[Drama 2015] Sweet Savage Family 달콤살벌 패밀리

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

"Baek Kibum took away recorder from Sungmin!"

Happy New Year everyone. Last week no broadcast because of year end awards show on MBC. 

"Sweet, Savage Family": Episode 13 Recap

"Sweet, Savage Family" Lee Min-hyeok-I and Minah started officially seeing each other and got couple rings.

The MBC drama "Sweet, Savage Family" showed Yoon Seong-min (Lee Min-hyeok-I) getting couple rings like Baek Hyeon-ji (Minah) asked for.

Hyeon-ji told Seong-min, "Couple rings are a must if we decided to make it official". She was happy with the ring on her finger. Seong-min told her that his father came home from lock-up and Hyeon-ji said, "That's a relief. You must have suffered a lot and I'm sorry because I think that's because of me".

Meanwhile, "Sweet, Savage Family" is a human comedy about a man who is the leader of his gang outside of the house but is in the lowest rank at home.

'Sweet, Savage Family' Lee Min-hyeok-I announces breakup to Minah

On the 13th episode of MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Sweet, Savage Family", Seong-min (Lee Min-hyeok-I) told Hyeon-ji (Minah) he's breaking up with her.

On this day, Seong-min coldly revealed the unhappy news to Hyeon-ji, "I can't see you any longer. I'm going to study only no matter what. I don't have time to see you from now on". Hyeon-ji was confused and said, "I understand you have to study and you're not allowed to do music. But is this necessary?".

Seong-min said, "I'm trying to reserve the time to study as much as possible. I used too much of my studying time after I met you. I regret". Hyeon-ji could not understand the abrupt announcement of breakup and asked him, "Tell me about it. You have a different reason. Isn't it because of the relationship between my parents and yours?" But Seong-min shook off Hyeon-ji's hands and turned around coldly.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-sweet-savage-family-lee-min-hyeok-i-announces-breakup-to-minah-90173.html

Spoiler

photo671710.jpg

Sweet Savage Family

xx1.jpg

Mydaily - Naver: 'Sweet Savage Family', Reporter betrays Jung Junho, can't expose corruption

1. [+285, -3] This drama gives me cancer, that SBS drama gives me cancer. Why is everyone getting victimized?

2. [+213, -4] Woah that reporter's also in 'Remember' ㅋㅋ

3. [+93, -2] Hwaiting...Betrayal is an awful thing

4. [+65, -5] Wow, I might get cancer at this point ㅠ

5. [+44, -4] Jung Woong In is so funny though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+16, 0] What a waste of the actors' talents ~~

7. [+15, 0] President Baek, Chairman Baek and the reporter all betrayed him ㅠㅠPoor Taesoo ahjusshi ㅠㅠ

8. [+12, 0] There's always that one ridiculous webtoon you'll encounter. The same thing applies to dramasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This one's ridiculous and weird but it's funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+9, 0] Corruption here, corruption there

10. [+9, 0] No other dramas compare to 'Geum Sa Wol' when it comes to giving viewers cancer

11. [+8, 0] That guy's always a reporter in dramasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was a reporter in You Who Came from the Stars, Punch, and Remember ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

cre: kkuljaem

'Sweet, Savage Family' Kim Eung-soo treasures Ji Soo-won

Spoiler

photo674358.jpg

On the January 13th episode of MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Sweet, Savage Family", Baek Man-bo (Kim Eung-soo) regained consciousness after he fainted when Oh Joo-ran (Ji Soo-won) confessed she loved Bong Jin-wook (Jo Dal-hwan) not him.

However, Baek Man-bo could not remember what Oh Joo-ran told him at all before he fell down. He bought steamed bread, which was Oh Joo-ran's favorite snack and asked her to eat some. He also scolded Gi-beom (Jeong Woong-in), who was nagging Oh Joo-ran.

His doctor explained about the symptoms, "It seems that he lost a certain part of his memories". Baek Man-bo and Oh Joo-ran went back to their home together after all.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-sweet-savage-family-kim-eung-soo-treasures-ji-soo-won-90372.html

'Sweet, Savage Family' Minah accepts breakup crying in tears

Spoiler

photo674495.jpg

"Sweet, Savage Family" Minah accepted the breakup.

On the 16th episode of MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Sweet, Savage Family", Baek Hyeon-ji (Minah) and Yoon Seong-min (Lee Min-hyeok-I) broke up.

Baek Hyeon-ji said first, "I apologize on behalf of my father. I was baffled and angry when you wanted to break up. But I'm ok now. Let's break up".

Yoon Seong-min said, "I didn't meant to make you suffer" and tried to get back with her. Baek Hyeon-ji responded, "I know. I also know it must have been more difficult for you. Let's make a promise though. Do not throw away our couple ring. Not the couple scarf either. I will keep them too".

Baek Hyeon-ji cried in tears when she turned around.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-sweet-savage-family-minah-accepts-breakup-crying-in-tears-90408.html

I LOVED THIS  DRAMA SO MUCH...DON'T WORRY ...OUR SWEET OTP GOT THEIR HAPPY END...

this  drama  was  a letdown.  it  started  so promising,  full  of  laughs  and  wittiness  but  it  ended flat.  what  happened  to  the movie?  it  didn't  finish,  the  director  leaving with  the  gangster's  woman  and  aborting  the  film project ?   it ended  with  cliches  etc. e tc.  the  movie  was  the  gangster's  way  out  for some  respectability  and  it  didn;t  happen.  in my  country,  something  similar  happened  about t he  boss  wife  falling  in  love with a young  tv  talent.  when  the political  warlord  learned  about  it  he  crushed  the  balls  of  the  young  man  in  front  of  his  mistress.  in  real life    i  doubt  if  the  director  could  just  get  away  with a  slap  on  the  wrist. remember  he disrespected the  gangster boss  in the  latter's  own  house.

Archived