[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adniRose

Hello all.. Joining you guys in here.. :)Totally love all the three main cast.. Sbs is having a mystery/darker night theme for wed-thur slot which i ain't complaining at all.. Still didn't watch Achiara, so i'll may watch it now in waiting for Remember.. So excited!

Jin-Woo (Yoo Seung-Ho) has the condition of Hyperthymesia which allows him to remember almost every day in perfect detail. To prove the innocence of his father, Jin-Woo becomes a lawyer. He struggles to prove his father's innocence, but he begins to lose his memory due to Alzheimer’s. 

So young to be stricken with such a horrible disease PMY I hope will be his comfort zone when he get's frustrated that he can't remember

Hello everyone here:)
Many thanks @Seiran029 to create great thread for drama Remember,huge thank you to everyone for the great updates here!

Remember this first drama,that after Healer,I look forward to,after Healer,waiting miracle and this miracle really happened when I read today about talented cast for this drama,Park Min Young very beautiful,talented actress whom I love very much and am proud of her,simply amazing as many bright colors PMY can make to each her character,I believe each of her smile,every teardrop,she's really diamond Korea,which deserves all the best,very much hope that the drama with great cast as is the Remember will be a success among Korean audiences will have decent ratings,as deserve all those who will give strength and love for this drama
Lots of love,kindness,everything beautiful this thread,this drama,let there be as many good people and interesting discussions have full confidence that drama Remember will be grand!

Warm greetings for everyone who joined us here :wub: .. hope we'll enjoy a good drama here  :lol:

Hello everyone here:)
Many thanks @Seiran029 to create great thread for drama Remember,huge thank you to everyone for the great updates here!

you're welcome dear .. and nice too see you :wub:

so NGM might join the cast too ?!! 

I really love this actor and he'll totally rock it as a villain :lol: 

how much more interesting the casting can get ;)

8c518ae4-ca6a-48b5-8fea-7b811b1ad085.png

The cast is coming together quickly for upcoming SBS series RememberHealer's Park Min Young will take the lead female role opposite Yoo Seung Ho in this legal thriller.

Remember tells the story of Seo Jin Woo, a talented attorney who suffers from hyperthymesia, an autobiographical memory. He uses his memory to his advantage when his father is falsely convicted of a crime and sentenced to death, but suddenly Jin Woo's memory begins to fade. (Some plot descriptions say it's early-onset Alzheimer's, while others say the cause is still undefined.)

Park Min Young joins the cast as Lee In Ah, Jin Woo's childhood friend. She is an optimistic, quirky law student who isn't sure if the law is a good fit for her until she hears about Jin Woo's father's case. As she stays by his side, her feelings of friendship begin to evolve into more.

Apparently, Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young are supposed to be the same age, in spite of their 7-year age gap in real life. They will also play the 18-year-old versions of their characters. Fortunately, Park Min Young looks fairly young for her age (29), so she should be able to pull it off reasonably well.

http://www.dramafever.com/tr/news/park-min-young-signs-on-as-yoo-seung-hos-costar-for-remember/

Great casting update. I like PMY in Healer. Thanks @Seiran029 @OksanaS and all here. YSH is like kdramaland holiday gift. He certainly knows how to pick a good dramas.  (oops I think I mentioned that in pg 1.. ha ha).

In his coming soon  8 ep quirky drama Imaginary Cat (late Nov?) he's got mental wounds and needs to be healed by wisdom of a  cat! gonna watch that of course.. we're all gonna watch, right?

For this drama Remember- a legal thriller, just reading the story..just gives me this feeling it'll be a good one (like IRY/Hello Monster kind of good critical success / quality drama) I just jope it won't be too overdone drama.. if you know what I mean.

