[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

male role, even to the cross-cutting singing, theater, was able to make the perfect interpretation of love, non-none other than Megan Lai!

Both in Hong Kong and Taiwan and even China, Megan Lai performance "fell in love with the man," after the popular continue to turn up, buttressed by high popularity of her trip full of files, especially recently with accepted international Chinese version of the interview, talked about her recent life to share. Have the "Snow Wong 'said she said," Early to worry about a bad play male roles, until you hear the female fans encourage certification, gain confidence continue to integrate into play lute Jarno corner, there was the "ah, I really play this role, "the idea."1.jpgBecause the film had "coffee waiting for a man" of the characters Albus, Megan Lai had first male short hair style, so that audiences were impressed by Megan Lai; due to the recent "fall in love with the man," Pia Arnold role Disguise thoroughly male attitude, talking to him presents, and even the eyes of men and women became God 'promise Emperor. " In fact, she made many efforts in private, since the first appearance gives the impression that is the most direct, she deliberately low voice, walking foot more open, even the movements are more extroverted, even humpback constantly try to figure out and observe the men move to let the audience feel her efforts.

he audience loves her very masculine appearance, Megan Lai also honestly admits that he is not very private feminine girls, with taller, has maintained the boys dress really makes mistake, but even her personality neutral, but the heart is still "little girl" when, "Although very popular male dress, but do not want to set limits, not the recent re-try this style, you want to retrieve the feminine with long hair, my heart still has a girl's mind ! "she said took a role in the movie a role without thinking took about three months, when put in longer perform lute Arnold, but the handsome appearance at the play but difficult to pull away, but she remembered the girl's face, Fortunately, now the girls took a role in the stage play needs grown a long hair, really made her happy lot.5.jpgIn the "fall in love with the man," after the end, she resumed female appearance, still let fans have praised: goddess return, the girl came back, and so on, can be seen, Megan Lai either appearance, are well received by the fans love. When accessing Megan Lai, also revealed that she did not want to try the recent male dress. But she felt that after passing through this study and try to figure out, but she has more advantage than others, "whether it is treble female voice, deep voice; suits or dresses, and even flat chest or materials, I can try to play the way broader for performance is also more interesting

Yori "et one coffee", so that the original favorite coffee Megan Lai a drill into the world of coffee, and even began to study with a teacher to explore the knowledge about coffee. Interview curious to ask why she was particularly fond of dark roasted coffee beans in her first embarrassed smile, endless worry beans chatterbox sitting too deep, she had a low-key disclose "shallow baking beans are also inadequate because Huohou , distinctive aroma can not play; and deep baking Huohou too, has put beans Chaojiao, the smell was overshadowed, boiled coffee but lose their aroma, only that the dark roast coffee beans, not only to Note baked beans time, moisture, heat and color and so have to figure out the precise job. ah! I'll say this much right? "finished only to find themselves the subject of investment too, was embarrassed smile, not artificial Megan Lai is so endearing! Is this it junerain7. hope i'm right!!  Junerain7 I hope this will help, I'm trying now to post pictures and video.....hope this is it that you want to translate according to your post of megan's article.:blush:

Chinese artist Chen Chu River because drama "Bromance" big surge in popularity, when he recorded a variety show in China, checkpoints recent injury to his right foot, limping insisted race to the finish, after recording he was helped to the side, further pain to go hopping with one foot only, and even came to undergo an operation, may affect the new opera performances. ??

RiverMegan Team International

Dear All,

Here is an update on the ongoing Megan's musical project. Everything is being finalized in order to convey your support messages to Megan for her upcoming performance in Taipei at the beginning of june. After Taipei, the next stop will be Kaohsiung. You can already send us your messages. The deadline is 3 June 2016.

Please note that we now have a new email address for our RM projects: rivermegan1314.intlfanshq@gmail.com. The previous one is still valid but will be kept for Bromance related projects.

A new blog and facebook page will be set up shortly. We will communicate on that in due time.

Also, I can anticipate that a "River get well" project is in preparation. We'll share more details very soon.

On 5/25/2016 at 5:54 PM, t0pino said:

RiverMegan Team International

Dear All,

Here is an update on the ongoing Megan's musical project. Everything is being finalized in order to convey your support messages to Megan for her upcoming performance in Taipei at the beginning of june. After Taipei, the next stop will be Kaohsiung. You can already send us your messages. The deadline is 3 June 2016.

Please note that we now have a new email address for our RM projects: rivermegan1314.intlfanshq@gmail.com. The previous one is still valid but will be kept for Bromance related projects.

A new blog and facebook page will be set up shortly. We will communicate on that in due time.

Also, I can anticipate that a "River get well" project is in preparation. We'll share more details very soon.

Thank you @t0pino for the updates and details... I appreciate it very much... Have a good day:wub:

Archived