Replacing: Murphy's Law of Love 莫非,這就是愛情

Cast:

Melvin Sia as Yan Hao 嚴浩
Amber An as Xong Jia An 宋家安
Aggie Hsieh as Luo Shao Qing 羅紹青
Zhang Li Ang (張立昂) as Zhang Zhen Lun 張振倫
Frankie Huang

Synopsis:

Sometimes best friends like all the same things. But what happens when one of those things is the same man? Xong Jia An (Amber An) and Luo Shao Qing (Aggie Hsieh) are best friends in college. They both are in love with Yan Hao (Melvin Sia), but Shao Qing learns that Jia An has been saying from childhood that she plans to marry Yan Hao. However, Yan Hao develops feelings for Shao Qing and may have chosen her over Jia An. But his life is suddenly thrust in a different direction when his father is shot to death over money issues, leaving Yan Hao to pay off his father’s debt while also trying to establish his own company. Jia An stays by his side during this trying time, so Shao Qing feels she needs to be out of the picture. Ten years later, Yan Hao and Jia An are married and meet up with Shao Qing again at a school reunion. When Yan Hao sees Shao Qing again, he realizes that he is with the wrong woman. Can he make things right after 10 years or will the cruel hands of fate get in the way again?

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Raw Previews:

OSTs:

Wáng lìrén - If We Met Again

William Wei - Don't Say (You've) Never Loved

Fan Fan & Rainie Yang - It's Nice Having You

Fran - We're Suddenly In Love

Eason Chan - 10 Years

Hawawa - Every Third Party

Additional Links:

To the Dearest Intruder 致,第三者 Raw Episodes

To the Dearest Intruder 致,第三者 Viki English Subbed Episodes

To the Dearest Intruder 致,第三者 Official Facebook Page

To the Dearest Intruder 致,第三者 Official Website

To the Dearest Intruder 致,第三者 Official Youtube Channel

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

• Like 1

Wang Li Ren - If We Meet Again Lyrics Translation

想說好多話 可不知從何說起
Many words I want to say but don’t know where to start from
幻想每一個瞬間
Imagining every moment
失眠的我和熟睡的你
Insomniac me and you deeply asleep
一切都是假象 我寧願昏迷
Everything is a mirage, I’d rather be unconscious
這再次錯過的愛情 不值得回憶
The love that was missed yet again, is not worth reminiscing

那年炎夏 那個場景
Summer that year, that scene
是什麼讓我們 放下了戒備心
What made us lower our defenses
定義的感情總是沒有道理
Those defined feelings never made sense
一分一秒沒有意義
Every minute and second had no meaning
理由就是年輕
The reason was youth

當時的我在想什麼
What was I thinking then
敢恨敢愛的執著著
Dared to hate dared to love, persisting
一舉和一動 相信是感動的
Every move I believed was touching

如果我們有緣再相遇
If we were meant to meet again
你是否還是當年的你
Would you still be the same as then
那一刻我會對你說什麼
What would I say to you in that moment
也許問你當時快不快樂
Perhaps ask if you were happy

如果我們當時不分離
If we didn’t separate then
你是否還會如此珍惜
Would you still treasure it so
假如那時我們不放棄
If we didn’t let go then
如今你還會是當年的你
You would still be who you were

假如我們當時沒有經歷
If we did not experience it then
這一段讓人哭笑不得的愛情
This love that left one confused
現在我偶爾還是會想起
Now I would still reminisce of how
你用認真的表情說著我喜歡你
You said I like you so seriously

當時的我在想什麼
What was I thinking then
敢恨敢愛的執著著
Dared to hate dared to love, persisting
一舉和一動 相信是感動的
Every move I believed was touching

如果我們有緣再相遇
If we were meant to meet again
你是否還是當年的你
Would you still be the same as then
那一刻我會對你說什麼
What would I say to you in that moment
也許問你當時快不快樂
Perhaps ask if you were happy

如果我們當時不分離
If we didn’t separate then
你是否還會如此珍惜
Would you still treasure it so
假如那時我們不放棄
If we didn’t let go then
如今你還會是當年的你

假如那時我們不放棄
If we didn’t let go then
如今你還會是當年的你

Credit: tumbleintofantasy

• Like 1

So far this drama is really good,  but it 20 episodes and it very similar to Taiwan drama Fierce Wife which I thought was good the first 7 episodes then it become garbage.  I do hope this drama have a different faith, I love the wife she so sweet and caring to bad she about find out how cruel life can be.  Everyone is doing a great job acting and display emotion without words...

