[Drama 2015] Sweet Savage Family 달콤살벌 패밀리

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg i think the dead director mom is looking for her son...asked police help and puted her son poster everywhere...Both GB ,Ts and his wife are trying to REMOVE  the posters from the walls...Ts mom and the dead director mom become friends even brought her home...imagine how Ts and his wife felt...poor Ts can't sleep has bad dreams....

More funny scenes...it seems dead  director mom is calling her dead son spirits  ...or try to talk with the spirits to know if her  son is dead (she is a fortuneteller or shaman)...another funny scene the 2 old ladies and TS went to visit GB and asked him about her son ...Gb looks so scared...

Grandad Baek visited his son ex...they have a fight...it seems she is embarassed with Baek familly...later our Juliet has a fight with her mom and leave the house...she meets her Romeo again...watches him from far singing...we have the photo scene(otp kiss+they recognize each other...seems she kissed him years ago and told him is her boyfriend...he is her first love) otp fight with those rude boys and girls...we saw the photos already...otp end at police station...their moms fight...she defends her Romeo ...take all the blame...

Our Juliet also love the music...sweet scene singing for her mom...her dad also listens in secret...

EUN OK PROBLEMS AREN'T OVER HER MIL ARRIVED WITH DEAD CEO MOM AND ASKED WOMEN HELP...THE WOMEN ARE ON STREET LOOKING FOR HIM WITH POSTERS...I'M LAUGHING SO MUCH...CEO MOM IS DOING SOME SORT OF SPELL...CALLING HER SON SPIRIT...THE CEO SPIRIT POSSESSED GB...TS AND EUNOK ARE SO SCARED...IMAGINE THEY ARE IN JAIL...

Ep 2 and 3 reviews/opinions as i'm heading towards the 4th one :)

Sweet Savage Family ~ Episode 2 Review ~ Dramajjang

SweetSavageFamily2Dramajjang

“A bad movie can be made with a good script,
But a good movie can’t be made with a bad script.”

Read more here: http://dramajjang.co/2015/11/26/sweet-savage-family-episode-2-review-dramajjang/

&

Sweet Savage Family ~ Episode 3 Review ~ Dramajjang

SweetSavageFamily3Dramajjang

“You spill soup and i get messy.
It happens all the time, so i’m fine with that.
But if it involves my family it’s a different story.”

Read more here: http://dramajjang.co/2015/11/28/sweet-savage-family-episode-3-review-dramajjang/

the first scenes of today ep were so funny...

more funny scene with CEO mom and the ladies from the club...she thanked them for their help and leave...Euon ok feels uncomfortable with her friends joke...later they eat with BOSS...

OLD BAEK KEEPS CALLING TS SON...TS BOUGHT A DOCUMENT NEW BUSSNESS IDEA...LATER OLD MAN TALKS WITH ONE OF HIS MINIONS...I HAVE A BAD FEELING...OLD MAN MIGHT JUST USE TS...

TS AND GB EX MEET AT STORE ...FUNNY MOMENT SHE HELPS HIM CHOOSE A GIFT...TS THINKS SOMEBODY IS FALLOWING HIM...MEETING HIS WIFE FOR A ROMANTIC DATE ...HE IS HAPPY BOSS WILL INVEST IN HIS IDEA...NEXT MORNING THEY ARE SO HAPPY...SINGING...

OUR SWEET YOUN OTP SCENES...LISTENING MUSIC...TALKING ABOUT MUSIC...THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER...OMG THEIR MOTHERS REALISED THEY USE THE SAME UNDERWEAR...FUNNY SCENE IN FRONT OF THEIR FRIENDS...GB EX WIFE SAID EUNOK SHE SHOULD BE THANKSFULL TO HER...THEY FIGHT...GB EX PRETENDS IS HURT IN FRONT OF BOSS WIFE...

GB EX AND HIS DAUGHTER TALK...MOM TELLS HER NOT TO WORRY...OH NO OUR JULIET IS SICK...NEEDS TO TAKE SOME  MEDICINES HER MOM WATCHES HER SAD...

PROSECUTOR AND TS...PROSECUTOR STILL INVESTIGATES THE CASE...A MAN ALMOST KILLS TS ...GB EX SAVES HIS LIFE ...

Archived