Lee Joon Gi & Lee Yu Bi (SungYang/KiBi/GiBi Couple)

mcleen

@Leesh4 @JujuM Welcome to the thread :P Btw just letting you chingus know. When you quote someone's post, please delete the images and videos in the quote :P  it would be nasty for a moderator to come along and leave huge red comments in your post telling you not to quote images and videos :)

yubi just updated her insta but she deleted afterward. maybe because her caption Good morning is written GM like junki always do.

@lovebeats, reallyyy?? And again I'm late to see the post...huhuhu, last time I became sooo curious coz I read that JG deleted his last post, and untill now I dont know which post that he deleted..cingu can you tell me about that deleted post? But...why they keep deleting their post?? Something fishy about them...I hope soooo..kkkk:P

Damn I didn't even notice Yu Bi deleted this morning's post! However, I have a screenshot of it sent to me by @donadoraxoxo this morning :lol: so let me share it with everyone! :P (I would wait for @donadoraxoxo to share it but I am so excited because I also thought her caption is soooo Joon Ki style! :wub: )

1443072752868_zpsajcxgwsr.jpg

What do you lovelies think? :wub: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingus, wow from what i've seen from the section TV interview JG was gazing at YB for a few seconds but then I look carefully JG was staring at SCM because SCM was holding another microphone for YB, if you pay more attention after 2 to 3 seconds you'll know what I meant.  Wow YB is getting more and more fishy by deleting that post and I deffintely think YB is hidding something..... Can somebody tell me am I too deep in my delusional state?:(

Guest pursenality

I really have to give BIG HANDS to those who captured the deleted photos from KiBi's IG :D. Better than police! 

I don't know how to make MV but I hope someone could combine clips of Kibi and make them into an MW using the song from JunHo & LYB (Cupid's Arrow). I think the lyric really suits their situation. Hehehe ...

JUNHO (2PM) & LEE YOO BI – CUPID’S ARROW (취향저격) TWENTY OST

The weather’s so nice today
You’re right on time as you walk over
I don’t know why but you’re brightly smiling
What is it? Oh oh baby

We’ve been running into each other a lot at this time
It’s been several days, I’m only looking at you, yeah
Just passing by for 1 second makes my whole day flutter
What is it? I think it’s destiny

Why do I keep wanting to hold you?
I’m slightly going over to you
Why do you keep looking at me?
Come to me step by step
If we’re this close to each other baby
I think it’s destiny

Don’t just pass me by
Don’t be shy around me
We’ve already locked eyes several times
Baby Baby Baby
I’ll tell you this time

You can talk to me comfortably now
Maybe you might feel awkward
Where are you and what are you doing right now?
Do you know my heart? Oh oh baby

If I tell you right now, will it be enough?
Why am I uselessly hesitating?
Even if I’m 1 second late, I think I’ll lose you
What is it? I think it’s destiny

Why do I keep wanting to hold you?
I’m slightly going over to you
Why do you keep looking at me?
Come to me step by step
If we’re this close to each other baby
I think it’s destiny

I feel good, every time I see you
I’m getting the perfect feeling
You’re the style that I dreamed of
Cupid’s arrow!

I’m nervous, what do I do? Should I do this?
I feel the same way
Baby Baby Baby Baby

@fruitkatsu Yes, that photo looks every bit of LJG's style even the caption. Maybe that's why she deleted it from her IG :P.

i'm sorry...i have to go and visit my relatives for the whole day..therefore have no time to  do  detailed reply since i'm on my mobile..huhu.. @fruitkatsu thanks for sharing the deleted pic of yubi..guess what?? Junki had just updated his ig as well..

And i think the way he posed here gives me the same vibes with yubi's deleted pic..huhu.. @ fruitkatsu can u please translate his caption?? Thanks..

:wub:This is LJK's recent Instagram post::wub:

Caption: actor_jg가족들과 함께 따스하고 풍요로운 추석 보내시고 가내에 항상 축복된 나날들 가득하시길 언제나 기도드립니다~♡
Translation: Have a warm and affluent Chooseok Season (Autumn) with your family. I always wish for everyone's family to receive lots of luck and many prosperity at all times~♡

11230587_932446563487227_253780405401796

[Cr. with the help of LYB & LJK's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/leejoongileeyubicouple?fref=nf]

Ps: Does anyone else find the lighting and vibe in LYB's recent post, that she suddenly deleted, is quite similar to the lighting and vibe in LJK's post above? Beside from that I don't want to be thinking too much otherwise my head will explode.:w00t:

Woops, sorry @mcleen I think we posted at the same time:sweatingbullets:. 2 is better than 1, right?:lol: I'm glad someone's faster than me though.