• Like 1

So far this drama is really good,  but it 20 episodes and it very similar to Taiwan drama Fierce Wife which I thought was good the first 7 episodes then it become garbage.  I do hope this drama have a different faith, I love the wife she so sweet and caring to bad she about find out how cruel life can be.  Everyone is doing a great job acting and display emotion without words...

in fierce wife, the cousin is the bit*h, right? but here, the best friend, correct?

but.. is this drama worth watching? i read the synopsis and.. emm.. betraying, affair.. just not my cup of tea.. but curious about this one :)

• Like 1

I've already watched four episodes and I think I'm addicted. I always liked the more mature taiwanese dramas than the light and rom-com ones. 

I wonder who does the present Yan Hao really love?

Does he love Jia An who has always been there for him? He never took Jia An for granted, maybe just a little, but he is aware of the things Jia An does for him. I think he loves her not a romantic way, but something more than that. On the other hand, does he love Shao Qing who he think is his equal? It is hard to tell whether his emotions are fired up because all these years he has always love her or because Shao Qing represented the youth that he lost? 

It made me anxious when Shao Qing's friend, Zhen-something doesn't believe that Yan Hao genuinely love Shao Qing as before. Which tells me that he probably don't because of the way Yan Hao acts, like he's too calculating (the weird looks he gives when interacting with Shao qing or when thinking about her) and wanting to possess something (his bird cage). I've come to like Shao Qing more than Jia An naturally, and I'm hoping the best that she doesn't become the usual second lead who becomes pathetic and insecure.

• Like 2

@sonewish I've watched up to episode 5, its really getting good. Looks like 

After YH gets shot he has amnesia surprise surprise. His basically like a little child and JA has to once again pick him up. I don't know if this is fair for JA whom he was about to divorce and leave, but in the  preview for episode 6, he seem to be having a great time with JA, they look genuinely happy which of course upsets SQ, I think YH will fall in love with JA but SQ will not be able to take it and she will reveal all to ruin their happiness. I hope JA slaps her atleast once and never speaks to her again!.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am very against affairs.. Why did she have to return and ruin everything?! 

If SQ didn't want to end up like her mother, why bother chasing someone who belongs to your best friend. But, no SQ means no drama.. Looks like  he's fallin in love with his current wife.

@thunderman1 I to am against affairs and have it harder to watch even if it isn't real. I marathon all the episode and i will say i can't stand  Luo Shao Qing . She purposely messed up all their lives. She left instead of fighting for her dream man and helping her BFF face that she wasn't fated to be with Yan Hao or make her understand Yan Hao isn't or never will be intersested in her. If she had never came into the picture all these years ago  Xong Jia An might have had a real chance with her dream man or not. 

Yan Hao made the biggest mistake, he knew he would never love Jia An and still married her. Instead he made both of their lives difficult. Then he goes and cheat on her when he should have divorced her. He was also bitter and cold to Jia An through their marriage. He never showed any affections to her and avoided her at all cost. SMH SMH SMH  TBH i don't think he loves Shao Qing but the idea of her, someone with confidence, intelligent and independent. He thinks Jia An is week but i don't think she is weak. She made him the man he is and i believe if it were Shao Qing he would have never become such a rich man. 

Jia An is truly pitiful because she doesn't know her own worth. Hasno confidence, not intelligent and not independent.  She chooses to marry a man that will never love her. I blame her for being so blinded byt her love for him but her heart was in the right place. I think she did all this because Yan Hao looked so lost and had no ambitions. He was stuck in the past and hurt by that woman abandoning him. He needed someone after the lost of his father. She probably was waiting for the man she fell for to reappear. The ironic part is Shao Qing resurfaced the old Yan Hao. Making it appear what they had was real and special.

• Like 1

I am very against affairs.. Why did she have to return and ruin everything?! 

If SQ didn't want to end up like her mother, why bother chasing someone who belongs to your best friend. But, no SQ means no drama.. Looks like  he's fallin in love with his current wife.

@thunderman1 I to am against affairs and have it harder to watch even if it isn't real. I marathon all the episode and i will say i can't stand  Luo Shao Qing . She purposely messed up all their lives. She left instead of fighting for her dream man and helping her BFF face that she wasn't fated to be with Yan Hao or make her understand Yan Hao isn't or never will be intersested in her. If she had never came into the picture all these years ago  Xong Jia An might have had a real chance with her dream man or not. 

Yan Hao made the biggest mistake, he knew he would never love Jia An and still married her. Instead he made both of their lives difficult. Then he goes and cheat on her when he should have divorced her. He was also bitter and cold to Jia An through their marriage. He never showed any affections to her and avoided her at all cost. SMH SMH SMH  TBH i don't think he loves Shao Qing but the idea of her, someone with confidence, intelligent and independent. He thinks Jia An is week but i don't think she is weak. She made him the man he is and i believe if it were Shao Qing he would have never become such a rich man. 

