[Drama 2015] Sweet Savage Family 달콤살벌 패밀리

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Even when the camera is off, the party still goes on! The crew of <‪#‎MySweetandBloodyFamily‬> have perfect teamwork!

Guest adikkeluangman

#Kimjimin received gift of egg tarts from her friends, after showing her scene on MBC 'My Sweet Family' 

20151124002263_0_99_20151124144813.jpg?t
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000359242

So after her drama scene, she went to school and her classmates give egg tarts. Her filming schedule must be like 2-3 days or after her school hour if she still going to school on regular basis.

-----
New episode tonight. Happy watching to all.

STARTED...Yoon Tae-Soo and his wife are lucky...some armed people from a car atack the police...they shooting everywhere...a officer is hidden in the couple car and ask their help to catch those men car...funny scene...they are after that car...they get them...ambulance police and reporters...Yoon Tae-Soo intervew. is on tv...

Yoon Tae-Soo car trunk almost opened during the interview ...funny scene...Tae-Soo became national hero...everybody see him on tv.his boss ,boss son his familly...even chief police congratulates him ...now they try to burry thee body...more funny scenes...Baek Gi-Bum watches some photos with the couple and the dead director...flashback with the night that man died...was an accident ...Baek Gi-Bum didn't intend to kill him...Baek Gi-Bum and his ex fight ...the reason is Tae-Soo...

Tae-Soo and his wiffe ...are at a hotel i think...she is crying at first...after is beating him calling him bad man,cries again...poor woman thinks her husband is a murderer...familly congratulates ...Tae-Soo takes them photos...next scene TS tryin to dig a dip...their company work...they will start building something ...funny can't do it well...Gi-Bum looks pleased...later Ts asked his help...YOU ASKED HELP to the wrong man TS!!!Kim Eun-Ok AND HER FRIENDS SCENE...Poor Kim Eun-Ok looks so uncomfortable...everybody think they are heroes!

Baek Man-Bo ,Kim Eun-Ok and Oh Joo-Ran...so funny...boss trusts Ts so much...Kim Eun-Ok can't sleep...is worried for BOSS reaction if he will know the truth...TS wants to kiss her ...she rejects her...Ts tries to tell boss the truth...but is not able to do it

Boss Baek talks with his son about TS,,,GI BUM got Bong Jin-Wook and try to make him testify against  TS in front of his dad ..Bong Jin-Wook informs TS about him meeting the boss ...TS looks worried ...NOW TALKS WITH HIS MOM THE OLD LADY TOLD HIM SOMETHING IMPORTANT ABOUT THE DEAD MAN...SOMETHING ABOUT HIS PHONE...TS AND HIS GANG FOUND THE PLACE GB HELD THAT MAN...GB MEETS HIS DAUGHTER...HE IS A TOTAL CHANGED MAN IN FRONT OF HER...SHE MENTONED HER MOM ASKED HIM ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND AND HER GRANDAD...GB TOLD HER IS SO SORRY...ABOUT WHAT SHE ASKED...I'M JUST SORRY HE SAID...

TS CONFRONTS GB ...HE REALIZED WAS HIM WHO HAD THAT MAN AND KILLED HIM ...TS HITS GB...AND WARNED HIM THAT HE WILL TELL HIS FATHER EVERYTHING...GB SENT HIS FATHER THE PHOTOS...BOSS CONFRONTS TS...GB JOIN THEM...STILL TRYING TO FRAME TS IN FRONT OF BOSS ...BOSS ASKED WHO IS THE MAN...TS COULDN'T TELL...ASKED BOSS IF HE TRUSTS HIM...

THINGS DIDN'T WORK AS BG PLANED IT SEEMS ...OLD MAN STILL HAS SOME TRUST ON TS...TALKS WITH ONE OF TS BOYS

Kang Sung-Goo(TS gang) beats ang Bub-Gyoo(GB gang) ...GB and his wife came to hospital ...Boss Baek burns the photos...i think he might have realized everything...Ts arrived home ...is not looking well...Talks with his wiffe...next morning boss Baek sent for him...

Ts and boss Baek meet...boss tells him he truts him...Gb and some gangs members arrived...GB showed him a file...TS looks worried i wonder what is that file about...i think GB framed him or something...or maybe the boss wants his money back Ts wanted to leave but boss men stopped him ...Kim Eun-Ok  just came in the room calling him yeobo/honey...end of ep...

Archived