And BAM! We've got 2 people posting about Autumn nonsimultaneously :w00t:. A coincidence or not, Autumn sure is one lucky season.:lol:

Btw, I was thinking about something. You know how so many people tagged LJK in LYB's Instagram whenever she posts something? Well maybe this is why their Instagram posts are so similar to each other. Maybe LJK does check LYB's Instagram after all, and even though he doesn't follow her, he still checks the posts that he was mentioned in. Maybe it's not a coincidence but rather one of them is doing this deliberately on purpose.:phew::rolleyes: 

Translation: Spending time with my family during the warm Chuseok Season (Autumn). I always wish for everyone in my family to recieve lots of luck and many prosperity.~♡

[Cr. with the help of LYB & LJK's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/leejoongileeyubicouple?fref=nf]

Ps: Does anyone else find the lighting in LYB's recent post, that she suddenly deleted, is quite similar to the lighting in LJK's post above? Beside from that I don't want to be thinking too much otherwise my head will explode.:w00t:

So glad u mentioned it. I was thinking the same thing. Did he invite her home? Is she his family? Omomo

Alo is there anyway tthat Kibi would act together maybe cause of fans request. Anything we can do as fans to get them together in another drama?

Translation: Spending time with my family during the warm Chuseok Season (Autumn). I always wish for everyone in my family to recieve lots of luck and many prosperity.~♡

Ps: Does anyone else find the lighting in LYB's recent post, that she suddenly deleted, is quite similar to the lighting in LJK's post above? Beside from that I don't want to be thinking too much otherwise my head will explode.:w00t:

So glad u mentioned it. I was thinking the same thing. Did he invite her home? Is she his family? Omomo

Alo is there anyway tthat Kibi would act together maybe cause of fans request. Anything we can do as fans to get them together in another drama?

Omooo!! I not yet see the deleted pic of yubi...huhuhu, but if its true that he invite her to his house, we must celebrate this even my dear kibi friends!!... and please count me in if you guys want to do something for getting them together in their next drama...:D

Do you guys remember when Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart finished filming the Twilight Saga, they fell in love with each other in real life? They went on their different ways after collaborating together but they always mentioned in interviews that they still misses each other. So I'm wondering if KiBi is experiencing the same thing since Twilight and SWWTN are both vampire genres.:wub:

@dark4ngel keke..both of us were pretty excited about junki's update after he had not updated for few days...hehe.. i'm pretty sure they've been checking out each other's instagram from the beginning after they have started working together..well..we know very well that junki used to follow his yang sun and later on unfollowed her..in fact, there are certain of their insta post that have similar vibes even before they finished shooting .but now it seems that the postings are getting more and more similar..huhu..btw..junki's expression in his latest insta seems to be  pretty similar to yubi's yesterday's post..yes..just like u said, both of them talked about autumn...now..look at their expression..here, there's one fans who put their picture side by side....what a beautiful couple...love their eyes...

Credit: http://instagram.com/rinashiroi 

Omooo!! I not yet see the deleted pic of yubi...huhuhu, but if its true that he invite her to his house, we must celebrate this even my dear kibi friends!!... and please count me in if you guys want to do something for getting them together in their next drama...:D

waaa hope it's true, actually in my message for SWWTN photobook i wrote for them to be reunited in a next drama especially rom-com, i fear they get annoyed because my request :D 

Ps: Does anyone else find the lighting and vibe in LYB's recent post, that she suddenly deleted, is quite similar to the lighting and vibe in LJK's post above? Beside from that I don't want to be thinking too much otherwise my head will explode.:w00t:

And BAM! We've got 2 people posting about Autumn nonsimultaneously :w00t:. A coincidence or not, Autumn sure is one lucky season.:lol:

Btw, I was thinking about something. You know how so many people tagged LJK in LYB's Instagram whenever she posts something? Well maybe this is why their Instagram posts are so similar to each other. Maybe LJK does check LYB's Instagram after all even though he doesn't follow her, but he does check the posts that he was mentioned in. Maybe it's not a coincidence but rather one of them is doing this deliberately on purpose.:phew::rolleyes: 

sorry for cutting your post, hohoho no doubt again i always love your thoughts :lol:

Do you guys remember when Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart finished filming the Twilight Saga, they fell in love with each other in real life? They went on their different ways after collaborating together but they always mentioned in interviews that they still misses each other. So I'm wondering if KiBi is experiencing the same thing since Twilight and SWWTN are both vampire genres.:wub:

i know what you mean so i would be happy if they have the same experience as RP-KS but only at the beginning, because i don't want KiBi has the same path like RP-KS such as KS cheated and in the end they broke up so KiBi should end up together until the end hahaha it sounded like i forced them :lol:

@mcleen LOL, "Perfect couple, love both of u. Sorry for tagging". That is one bittersweet apology. It's like Rinashiroi was saying "Sorry, not sorry!":lol:

Anyway, thanks for posting that pic Mcleen;). It's hard to see this couple not ending up together in real life otherwise it'll be a dream come true for all those true-love believers.