Jia An is truly pitiful because she doesn't know her own worth. Hasno confidence, not intelligent and not independent.  She chooses to marry a man that will never love her. I blame her for being so blinded byt her love for him but her heart was in the right place. I think she did all this because Yan Hao looked so lost and had no ambitions. He was stuck in the past and hurt by that woman abandoning him. He needed someone after the lost of his father. She probably was waiting for the man she fell for to reappear. The ironic part is Shao Qing resurfaced the old Yan Hao. Making it appear what they had was real and special.

Well said, girl friend! ;) 

I am currently a little behind because of my little ones. Also picked up a few side dramas to watch. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I already watched ep.8 the most current ep and really enjoy it because it is what I have been waiting for, for JA to know the whole story. Can't wait for ep. 9. I don't really mind how the story ends, as long as all of them are true to themselves. :)

I think JA is the main lead in this drama.. and well all know the main lead will end up with her knight.. sorry to hear the intruder is indeed the second main lead.

• Like 1

@thunderman1Finally Jia An knows the truth. It seems it took for him to be with her to realize what a gem Jia An was. Now it looks like it's going to be interesting. What pisses me off is that All this time she thought her husband loves her. He didn't love her. He couldn't wait to divorce her but now after the accident he started to fall for her. I hope she doesn't forgive the little richard simmons. What kind of person perssue a married man. SMH SMH Especially a friends husband with   no care about hurting her friends. Now friends find out what do you do ? J

He wanted the richard simmons because he never had her. He didn't get the chance to resolve his feeling for her but now he has all is going to fall apart. His wife will leave him and I hope he really feels her loss and for her and show her how wrong and sorry he is for taking her for granted. 

Does anyone else agree that JE is childish? Her voice sounds like a 14 yr old!

I  agree with you chingu @thunderman1. JA only sounds like that when she is supppper happy. When she isn't she sounds normal. I thought the SHao Quin was going to get the guy but now he is feeling bad for JA. This is a first for him to finally acknowledge her. Remember , he was cold to everyone until SHao quin showed up. Now he realizes what he was doing was wrong and I hope he and JA get back together or start their relationship anew. 

• Like 1

I  agree with you chingu @thunderman1. JA only sounds like that when she is supppper happy. When she isn't she sounds normal. I thought the SHao Quin was going to get the guy but now he is feeling bad for JA. This is a first for him to finally acknowledge her. Remember , he was cold to everyone until SHao quin showed up. Now he realizes what he was doing was wrong and I hope he and JA get back together or start their relationship anew. 

SQ is too unfortunate.. but if she doesn't want to end up like her mother, she shouldn't have come back and intrude .i feel bad for her but at the same time she missed her chance during her youth and it is 10 yrs too late to change back time.

• Like 1

SQ is too unfortunate.. but if she doesn't want to end up like her mother, she shouldn't have come back and intrude .i feel bad for her but at the same time she missed her chance during her youth and it is 10 yrs too late to change back time.

I agree chingu ten years is a long time and people change. JA took care of him for ten years and they made a life for themselves even though he was a mean son of a *****.  JA never left his side. 

• Like 1

@thunderman1 .... Watching episode 9 now.... I can't feel bad for her but just really mad at her. He never pursued her , but she was the one who pushed for a relationship with a married man.  

ONLY READ IF YOU SAW EPISODE 9

Now she try pull a suicide stunt like that because he is worried for his wife. SHe loses her friendship and and still can't get the man. She should never  and thought of her friend. How dare Shao Quin friend be mad at him?  Did he forget he was married? Why does he have to keep his promise? The man is MARRIED!!! iF HE CHOSES TO CHANGE HIS MIND HE CAN. DOES JIA AN MATTER AT ALL? i GUESS HE THINKS JIA AN DOESN'T MATTER IN THIS SITUATION. THERE WAS REASON  I DID NOT LIKE HIM. hE IS TO IN LOVE WITH HER TO SEE THAT SHE WAS WRONG AND GOT WHAT SHE DESERVES.

• Like 1

@thunderman1 .... Watching episode 9 now.... I can't feel bad for her but just really mad at her. He never pursued her , but she was the one who pushed for a relationship with a married man.  

ONLY READ IF YOU SAW EPISODE 9

Hidden Content

Ahh I will have to see the episode later tonight. For the sake of her friend.. she should walk away. :o

• Like 1