[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

I'm so in love with this teleserye! I'm a K-Poper specifically BB WG bias and a JaDine fan! I'm so happy about the reviews about this serye! First time fanatic on a PHDrama even if i'm a filipino! :wub:

So excited for the next episodes! And it's extended till Valentines 2016! :D

Excited for today's episode!! We all know how much Tatang Sol loves to tease, now he's found a new victim! Muhahahah! Maybe Tolytas and Clark will bond together through their trials of love. Lol.

And now it's Leah's turn to care for her drunk hubby! 

Edited by Jafstar
  • Like 3

Guest bewitch05

@arahbear Hello and Welcome :) *Waves*. Good to know that you are a fan too! You should Thank the one who started this thread, @xiashenghan :) So we all hope it to be extended but we also hope the story won't be ruin because it was stretch for too long. I really love the story flow, so i hope that it won't be compromise, 'cause this is a masterpiece :) But anyways, welcome to the club.....We love this show, in fact obssess in love:wub:;)

@Jafstar Thanks for posting this! Just watch it and I am so happy :) The most awaited *MACHO DANCER* scene made me laugh. Really! I waited for it even though I was sick, and my fever is high :D

Now is the start of the Trial and more awaited scenes. Me, my hubby, and my mom are waiting for the Courting Traditional Filipino Style. This show teaches a lot of values and respect for the sacrament of wedding and it's true meaning! And also showing that traditional style is not yet a history and shouldn't be. It was an amazing way of showing respect and true love for the one you wanted to be with, forever! :wub::lol:;)

Young one should value this tradition and we should preserve it. My hubby went under those circumstances too. I maybe met him at a social media website but he insist courting me on a traditional way, he even learned how to sing "HARANA" (Traditional Love song accompanied with a guitar), in Filipino words. And we are only in our mid twenties. But anyways, I enjoy seeing it with this couple!!!! Go Clark you can do it! 

One plea for LeaH! Come On! Give some incentive to Clark, at the very least stop being cold to him. Remember He's all you got, to pull this things off! :P;)

@xiashenghan Thanks for this thread! #CertifiedOTWOLista here! :P

@bewitch05 Hi! I've been a soompi-er since 07 but when they had a reformat I've never been active since. I never got used to the new system... as you can see from my siggy and banners haha!:sweatingbullets: I EDITED MY SIGGY BTW :phew:

Anyway, I too am hoping for the best... I hope that the story won't drag into circles.. I still want the kilig factor going on till the last episode next year! ;)

Edited by arahbear
  • Like 1

I'm excited to see the whole "Courting Traditional Filipino Style", I think it's a sweet sentiment that the guy has to "serve" the girls family. This day and age, dating and all that is just so complicated and all over the place. Poor Clark though, he has to go through all this whilst running the furniture joint, definitely wasn't in his plans whilst being in the Philippines lol. I'm relieved though that Mang Sol knows that Clark is Jig's cousin and he didn't seem bothered by that *thank god*. Will Lola go the Tita Jack way or will she support Clark ? (Please somebody, anybody from that family have Clark's back). I feel so dense, I was wondering how Clark was going to cover the fact that he went to the Philippines to Tita Jack, his excuse was his going out of town (why didn't I think of that ?? lol).

Were back at 0 again with the whole "convincing" people that they're for real, only this time the feelings are so " no acting required ". I hope we get sassy/light-hearted Leah back soon, the poor thing looks like she has the whole world on her shoulders & she's back on the defensive when it comes to Clark. I can't wait for the subs, the latest episode looked hilarious.

YAY ! Gotta love karaoke scenes lol :

The hastag for today's episode is #OTWOLIgibNgPagibig

Hello @KDIK - Director's tweet says "When you forced your favorite song into the scene... Pag-ibig (Love) videoke (karaoke) sequence is <3. APO (a singing group) is forever. <3"

I really think Leah is burdened by all her secrets, and her values are conflicting with her feelings. I would give her more time. :) 

• Like 2

Hello @KDIK - Director's tweet says "When you forced your favorite song into the scene... Pag-ibig (Love) videoke (karaoke) sequence is <3. APO (a singing group) is forever. <3"

I really think Leah is burdened by all her secrets, and her values are conflicting with her feelings. I would give her more time. :) 

Ooohhh ! Thanks for translating. If I was a director, no joke I would do the same thing lol. Randomly insert things I like into a scene.

I don't blame her tbh. When they talked in the truck she said so herself she wasn't okay yet, she really needed time & space from everything, to just focus on being with her family and Clark re-entering the picture was not good timing at all.

