[Taiwanese Drama 2015] To the Dearest Intruder 致,第三者

sugarplum892

YH does seem to love JA now and regret divorcing her. But what bothers me is the fact that YH was going to divorce JA AND propose to SQ right before his accident. He doesn't remember his past memories with JA and all he remembers now is how much JA took care of him after his accident. When he gets all his memories back, will he revert back to the old YH? He might have taken JA for granted and loved her without knowing it but he was such a cold jerk to her during their three years of marriage.

• Like 3

YH does seem to love JA now and regret divorcing her. But what bothers me is the fact that YH was going to divorce JA AND propose to SQ right before his accident. He doesn't remember his past memories with JA and all he remembers now is how much JA took care of him after his accident. When he gets all his memories back, will he revert back to the old YH? He might have taken JA for granted and loved her without knowing it but he was such a cold jerk to her during their three years of marriage.

haha, YH is a total jerk before he lost his memories. Although he is having feeling for JA compared to SQ now, i still feel something is missing, somehow I still feel that he does not deserve JA. There is still the un-justice there.  :(

• Like 2

I also have this thought though. Could it be that after all these years, the one YH cares most about is JA not SQ anymore? There are two type of memory loss in dramas.

1. It is when the lead remembers their love first, and you know.. having bit and pieces. They also feel drawn to that person.

2. It is when they remember the other person rather than the one they actually love, or don't remember anyone at all. Yet they still feel curious/ or drawn to the one they actually love.

So I don't know what the writers have in mind... cause man. I am sitting over here confused af. Who he actually cares for? and why he forgot everything?

I don't care though. Just at least give an ending to all of it by the end of the drama. I don't like the whole open ending like the Fierce Wife. I mean we deserve that much as viewers right?

• Like 3

I also have this thought though. Could it be that after all these years, the one YH cares most about is JA not SQ anymore? There are two type of memory loss in dramas.

1. It is when the lead remembers their love first, and you know.. having bit and pieces. They also feel drawn to that person.

2. It is when they remember the other person rather than the one they actually love, or don't remember anyone at all. Yet they still feel curious/ or drawn to the one they actually love.

So I don't know what the writers have in mind... cause man. I am sitting over here confused af. Who he actually cares for? and why he forgot everything?

I don't care though. Just at least give an ending to all of it by the end of the drama. I don't like the whole open ending like the Fierce Wife. I mean we deserve that much as viewers right?

I agree. The writer should give us a reasonable or satisfied ending. at least things need to be solved before it ends otherwise why tell us the story.  uhm, I don't feel good about the fact that YH didn't remember anything about JA.  

• Like 2

@deeotherday_stv and @xiaojies87  I agree I hate open ending in dramas that have lots of drama. There must be closure for them to start their future either by themselves or together. YH and SQ never got the chance to be in a relationship to see if this what they want.  YH never tried to accept JA, but was lived as husband and wife for years. Of course some kind or attachment was formed between them. Is it love or habitual. I think if he had divorced JA he would have also felt guilty because life with SQ would have been difficult. 

• Like 1

@thunderman1. I personally hates open ending, because nothing is really solved. That is what we all meant here I think. If people go their separate ways and onto their own life, that would not be open ending. I guess it's just my opinion, but I think the writer should tie the knot in every single problems there is in this drama. Well technically there is only 4.

1. YH-SQ-JA-ZL love rectangle.

2. The company

3. YH- his little brother relationship.

4. JA's maturity. I think it's quite important for writers to develop her character more.

I mean if the ending is like SQ do her own thing, or even go back to the States. YH with his company and have a somewhat relationship with his lil bro. He's improving his company with more empathy for the people. etc etc.

As for JA, I guess she can just find a career and be on her own. That would be you know the ideal ending for you? That is not open ending. The open ending would be there are lingering feelings, and there are scenes showed a couple together. But nothing makes sense, because there are no other scenes suggest they'll be together or whatever. I think the better word for it is, the ideal ending for me is closure.. The best ending I think.

• Like 2

@xiaojies87,  Chingu, I agree with you each character must ahve closure. If they paln on forgiving SQ she must resolve her feeling for YH. So she can move on and find someone else to love.  JA must become independent and be smarter on choosing her friends. Forx example she needs to get rid of Mei Mei. Mei Mei is very dumb to think just because YH had an affair JA & YH must stay married knowing how he feels for her.  WHY WHY WHY  should she stay with a man who has no feelings for her. Yet she knew YH had feeling for SQ and vice versa but never told her bff  about it. She allowed her friend to be a fool in love, which kind of confuses because of the way she is acting.  Her going to his office bringing a pie to YH without JA having any knowledge about it so JA can be tormented by SQ. We will all see her outrage and her break down because of MEI MEI. We all see JA avoiding YH at all cost because she wants nothing to do with them. YH and his brother must reconcile and bond as brothers because they only have each other. 