So this was the drama that bumped GMB? I'm glad MBC picked GMB, I'm also happy we have this drama too. Both are good mature dramas and not rom-com! yes!!!! :P

4 drama's I'm already waiting...anticipating and damn excited!   Imaginary Cat. Remember. Signal. GMB  and they're not.... rom-com!  Jongski is happy ;):D

Guest ororomunroe

Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young Confirmed as Leads in Upcoming Law Drama

Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young Confirmed as Leads in Upcoming Law Drama

Actors Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young are confirmed to play leads inSBS‘s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Remember.”

Yoo Seung Ho will play a genius lawyer Seo Jin Woo, who suffers from hyperthymesia, and Park Min Young will play Lee In Ah, a lawyer who has a playful personality but matures as she realizes how merciless the world of law is.

Seo Jin Woo goes head-to-head with the law as he tries to prove his father’s innocence. Lee In Ah is on the verge of quitting being a lawyer when she finds the case of Seo Jin Woo’s father, which ultimately turns her life around. The two are childhood friends but when Lee In Ah tries to uncover this case together with him, she starts feeling something more than just friendship towards him.

Logos Film, the head of this production, stated, “‘Remember’ is not just a drama dealing with law. It also deals with humanity. The story line will be full of events inside and outside of law. Please look forward to Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young’s chemistry.”

Meanwhile, “Remember” will air on November 12 after “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” finishes its run.

Cr: Soompi

@Seiran029, Thanks for starting this thread!

Hello @everybody I was going to watch this for YSH but, wow I'm just so excited that Park Min Young is our leading lady.  This such good news!

@OksanaS I hope that Namgung Min joins the cast. I just love him. He was great as the villain in TGWSS. 

This cast is going to great. When I first heard about this drama I have to admit I was kinda meh about it but now I can't wait for December.

Wait is YSH playing in two drama starting december because isn't he doing the lead in imaginary cat ? or Did the title change I'm confused help me out

yes, he's playing in two dramas IC it's mini drama, we had already first teaser

Wait is YSH playing in two drama starting december because isn't he doing the lead in imaginary cat ? or Did the title change I'm confused help me out

yes, he's playing in two dramas IC it's mini drama, we had already first teaser

Thanks @oksanas,  Ok now I remember IC is only 8 episodes

Guest Eileen531

Much thanks to @Seiran029, for creating this thread page for the new drama Remember.  I look forward to meeting new people here and the drama of course. I will jump on board with all of you (I see many familiar names here) and can't wait for it to begin.  It seems to be gaining a lot of buzz and why not?, with this cast of characters who are very accomplished.  It seems YSH is a very busy actor these days and in demand.  I hope the director and the production team work well and create a wonderful atmosphere for the entire crew. Fighting!

Much thanks to @Seiran029, for creating this thread page for the new drama Remember.  I look forward to meeting new people here and the drama of course. I will jump on board with all of you (I see many familiar names here) and can't wait for it to begin.  It seems to be gaining a lot of buzz and why not?, with this cast of characters who are very accomplished.  It seems YSH is a very busy actor these days and in demand.  I hope the director and the production team work well and create a wonderful atmosphere for the entire crew. Fighting!

Welcome Aboard @eileen531, If PMY shows part of her healer character in this drama it shopuld be a good watch

annyeong, i'm new here... :):)

at first i got confused coz the title is similar with one of my favorite drama 'I Remember You'. What's wrong with my eyesight, why the thread suddenly change into the upcoming drama, hahaha.... 

But looking at the cast, i'm invest in it. Esp with Park Sung Woong ahjussi. He can be such badass villain, hehe... 

So, do they already start filming yet? since they only have a little time to pre-produce couple episodes before it's start airing. yeah, it seems Yoo Seung Ho is the busiest actor these days. doing a lot of activities in movies, dramas, CF after the military service :phew::phew: . I hope he doesn't get overly tired here.

I only found the pic of script for the first episode in YSH's DC. It seems someone already posted it in the twitter.

3745431073_a303534e_2015-10-22_11-18-19-

Hope we will get another pics taken by fans as the filming progress.

Archived