Guest AlexMao

@KDIK Leah's most burdened by the fact that her mother is still alive and that she has this whole other family. I don't think there's going to be easy way around this bit of news and at the moment she doesn't really have anyone to talk to about this. Sure she could say something to Tiffany but I think that would only snowball into it getting back to her dad and well with his condition that news my simply be unhealthy. This is where Clark could shoulder some of burden with her, not only as a husband but as someone who's been through a similar experience and seems to have a solid head on his (misguided) shoulders. It doesn't help that Clark has been Americanized so he's going to make a ton of mistakes along the way but with a bit of guidance from Leah and a bit of teasing from her father things should be okay.

You speak of bad timing, would there ever be a good timing in this case? Leah would always have an uphill battle with her feelings and with combating her traditional father and her cultural traditions. There would need to be a compromise or at the very least a balance between traditional and non-traditional. Is Leah proud that she went against her traditions in order to obtain a green card, no but that lead to something unexpected and for her something special, Clark. 

I agree with @AlexMao.  I do understand where Leah is coming from.  She has heaps of issues to sort out and Clark's arrival has not helped.  She went home with the mindset of straightening out everything that is troubling her; her mom's deception, her father's health condition, tita jack and jigs.  I mean, the lady can only take so much.  She even mentioned before that she won't be totally happy if there are people who will get hurt.  It would be more shocking if she welcomes Clark warmly and be as affectionate as she was back in the US.  Let's give her time,peeps. ;)

• Like 2

Why are you guys so awesome??!! I cant wait for Mekeni to come home so that Leah would realize that she and Clark are made for each other! Seriously Leah? You're basing your future decisions that could tremendously affect your life as well as happiness on the possibility of a bird's return? Well, anyway that's Mekeni after all and i bet he'll come back for the sake of you and Clark's sanity (and the viewer's too LOL) and because "kapag mahal ka, babalikan ka."

I am so excited for the upcoming courtship scenes! Woho!!

• Like 2

I'm so in love with this teleserye! I'm a K-Poper specifically BB WG bias and a JaDine fan! I'm so happy about the reviews about this serye! First time fanatic on a PHDrama even if i'm a filipino! :wub:

So excited for the next episodes! And it's extended till Valentines 2016! :D

what??? till next year?? and february??? well.. *inhale-exhale* really? until they have some children?? i love this drama so much, but.. emm.. until valentines means 4 weeks x 4 month x 5 episodes in a week = 80 episodes??? yeah around 70-80 episodes? heol.

BB? bigbang?? hello my fellow VIP haha :D

• Like 4

@AlexMao & @mashedtomato  - Well said, I agree too. About timing, like you said will there ever be such a thing as "good" and I don't think there is, especially with the state that everyone is in right now (specifically Mang Sol with his heart condition). That being said, time for her to mull over everything and get things happening back at home is what she needed right now and in a way I'm glad that Clark is there because when the time comes where she can't take on everything anymore he'll be there 100%.

You know what I really liked about that scene of Leah letting Mekeni go when she did Clark landed in the Philippines. Talk about perfect timing and destiny lol, the namesake returned instead.

Question: What does Rakz Never Dies even mean ? Axel keeps saying it lol. (We need a spinoff with just Axel & Kiko, only been around for 2/3 episodes and they're killing it lol)

- You know from all the bts pics/screenshots seen so far, there's only one scene left that we haven't seen yet. It's the one where Clark is staring at Leah sleeping, she wakes up and they both smile at each other. I'm hoping that scene still exists and they didn't scratch it. Unless I'm wrong they've already shown it ....

Also I take back my words, Clark & Leah are totally going to go back to the States later on. Unfinished business there for the show to finish in the Philippines. (I'm aiming for a White Christmas lol)

Screen-caps for todays episode from Dreamscape :

- NOOOOOOO ! Jigs better not be going back so soon, I'll cry foul.

Guest bewitch05

@AlexMao & @mashedtomato  - Well said, I agree too. About timing, like you said will there ever be such a thing as "good" and I don't think there is, especially with the state that everyone is in right now (specifically Mang Sol with his heart condition). That being said, time for her to mull over everything and get things happening back at home is what she needed right now and in a way I'm glad that Clark is there because when the time comes where she can't take on everything anymore he'll be there 100%.

You know what I really liked about that scene of Leah letting Mekeni go when she did Clark landed in the Philippines. Talk about perfect timing and destiny lol, the namesake returned instead.

Question: What does Rakz Never Dies even mean ? Axel keeps saying it lol. (We need a spinoff with just Axel & Kiko, only been around for 2/3 episodes and they're killing it lol)

Hidden Content

Screen-caps for todays episode from Dreamscape :

- NOOOOOOO ! Jigs better not be going back so soon, I'll cry foul.

