[Drama 2015] Sweet Savage Family 달콤살벌 패밀리

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Lovinyou615 said:

Does someone know what's the story behind Min Hyuk having a different father? 

yes  that's  pne  of  the  loose  threads  left  by  this  drama. they  just  hurried  to  end  it.  i  thought  it  was a 20 ep drama but was  only  16 epis

Sweet Savage Family (Finale)

o1.jpg

o2.jpg

Mydaily - Naver: 'Sweet Savage Family' finale, Jung Junho and Jung Woong In reconcile... Minah and Minhyuk to get married

1. [+1,011, -9] The characters were quarrelling at one point, then they reconcile and all of a sudden, a 5-year time jump ㅋㅋㅋWhat's up with the random decision to get married?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+836, -12] I think this writer was high on something

3. [+596, -20] The ending is at least on the same level as 'Yong Pal'

4. [+567, -19] The last bits left me bewildered. I was quite surprised that Minah and Minhyuk decided to get married

5. [+301, -33] Jung Junho, Moon Jung Hee, Jung Woong In and Yoo Sun acted their hearts out! Minah and Minhyuk were cute together!

6. [+69, -1] If I had the power, I'd suspend the writer and PD from the industry for a minimum of 10 years

7. [+89, -8] Sorry, didn't watch this

8. [+46, -1] This is the worst gangster-related story after 'The Mafia, the Salesman'. What made them think of turning a bland story into a drama in the first place?

9.  [+31, 0] Why did you put these actors' talents to waste?

10. [+25, -2] It was fun until episode 10.

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.in/2016/01/spoilers-gaekju-remember-sweet-savage_14.html

3 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

I know, right?!  Did the writer forget that part? And what about the film?  Very disappointing ending. 

3 hours ago, lauren2b2 said:

yes  that's  pne  of  the  loose  threads  left  by  this  drama. they  just  hurried  to  end  it.  i  thought  it  was a 20 ep drama but was  only  16 epis

Yeah the ending was quite disappointing lol.. So many things unanswered.. So annoying xD I still wanna know why Min Hyuk actually has a different father.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived