[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, 1welikethat1 said:

When you look closer it looks like his white shirt I stained in red?

i wonder if he got stabbed?

I translate one of the article

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0003144613

using google translate n it says like this:sweatingbullets:

"Photos published in Lee, Jin - Wook has pointed the gun toward someone while wearing a black suit. Through vigilance full of expression, full of dirt-stained jacket, bloodstained shirt, Lee, Jin - Wook we can guess that this is also a dire and dangerous situations of extreme danger. This story of breathtaking black-taking and also to show life through a spectacular strike is what will be the interest."

FINALLY!!!! FIRST STILL IT IS!!!!!

Aigoo.. Uri Oppa's injured already? Gwenchana, uri beautiful Swan is here to aid you. She was an Angel Doctor back in 2013. LOL

I'm hoping that after this, MBC will flood us official stills and teasers to spice up our anticipation more. Uhmmm... Please consider releasing stills of my Goddess Chaewonnie.. :wub: Pali pali, pretty please????

3 minutes ago, JinRose said:

FINALLY!!!! FIRST STILL IS IT!!!!!

Aigoo.. Uri Oppa's injured already? Gwenchana, uri beautiful Swan is here to aid you. She was an Angel Doctor back in 2013. LOL

I'm hoping that after this, MBC will flood us official stills and teasers to spice up our anticipation more. Uhmmm... Please consider releasing stills of my Goddess Chaewonnie.. :wub: Pali pali, pretty please????

yeah, she's healer angel.. 

9e0a44f0e8c940ec7bded31e4ca364b7.gif

On 2/20/2016 at 5:24 PM, ecs707a said:

You'll have to be more specific.

Love those photos you posted of KKW. Thank you! I'll take any... lets not limit it... 

15 hours ago, jongski said:

OMG that is Lee Jin Wook. Mr. Black and his charisma!

Daniel Henney.. I still want to cry that he is not in the show...cry white cloud

FIRST LOOK AT LEE JIN WOOK IN “GOODBYE MR. BLACK”

leejinwookmrblack

Read more on Couch Kimchi

Luv luv his rugged matured look!! His eyes alwats catches our attention. In his recent interview he said he always wants to present a different feel each time n perhaps something besides his eyes! I wonder it wd be perfect if he cd act in blind role!! It wd be amazing. For mr black, he is perfect. I can already imagine our otp - moon n wook would be very compatible together!! Making me anxious. 

I wish pple wd stop comparing with the other drama!! 

@Jillia  - I think u r right that the ribbon is for mourning. 

Mbc is taking it slow till next after the other two dramas open when I'm sure there will e lots of online excitement.

And mbc still has to publicize their other dramas that come before GMB like marriage contract which comes on in early March. 

is  there a official website for GMB? Is it out yet? Anyone can put the link here?

OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG! What I've been waiting for! like every page,I've kinda been whining because MBC been so quiet ...but wish granted.. got first still of Lee Jin Wook as Mr. Black. OMG! Jongski is sooooo happy!!!:D

@LyraYoo yes, finally first stills! woooh! love love!

@1welikethat1 yes blood stained shirt! the revenge  will be merciless!  I'm effing excited! as in! and espcially with the first still... oh and to think it's only the first still of Mr. Black!

Mr. Black x Swan. Yeah wanna see Swn as wel!

10 hours ago, JinRose said:

FINALLY!!!! FIRST STILL IT IS!!!!!

Oh yeah.. next is still of Moon Chae Won as Swan.. we want that! :wub: Yes, hope MBC flood us with lots of stills and  cast photos and BTS and everything :)

12 hours ago, dhilamd said:

"Photos published in Lee, Jin - Wook has pointed the gun toward someone while wearing a black suit. Through vigilance full of expression, full of dirt-stained jacket, bloodstained shirt, Lee, Jin - Wook we can guess that this is also a dire and dangerous situations of extreme danger. This story of breathtaking black-taking and also to show life through a spectacular strike is what will be the interest."

Thanks @dhilamd   and the one I highlight. breath taking black taking... google really translated like that.. he he :D excited for Goodbye Mr Black. 

OMG. Goodbye Mr. Black. Betrayal,  Revenge,  guns,  hard stare,  rugged looking awesome looking Mr. Back! Plus navy uniform, navy officer plus a Swan to help and calm him and against the backdrop of Phuket's lovely beach..  Jongski is hyper  anticipating the drama! :wub:

Mr Black!  Revenge in his eyes! blood stained hard stare, gun in his hand."breath taking, black taking" (thanks Google translate, lol)  and a jongski hyper for this drama. 

And we want more Mr. Black! and Swan pics! and together!  And we're xcited to see solo stills for Moon Chae Won as Swan <3

Archived