[Korean-Chinese Drama 2016] Best Lover 최고의커플 最佳情侣 (Subbed Episodes in First Post, Revised Soft Subs Released)

apqaria

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Annya thank you! You deserve a big pat on the back too. It has been a pleasure translating this lovely drama and working with our tiny sub team. I am pleasantly surprised by the overall acting in this drama especially Zhoumi since he is still new in acting. He is much better than many idols out there. The villains were a bit over the top though, they looked a bit comical at times while trying to look mean. The ex/stylist is not a bad actress actually even though she was annoying as ever. The kid is not as good as I expected but he is just a kid. Yong Jian was wearing too much eyeliner for a guy but he is the comic relief in the drama and had some tender moments with HY. Last but not least, I thoroughly enjoyed DH's acting and her portrayal of HY, her fashion, singing and also character development. The OSTs are all so good. If anyone can find the lyrics to ZM's second OST I can translate them for his fans too. :blush:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! 

@ELY_397, @emok and @Annya Can't thank you enough dears for taking the time and initiative to give us those subs and let us enjoy this drama while airing. You are surely saviors :wub:

And This little drama surely became special with this accomplishment through this thread, so proud and all thanks to you :heart:

Now have to watch the last 2 episodes and hopefully will be back soon with my review :blush:

Hi everybody, so happy to hear all 16 episodes are finally completed!  Thank you for @Annya and @ELY_397 who did the timing and editing!  I just did a small part and left all the difficult part with them! :lol:  Thank you for all other viewers here giving us support and driving force to accomplish this job!

For Zhoumi, I can see he's getting better and better towards the end.  He's gradually using his eyes to act, not only his face.  Don't need to mention XC was looking more and more handsome so he and HY became a perfect match couple!  I wish he can gain more fans through this drama in China and in Korea if they get chance to air it there.  Dahae always make me fall in love with her co-star! :blush:

J004IKV.jpg  

@emok Dahae always makes me fall in love with her co-stars too, that's why I am a fan! I have watched other more popular dramas with red hot A list actresses and actors and while they are very enjoyable, they don't trigger my 少女心 ("young girl's heart") the way DH dramas do. There is something about her facial expressions when she is in love that makes me fall in love with her co-star. 

@Annya would it be too much trouble to carve out the MV of the song by Anda "The love that we missed" from Ep. 16? I can help with the editing as well. The MV sums up their story and it is like a nice wrap up to the drama. I don't know how many times I have replayed that proposal scene. I can help with the editing. There is absolutely no rush. 

It's good that more and more of Dahae and Zhoumi's fans are putting new videos in youtube.  From the comments below the video, more and more people are interested in this drama.  Even though it is published in China, it does give me a feeling of watching Kdrama.  May be because the PD is Korean, correct me if I am wrong.  The storyline went quite smooth even though we complained about the second female lead has stolen away a lot of screen time in the middle part, the last 4 episodes did compensate for what we missed.  Overall, I will give it a rating of 9.7 too and it'll definitely be under my list of favourite dramas!:blush:

7 hours ago, apqaria said:

@Annya I don't know about DVD release since it is a web drama but I would have loved to see more BTS (not only NG). And I still feel sad thinking that we didn't get to see the cast together in an event till the end :cry:

Dear we can't help it. we are lucky that we got to see the drama.While political things going on between countries, we can't expect or speak much.I am happy that at least i got to see drama.Our girl work didn't go in waste.Hope the drama airs in korea like LA aired.Yes that its other thing that i would have loved if it had press conference and we could see cast together.But since the drama is doing well,don't want to complain.

Will read ur review Thanks for taking out time to review it :wub:

@apqaria I liked many point in ur review even i feel the same and so agree with them on it.Specially i liked that the leads were not behaving childish they were quite mature.And also that side story was given more importance then the main lead story.I mean was it necessary to show secretary backstory so much,even his family was shown and all that.In other words i will say like u said too the company and secretary,uncle all this character were given more important for me it could have been better to reduce the story of them and little bit focus on main couple.After all the drama name is Best lover not Best Rivals hahah joking.But then from drama angles and entertainment world they have to prove they are best couple so i understand and can relate with the name of the drama.

But then last 2 episode gave me happy ending so i am satisfied with it and Da hae and zhoumi look good together so i don't complain much.But still i wish the little bit more attention on couple would have given the drama 10/10.

Archived