@Leesh4 @JujuM Welcome to the thread :P Btw just letting you chingus know. When you quote someone's post, please delete the images and videos in the quote :P  it would be nasty for a moderator to come along and leave huge red comments in your post telling you not to quote images and videos :)

Damn I didn't even notice Yu Bi deleted this morning's post! However, I have a screenshot of it sent to me by @donadoraxoxo this morning :lol: so let me share it with everyone! :P (I would wait for @donadoraxoxo to share it but I am so excited because I also thought her caption is soooo Joon Ki style! :wub: )

What do you lovelies think? :wub: 

@fruitkatsu, hahaha I'm really really sorry chingu :sweatingbullets:, I'm not used to this forums, and untill now still have problem when I want to post something, can we move to another one which more comfortable to discuss? Just kidding..:D, btw I cant open the pic that you post before, is it the yubi deleted pic? I think something wrong with my phone. But sherliaminah said that she post that deleted pic at her IG, and I wanna check it out now.

There is something strange going on between them, is it more fishy coz JG unfollow YB IG? Why he could do that?  Aarrrrggg sooo curious....:tears:

Guest pursenality

@mcleen Look at those dreamy eyes. Omo ... Omo ... Omo ... images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4bDq5-wqnB-vz1KtcvER

I think LJG oppa is reading our posts here. LOL ... It's going to be Chuseok soon and I really wish I lived in a country with 4 seasons. Boo ... hoo ... The atmosphere will be more appropriate for such occasion. Eating mooncake and drinking warm tea while enjoying outdoor cool breeze. Aaaah ...

@ailanthus Thank you for sharing the fan art ;).

I'm not sure if anyone else notice this..but in the picture..junki seems to have double eyelids...or is he wearing artificial eyelids? At first i feel a bit weird when looking at his eyes because it seems like his eyes are glistening, like someone who had just cried..but then somehow when i look again..it looks like well defined double eyelids...just asking...

@pursenality not sue whether he reads our forum or not but he sure knows there are so many fans hoping for them to date each other...hehehe...they are such a match made in heaven...

@ailanthus thanks for sharing that cute fanarts..i just can't dsscribe how KiBi are so similar to each other.....

@dark4ngel you're welcome dearie...seriously i've never seen any other onscreen couples that have so much similarities like them . Even their horoscope compatibility shows how compatible they are ..it feels like they are really destined to meet each other ....

@mcleen, @irisz
Yes, been a fan since his My Girl days too but like those few other artistes I adore, he is quite low profile in general (frustrating as gossip/rumors and scandals are virtually non-existent ha ha). The only exceptional quality which made him stand out for me is his crowd/fan pleaser personality. I have no personal experience with this kind of artistes, as those others I admire are all who play the bare minimum media game to reach where they are and then ignore the same media and even fans. LOL

Talent, hard work and drive should speak for themselves.

I love JG for his sincerity and love for his fans, yet don't think on a personal level he will succumb to fan wishes if he is in a relationship. 
Some Chinese fans worry about the reaction of Korean fans, as they are the main 'wife', so to speak, and it appeared that when he said that he wanted to have a girlfriend and get married (within the next few years) in a Korean FM not long ago, he was met with a chilly reception. Poor guy, so I can imagine his hesitation on revealing anything before marriage has been decided upon.

Have never shipped an off-screen couple before, so don't have much idea about the shipping of the BBJX couples, but since a fan of Liu Shi Shi, have a bit of an interest in what goes on in her personal life. Am just happy she found a good life partner in Nicky Wu. Since BBJX was popular and well-acted, I assumed fans must hv been delirious when they first came out as a couple.

Shipping KiBi made me feel a bit like a reader in a story within a work-in-progress fan fiction/drama romance - sort of like the 1001 Arabian Nights or Neverending Story - where everything seems surreal and fantastical, yet fun and thrilling.

Archived