@thunderman1,  I understand why you want them to go their seperate wayy but with closure too. Since YH had an affair, Mei Mei knew about the affair, Lawyer Shen knew about the affair, SQ puporsely came to destroy JA's life because she was miserable.  There is no trust and love in any of these realtionship.  Each of these people actions were all protecting SQ when Ja was the one who needed to be protected. How can you rebuild a relationships on such untrustworthy people. If they did go their seperate ways , i would be okay with that ending too chingu. The only one loyal to JA was her brother in law. SMH SMH SMH

• Like 1

Guest whitecherryblossom

After watching today's episode, I am convinced SQ has lost it and seriously needs to pay for her misdeeds. Seriously, she tries to run JA over with a car? Also YH first of all needs to recover ALL of JA's memories before he can even start pursuing her. This woman has done so much for him and it would be unfair for JA to go to him unless he learns to respect her and cherish her. JA deserves better than YH. She also deserves better than the lawyer guy. Mei Mei is seriously too meddlesome and ruining things for JA. 

I hope JA just leave the city and starts afresh somewhere else or just completely block YH, SQ, Lawyer and Mei Mei from her life. She does not need these kind of people in her life. I dislike how the writers are portraying JA to be so weak. She should learn to be independent and free herself from shadow of YH, SQ and lawyer. Her brother in law is the only decent man in her life. JA seriously needs to leave YH and return back stronger than before. Lmao it was so funny when I think SQ accuses JA to be a third party and earned a slap for it in the preview? that slap was well deserved. I just hope JA leaves her past behind and just forgets both YH and SQ. Actually, it would be super awesome if JA was the one who lost all her memories. I would have wanted to see how YH deals with JA forgetting everything about him. 

JA seriously deserves better. YH also needs to move on, he divorced JA so he should minimize any contact with her. Writers are seriously trying to patch things up between YH and JA now but I feel like that is too early. YH still has not fully reflected on his mistakes and JA is still not emotionally strong enough. It was soo sad today when SQ was flaunting her relationship with YH infront of all the board directors? At the end can we please have another character for JA who genuinely loves JA and is worthy of her trust? YH needs to see how a real man should treat his better half with love and respect and realize how wonderful JA was. 

At first, I wasn't against YH and JA getting back together, and I wanted them to be happy but now YH's actions seem like it would be a bad idea to pair these two together again. Overall, I just want JA to find a backbone, stand on her own and become independent. 

@UnniSarah... Oh yes!!! I totally don't understand why the writer make JA and Mei Mei's character so..... STUPID. What we have been saying here about JA from the beginning til now is one thing. Now the writer decided to make Mei Mei that way as well. I'm just appalled by the fact that everyone knew except for JA. Do they really think keep a person in the dark is caring for them? I mean I've hated it, if I was the last one to find out. It's just betrayal on top of betrayal. Another surprise point that I just thought of is how JA never really have a meltdown, instead we only see SQ having meltdown all the time. I don't get it. Isn't JA suppose to be the weak one?

@thunderman1. Next week's episode is going to be bomb. This week seems to be dragging a bit. SQ dared to call JA the third party for the umpteen time. JA slap her this time though! Man. It's getting good. I think SQ just went from insanity to psycho. Have you watch it yet?

• Like 2

I'm actually very disappointed with how the progress of this drama is coming along. I hate dramas about third parties because its always the same plot line. The wife is always the innocent one and the other woman will always be the crazy evil witch. But I THOUGHT this drama was going to be different. Maybe the other woman will for once be the pitiful person since she has to choose between her best friend or her one true love. I know I'm probably going to get rocks thrown at me for saying this but I find JA to be super annoying. No one can be this stupid. I had to fast forward her scenes because her "woe is me" act annoyed the hack out of me. She is definitely not that innocent. It takes two to tango, or in this case, three. If her marriage was really solid, no one would be able intrude. And since she already decided to be the bigger person by divorcing her husband. Then she should've move on and actually live her new life and not get involve with those people. No one put a knife to her throat and told she had to take the first job that came her way, which just so happened to be related with to YH's company. After her divorce, why did she have to visit YH in the hospital? If she was really sincere about letting SQ have YH then she could easily ask her stupid friend MM to deliver some fruits in her stand. No one would think less of her for just doing that small gesture. After all, the dude did cheated on her. Who gives a richard simmons that he lost his memories? A cheater is still a cheater. Look how now, he's supposed to be with SQ but he constantly "bumps into" JA. Now, SQ is another nonsensical character. If she really loved YH, she should've let him go. Maybe then, she would've still had a chance with him when/if he eventually get his memories back and realized who his one "true love" is. She could've been the pitiful person who lost her love and win some points with the viewers by walking away (I blamed this on the writer.) But, this is a t-drama, so of course they have to go make SQ batshit crazy. As for the lawyer and JA's friends, they are just "extra fish." Characters that they think they helping their friends but actually are stirring more trouble. 