Another Vote for No! Please don't let him come back, well not yet, not now!

Guest AlexMao

Really? Jigs found a job, found a way move on make something of himself and two seconds later .... ugh .... he's dying to get back to the Philippines. Seriously is his character going to have any depth, any growth ... anything ... No? Ugh.  

Let's see the positives of the episode, Clark took the hazing quite well, went above and beyond expectations. Impressed not only his Highness Sir Mang Sol but, Tolayts and wifey kudos. From the previews he's turning into a rickshaw driver so we're bound to have some brother-in-law bonding well soon to be brothers-in-laws. If Jigs is to return I'd like it to be mid next week give the two a good solid week to themselves before stupidity rains down on them like hell fire.

Guest lalalala823

@KDIK raks not dead literally mean Rock's not dead. There's not much meaning to it tbh, just Axl's expression I guess

But, but, but, what if Jigs goes back to the Philippines and the Cleah decides to go back to Sanfo. Then Jigs couldn't come to Sanfo cause he only has a tourist Visa. LOL how funny would that be? I mean it can happen esp if Leah still can't find a job given how expensive Mang Sol's post surgery maintenance is. Please drama gods make it happen. B)

Just when I thought Jigs has finally decided to live his life. The moment he heard the news about Clark going back to the Philippines, I can predict a super storm is bound to hit the Philippine area of responsibility (Bagyong Jigs!).  I know this means chaos and all the negative things imaginable, but his character is making this more exciting.  I think he'll be one to tell Tatang sol about the fixed marriage. AHH! I just hope that when that time comes, Leah will be strong-willed enough to face it, of course with Clark.  @lalalala823 Hahaha! That would be awesome. 

• Like 2

BTS/taping pics -

Clark definitely goes back to the States, whether Leah goes or not remains to be seen. (No clue what James is doing here, except being an adorable dork lol)

tumblr_nwaer6Hd3d1qdles5o1_500.jpg

OT : James & Nadine are so busy. Was on IG looking at the otwol/jadine tags for updates and they're filming for CF's, traveling to Cebu for an event, recording in the studio etc. I really hope they don't burn out and are getting enough rest. More power to them though, goes to show just how well the show is being received. 

- No comments on Jigs ... Should've known Clark would/will breeze through this whole serving the family tradition, what he said is true - his been through worst.

Just when I thought Jigs has finally decided to live his life. The moment he heard the news about Clark going back to the Philippines, I can predict a super storm is bound to hit the Philippine area of responsibility (Bagyong Jigs!).  I know this means chaos and all the negative things imaginable, but his character is making this more exciting.  I think he'll be one to tell Tatang sol about the fixed marriage. AHH! I just hope that when that time comes, Leah will be strong-willed enough to face it, of course with Clark.  @lalalala823 Hahaha! That would be awesome. 

You said it right, his character keeps us excited about what mess he's gonna cause! He's forever infuriatingly causing trouble for our OTP. I called it way back when, that Jigs will be the one to tell Tatang Sol about C&L's fake marriage. However, I really hope he doesn't. Their secret marriage was sprung suddenly on Tatang; it'd be so unfair if the two didn't have a chance to come clean on their own the second time around. Hopefully it'd happen after Tatang's health is stable and he's hopelessly in love with his new son-in-law! But this is tv so problably not. 

@lalalala823 and @KDIK Not too sure on this, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Thai word for "Love" also Rak? So there could be a double word play with Axel's Rak's not dead, as in Love's not Dead!! For me that has more meaning to what Axel says, since he says he loves music and women. Heheh. But that's just what I thought. :D

• Like 2

You said it right, his character keeps us excited about what mess he's gonna cause! He's forever infuriatingly causing trouble for our OTP. I called it way back when, that Jigs will be the one to tell Tatang Sol about C&L's fake marriage. However, I really hope he doesn't. Their secret marriage was sprung suddenly on Tatang; it'd be so unfair if the two didn't have a chance to come clean on their own the second time around. Hopefully it'd happen after Tatang's health is stable and he's hopelessly in love with his new son-in-law! But this is tv so problably not. 

@lalalala823 and @KDIK Not too sure on this, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Thai word for "Love" also Rak? So there could be a double word play with Axel's Rak's not dead, as in Love's not Dead!! For me that has more meaning to what Axel says, since he says he loves music and women. Heheh. But that's just what I thought. :D

yups, in Thai, Rak means love. chan rak khun, james na ka.. means i love you, james, lols.. :wub:

but, agree with Jafstar, it could mean : love never dies.. could it be? :D

Edited by SuperNastar
  • Like 2