise!! But unfortunately everyone has speculated that possibility lol so im not that surprised tho if its revealed later. But yes it refers to how we see it. Arggg can i jump to episode 10 or even 20 already :mellow:

And i want to stream today but my internet connection is just :sweatingbullets:

YAYYY Thank you!! :w00t::w00t:

And yess.. these SW-BR assumptions are bothering me a bit too (Although me myself didn't see the clues about SW-BR that everyone mentioned :mellow:)

Guest skeletonworks

Been lurking on this thread for a while AND I'm so happy to find out that there are also so many people who are on the same boat as me :w00t::w00t: (was lurking on the main thread as well but I always feel so discouraged and lost LOL so I stopped a while ago:vicx:)

As I watched the first 4 episodes of 88 and started to watch the 97 & 94 again.. I notice that the hints/clues during the present times were often directed towards the one who's not the future husband (or is it just me kkkkk). Like how in the 94 most of the present time clues are directed to chilbong.. like when he casually used the master bedroom.. the baseball ball and baseball book in najung's house etc. AND considering the fact that most people are so sure that the husband is JH because the characteristics of the future husband is so JH, I was like.. "why people are being too fast to conclude who the future husband is when it could just be a troll from the writer."

This is why I somehow still optimistic that SW can be the husband too kkkkkkkk :wub::wub:

Yeah kinda. Because of the clues in the future scenes in R94, the CB camp still have high hopes that CB might be the husband. Totally trolling at its best :-/ But with R88 it's just hard to predict. Will the writers follow the same path or will she twist it and mess with us? -_- I'm just clinging to the hope that as long DS doesn't reciprocate JH's feelings, SW still stand a chance.

Guest skeletonworks

@nearsea I only have the Bogummy's link that you shared previously -_- I'm streaming it now. Don't know how my connection will be when it starts airing. Usually it gets worse during airing. Will post recap if it's all good.

Guest skeletonworks

Bora got back while the family was eating dinner. As soon as she got in, the family cough because of the gas tear smell (happened during the student riot). Her dad scolded her. He seemed extremely angry. Almost wanted to slap her. Her elbow is bleeding.

SW is performing the Reebok parody!!!!!!!!! Soooo awesome!!! Hahahhaa. Now JH is trying it as well! But then SW gave it a try again! And fell!!!! So JH carried him. Now his leg is in cast! HAHAHAHA.

DS CAME TO SW'S HOUSE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM!!!! She was so worried about him. BUT UGH JH IS THERE AS WELL!!!!!!!!! WHY???!!!!! SW felt uncomfortable when DS fed him milk. JH was jealous. That's why he was there -_- UGH.

A new character came to SW's house. His grandma perhaps? IDK. She checked the kitchen and his mum seems to feel unpleasant towards this woman. Probably her mother-in-law. I think this woman is criticising his mum and making a fuss. But SW is inside the room so he probably doesn't hear their convo. SW's mum is screaming at this woman. Probably venting it all out. Don't know what is it all about haha. But she's mad for sure. Before going back, she gave an envelope (of cash?) to SW's mum. But SW's mum gave it back to her saying that she doesn't need it.

Archived