[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

Guest shiela mae Hubahib

Goodluck Park Min Young!

To receive updates of Remember right on your news feed, follow us on instagram @rememberkdrama.Thank you!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/17/yoo-seung-transforms-into-a-flower-boy-genius-lawyer-in-first-stills-for-remember/

Yoo Seung Ho and Park Min Young are Visually Stunning in First Stills for Remember

At this point all I can do is make incoherent gibberish noises and smile like a loony to no one in particular. The first stills are out of male lead Yoo Seung Ho for upcoming SBS drama Remember. He plays a genius lawyer with photographic memory who is racing against the clock to clear his wrongly accused father’s name, while suffering from early onset memory loss. I’m trying not to think too much about the plot because it’s totally not my thing, which is butting up against Yoo Seung Ho being totally my thing, but seeing how gorgeous he’s going to look in the drama easily tips the balance in the favor of watching. This is totally how I felt when I saw his transformation from teen boy into young man for Missing You, though back then it still felt like he was playing dress up. Now he’s all grown up and coming back in T-minus 30 days, and bonus points for having Park Min Young as a leading lady because they are looking exceptionally pretty together.

Yoo Seung Ho and Park Ming Young are Visually Stunning in First Stills for Remember

by ockoala (koalasplayground)

ummdp.jpg

At this point all I can do is make incoherent gibberish noises and smile like a loony to no one in particular. The first stills are out of male lead Yoo Seung Ho for upcoming SBS drama Remember. He plays a genius lawyer with photographic memory who is racing against the clock to clear his wrongly accused father’s name, while suffering from early onset memory loss. I’m trying not to think too much about the plot because it’s totally not my thing, which is butting up against Yoo Seung Ho being totally my thing, but seeing how gorgeous he’s going to look in the drama easily tips the balance in the favor of watching. This is totally how I felt when I saw his transformation from teen boy into young man for Missing You, though back then it still felt like he was playing dress up. Now he’s all grown up and coming back in T-minus 30 days, and bonus points for having Park Min Young as a leading lady because they are looking exceptionally pretty together.

to read more:

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/17/yoo-seung-transforms-into-a-flower-boy-genius-lawyer-in-first-stills-for-remember/#more-71325

Nam Goong Min, OMG he is so cute

Thanks @shiela mae Hubahib. I will follow us on instagram.

The selfies of NGM Crushing!!! Omg I just cant!!!!  How can he be so suave and spiffy in suit and tie yet look so awesomely cool oozing with class and looking so charming at the same time!

*Drool* #sorrynotsorry fangirling  and can't help!!!

Thanks for the updates @duongbi1234

@jongski you're welcome :)

Wow! Finally they released PMY stills..But why does she cry?

I found the bigger version still for YSH-PMY scene..So beautiful..I'm curious about this scene :rolleyes:

Oh, finally PMY stills... but wait... why is the shot so similar with the scene shot of Jang Nara and SIG in one of the best drama of  2015 I Remember You aired several months back?

If you followed that drama (like I did from start to finish).. there is a scene they were in the park.  So much alike. But anyway.. just thought I'd mention that.

Excited for this! and Imaginary Cat! I know where I'm going to be thread stuck!! :)

@ilwoo_aein i read on naver that they met in law university when Seo Woo Jin was freshman, 18 years old and In Ah is 23. I think so.

@duongbi1234 i see..I'm so excited! Thank you for the info

Oh, finally PMY stills... but wait... why is the shot so similar with the scene shot of Jang Nara and SIG in one of the best drama of  2015 I Remember You aired several months back?

If you followed that drama (like I did from start to finish).. there is a scene they were in the park.  So much alike. But anyway.. just thought I'd mention that.

Excited for this! and Imaginary Cat! I know where I'm going to be thread stuck!! :)

@jongski I didn't follow that drama T.T Is it true that the shot is so similar with the scene shot of JNR and SIG's in 'I Remember You'? Maybe the scene itself was inspired by the scene in 'I Remember you'? Who knows? :D  Both of us will be stuck at 'Imaginary Cat' and 'Remember' thread :lol:

Beautiful fan-edit :wub:

12105256_1651746531775627_185197871_n.jp

stay_yuun IG

Yoo Seung-ho and Park Min-young’s emotional reunion in Remember

by girlfriday (dramabeans)
Remember25.jpg
Finally, we get to the leads! SBS’s new super-memory lawyer drama Remember has been slowly releasing stills of the supporting cast, but at last we get to Yoo Seung-hoand Park Min-young, on the set of their first scene together. They star as classmates who reunite as adults, when he’s a lawyer and she’s a prosecutor, and he’s in the fight of his life to clear his father of a murder charge and get him off death row.
to read more:

Okay.. I'm not going to compare.. because I know it's different story and drama but okay maybe just a slight comparison again....he he. First with the scene shot that I mentioned prev post. and now reading the DB article.. in IRY the characters knew each other since they were young and  after many years they reunite and she (jn) became a detective and he (sig) a genius criminal profiler-  and she helped him as well.   The romance there was very subtle and organic which is fantastic. But that's in the IRY drama tho.

This drama...it's yeah almost same thing... the characters reunite and then she'll help him. And hmm I feel it'll be the same scenario too.. subtle romance as this is legal drama and will focus more on saving the father.

Well, I hope this will be excellent drama to end the year.  Excited already for this!

And Imaginary Cat.IKR @ilwoo_aein other chingus, see y'all in the other thread too.

We have YSH twice and with a cute cat. PMY NGM PSW thank you dramagods.

I hope this drama ends as a tragedy.

YSH is more suited for tragic roles, and I am kind of tired of seeing the good guy ends in the end stories.

A preferable ending for me would be, while the rich kid is bad , he was not the culprit of the crime which gets YSH's father executed, and YSH's father was indeed the killer and YSH, with his entire life's purpose destroyed, ends his life and PMY turns into another greedy and selfish attorney.

I don't think they cast Jun Kwangyul to play just a mere father - he is a complex actor who is able to play both good and bad characters, and I suspect there will be something more than what meets the eye.

I'm a SBS fan, i love dramas and shows from sbs when they cast my favorite actors.

I'm so excited to see sbs drama late year, start from Remember then next year Hello My Precious Person, Moon Lovers,...

YSH, PMY, NGM is my favorite actors and when i watched 1st & 2nd, i love it.

Archived