BAM, I'm out. (Drops mic)

• Like 3

Guest whitecherryblossom

@Lemonsea, I was out a while ago. I gave up on the drama because it wasn't going anywhere but I still read everyone's posts. Something just keeps drawing me back.

I am actually at that point too. All of these characters frustrate me. JA seriously needs to grow up and let her love for YH to vanish into thin air. Shouldn't she try to rebuild her life more? Any sane person would cut off any contact from a cheating husband and a backstabbing best friend. Let them be together, they deserve each other. 

I think we're all frustrated by the characters. Their stupid actions don't make sense to me...

YH still hasn't recovered all his memories, seems to love JA but agrees to marry SQ out of pity?

JA feels bad everytime she sees SQ for whatever reason (she didn't do anything wrong!) and obviously hasn't moved on yet.

SQ is going crazy.

The lawyer and Mei Mei (who is SO dumb) are annoying.

Two previews for episode 13:

Edited by Dreamy Luna
  • Like 4

I know... But I think the writer purposely write the character that's way, for what reasons I have no clues. I am still curious and want to know what is the ending tho. At least, the next episode is still intensive and interesting :)

It's getting to the point where we know that SQ won't be happy, she's going to be the third party leaving again.. end of story. JA and YH live happily ever after. 
I dropped it but I still come back to see what you all have to say. lol

• Like 1

aI  I have finally figured out why SQ snapped. SQ never thought herself as the intruder. She really believed that JA was the intruder because YH loved her. In her mind, she thought was saving JA from a miserable life. She thought she had the right to take him back because Yh loved only her.

I believe SQ and JA were both delusional of their affections for YH. YH loved them both differently but love changes as they grow up.

Edited by UnniSarah
  • Like 1

I honestly don't know what to think of the new episode... It's just so sad to see a friendship going that route. I personally don't have that kind of love triangle before, but dang. So crazy. To be completely honest, I never liked SQ from the very beginning. Therefore, my opinion might be very bias (that I know).. but you cannot be that delusional. It's like how can you hold on to the past for that long? I am the type of person who couldn't and wouldn't. I know for a fact that I have to move forward with life, always. Love as some point isn't that important in my life even. I can understand how some people prioritize love above all else, but in this case is this all worth it? She had a career(?) ahead of her, a guy friend who is always her rock, and JA(who she sees as an enemy, but is the one who loves her dearly). She had to choose love though. I just couldn't understand her character, and the way she thinks. It would've been much better if YH didn't have amnesia crap going on. They deserve each other. And sorry but I don't buy the whole SQ gave up her love just to save JA's life being miserable crap. She obviously doesn't care about JA reputation or happiness now. Why do I say that? She contradicts herself, yet she had confess so much truth with JA. She has her ego, you know how we all say guys have their ego? Well that is what her problem is. I've said it before and I will say it again. She doesn't love YH that much as she had stated. She loves herself more, her reputation, and her ego. She only left, because the lady of the man her mom cheated with called her out, or accused her of. She didn't want to take her mom's footstep, she didn't want to be "seen" that way and etc. Who is so in love with their significant other so much that they will just leave like that. 

I don't know. I just don't like YH or SQ in general. All the things that they do, it seems like they only do it for themselves with the excuse of protecting JA. I've looked at so many different angles of this story along with all the observant that JA is an unobservant person. I just don't see it. I don't see how SQ and YH be less guilty as JA. I don't view JA as a weak person at all throughout the whole drama. I like her courage, I love her persistence, but I just don't love her stupidity about her surrounding. I do agree that she could have been lying to herself at some point. I think the part that breaks my heart is beneath it all, she is really vulnerable. SQ left, and she was afraid that YH will leave too. The two person who she loves most. That was what she said at the beach. That doesn't mean she didn't love YH all these while like some comments said. She is just too stupid to realize  what people do when they are attracted, and the two other people are more stupid for not being honest with her. 

The only reason why I've chose JA over and over again even though she is so stupid at times. That is because I feel like she is the most honest character throughout the whole drama. Everyone is too afraid to face their problems, and they don't have the guts to deal with it. But she is different. She knows what she did, what mistakes she made. I just feel so mad realizing how true this situation this is in real life. Well maybe the JA in real life is not that dumb, but the others are just the same. That is why I said this is so relatable in real life situation. She even came to make amends with SQ it seems like in epi 13. I was in rage without the subs. 

p.s: I'm sorry for this long post. I feel really complicated right now, because I once had a best friend who chose bf over me. You know the friend that will befriend with you if they don't have a bf. Once they do have one though, they will ditch you like you've never existed. Is it because a male will make them feel more secured? Or is it because they feel like relationships will always last, and friendship don't? This is the questions I've always had in mind while watching this drama.

Edited by xiaojies87
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...