[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

8 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

oooooooh, I hope the script lives up to this promise!! I love digging into deep things. Please, may this script be deep!

Oh most definitely! with quote like.... "Revenge? the fact that I'm alive is already my revenge to you" or "the devil didn't give the man the right to choose" wow.. and then as mentioned the Count of Monte Cristo elements is there.... like revenge, redemption, justice, mercy. We feel the script already and a high quality writing for this will be a good turn out  for this drama to be top notch.

Oh man.. I'm totally waiting for this..like since September. A week and half.. right? I'm hyper! :D

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting just the article below. The pics has been posted already in previous pages :)

"His character's in his usual black and white ensemble in one scene, and he appears somber, his eyes expressing loneliness and darkness.

Read more. http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/03/04/goodbye-mr-black-lee-jin-wook-is-somber-and-cheery-bts-stills/

*edit for credit

Hey everyone! I'm a LJW fan since TTWWNIL and then I've watched his previous works since then. I liked MCW in Good Doctor too so I'll definitely be watching this! I prefer this over its time slot competitors (too bad DOTS is so strong now) but oh well, to each is own :) GMB fighting!!

PS I'm so happy LJW got rid of his TTWWNIL hair! :D 

- ENG SUBBED LATEST TRAILER -

http://www.viki.com/videos/1098078v-trailer-2

I don't know how many of you can watch GMB on VIKI because of the license,

but for those who can't watch it, I leave you here the translations, this is what I can share at least :)

English Translations by BLACK Is Back Team @ Viki

Baek Eun Do: Don't choose. Just trust me.
Mr. Black: Yes, I should do that.
Credits: Goodbye Mr. Black
Mr. Black: You need to return that, Miss Pickpocket.
Swan: What kind of trick are you trying to play on me?
Mr. Black: Do you think you can handle violence?
Baek Eun Do: I'll make you the owner of Sunwoo Group.
Min Sun Jae: Shut up!
Cha Ji Won, you're that afraid of him?
Mr. Black: Anyone can fabricate this.
Mr. Black: Remember my face. No matter where you are, I will find you.
Mr. Black: If we go together, we'll get caught.
Mr. Black:   I can't leave you behind by yourself. Hold on tight.
Swan: I will find you a way.
Mr. Black: Wait for me even if I'm late. I'll go.
Mr. Black:  You'll wait for me, right?
Credits: Goodbye Mr. Black - First broadcast on March 16th, at 10:00 p.m.

15 hours ago, marykarmelina said:

Hi everyone!

Apparently Goodbye Mr. Black will have 20 episodes as I just noticed VIKI has updated the information at the channel. I guess they did it according to the content provider's request ;)

Broadcast Period: FROM 2016-03-16 TO 2016-05-19

Thanks a lot for sharing the info @marykarmelina. Happy with the news. I was secretly hoping for 20 episodes as this is a revenge drama and has rooms to explore more when it comes to the plot and storyline :)

On 3/2/2016 at 8:24 PM, LyraYoo said:

The article related to the photo says ( in my verbatim understanding):

‘굿바이 미스터 블랙’ 이진욱 문채원, 멜로킹-멜로퀸의 태국 데이트 포착

Lee Jin Wook  (and) Moon Chae Won , Mellow King-Mellow Queen captured dating in Thailand

*Haha, we will be used to read news about them using their screen names and not their character names. :)

I supposed we would prefer the Black Revenge Thread as our thread nickname, and fancy the Black Minions as our members tag name? It could be over the top nicknaming our thread , introducing monicker for the lurkers and contributors of this thread, and also someone raised the question on how we would call our pair? 

I love Black's Minions for our tag name, I think it's fitting for this thread since it's been close to 6 months that we have been waiting for this drama to finally be aired.As far as the shippers name, I think it might be easier to come up with that once the drama starts.  

Thank you to everyone who's been contributing to this thread. I've been in lurker mode for a while so it's hard to keep up with who posted what but  I'm just loving al of the articles, pics and gifs! 10 days to go and I'm just getting excited.

I have to send a big thank you to @Jillia 's way for the translations :wub: 

Archived