[Taiwanese Drama 2015] To the Dearest Intruder 致,第三者

sugarplum892

.        @thunderman1.... It didn't air Sunday due to awards.  It is still airing .

I saw parts of ep 12.. SQ needs to be confined. She almost killed JE and her ex-husband.

She is insane Chingu. I have no idea what made her snap like that. 

If you keep watching, she mentioned that she wanted JE to see what it felt like to be the third party. Clearly her past with her mother's ordeal has affected her drastically. She is playing the blame game over and over again and hanging onto a shell. Meanwhile, I think the ex-husband still loves JE and no longer feels anything for SQ. It's about time SQ gives up, right? I think she only has an obsession with him.

• Like 1

.        @thunderman1.... It didn't air Sunday due to awards.  It is still airing .

I saw parts of ep 12.. SQ needs to be confined. She almost killed JE and her ex-husband.

If you keep watching, she mentioned that she wanted JE to see what it felt like to be the third party. Clearly her past with her mother's ordeal has affected her drastically. She is playing the blame game over and over again and hanging onto a shell. Meanwhile, I think the ex-husband still loves JE and no longer feels anything for SQ. It's about time SQ gives up, right? I think she only has an obsession with him.

She should just give up. SQ and YH could have had a relationship if she had patience, love and sincere in her love she would not have any guilt in hurting JA. If her love was true , she could have told JA about her feelings and explained why she left. Knowin JA she would have divorce him because she loves them both. They did not need to to have an affair.

• Like 1

She should just give up. SQ and YH could have had a relationship if she had patience, love and sincere in her love she would not have any guilt in hurting JA. If her love was true , she could have told JA about her feelings and explained why she left. Knowin JA she would have divorce him because she loves them both. They did not need to to have an affair.

I think it is no longer treated as an affair because JE and YH divorced. 

• Like 1

I meant when SQ first arrived she should have told JA the truth from the beginning.

• Like 1

I meant when SQ first arrived she should have told JA the truth from the beginning.

I understand, Chingu! I think this thread died.

Guest whitecherryblossom

So I thought ep14 would be the last episode so I decided to check it out. but Woah this drama is so confusing to me and doesn't even make sense anymore. So Shao Qing wanted to commit suicide but Jian volunteers to go into the ocean and die instead? Thankfully both survived and now are back to being besties? I feel like yan hao was the third wheel all along and this story was meant for Jian and Shao Qing and their friendship. But oh well, ep 15 preview shows Jian gets into an accident? Please can she lose all her memories and start anew? What if Yan Hao is still in a coma and all of this is his "dream" that he is having and will wake up soon and realize how much Jian has done for him all along. I just want Jian to get appreciated for what she does. The writers made her so stupid. I don't think any normal woman would want to be friends with the woman that stole her husband and ruined her life. 

I just want this drama to end ASAP. 

So I thought ep14 would be the last episode so I decided to check it out. but Woah this drama is so confusing to me and doesn't even make sense anymore. So Shao Qing wanted to commit suicide but Jian volunteers to go into the ocean and die instead? Thankfully both survived and now are back to being besties? I feel like yan hao was the third wheel all along and this story was meant for Jian and Shao Qing and their friendship. But oh well, ep 15 preview shows Jian gets into an accident? Please can she lose all her memories and start anew? What if Yan Hao is still in a coma and all of this is his "dream" that he is having and will wake up soon and realize how much Jian has done for him all along. I just want Jian to get appreciated for what she does. The writers made her so stupid. I don't think any normal woman would want to be friends with the woman that stole her husband and ruined her life. 

If you take a look in the last 2-3 pages, I mentioned YH being the third party rather than the two main actresses. I felt like he intruded on their friendship while at the same time I think both girls pretty much chose love over friendship. And yes, this drama is complicated that I started glimpsing at stills rather than watching the drama. 

• Like 2

The writers made her so stupid. I don't think any normal woman would want to be friends with the woman that stole her husband and ruined her life. 

Omg... I skipped one episode... and I come back to seeing one big happy family? What the hell?! The writer has gone insane!

• Like 2

@thunderman1.... You did the right thing by not watching this drama. The writer really ruined the drama. SQ was insane for 3 episodes and it only took for JA to try to kill herself too to be sane again. It looked so bad and horrible. I couldn't even watch it because it was just to terrible so went to end of episode. SQ decides to leave for good and now it looks like JA will be in a accident. This how YH will get all his memories back and see how he mistreated the only woman he has loved and never noticed. The director as a cliffhanger showed us two people's lives are in in danger. Who could it be JA or SQ?? I thinks it JA who will be in real danger????

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@thunderman1.... You did the right thing by not watching this drama. The writer really ruined the drama. SQ was insane for 3 episodes and it only took for JA to try to kill herself too to be sane again. It looked so bad and horrible. I couldn't even watch it because it was just to terrible so went to end of episode. SQ decides to leave for good and now it looks like JA will be in a accident. This how YH will get all his memories back and see how he mistreated the only woman he has loved and never noticed. The director as a cliffhanger showed us two people's lives are in in danger. Who could it be JA or SQ?? I thinks it JA who will be in real danger????

Ohh let me know how it goes with the next episode. lol I dropped it already back in ep 5-6,  but always looking forward to your posts!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@thunderman1  Chingu, Today was the last episode and gues what JA dies... smh smh smh and then another girl that look like her bumps into YH. The end.... It reallly is a terrible drama. Bad script, bad acting and bad directing. smh smh smh 

Arghhhhh it is one of those deja vu dramas... wowwwwww 

No comment!! Although I will comment once I watch the ending.. I skipped so many and so glad that invested very little time into this drama!

• Like 1

On 12/6/2015 at 11:17 AM, UnniSarah said:

@thunderman1  Chingu, Today was the last episode and gues what JA dies... smh smh smh and then another girl that look like her bumps into YH. The end.... It reallly is a terrible drama. Bad script, bad acting and bad directing. smh smh smh 

I saw snippets of it. The only thing I would say is that JA is where she needs to be. She was happy before and by turning back (dying) she was able to stay happy. Because of one guy, her friendship with  SQ was ruined. I still believe YH was the intruder. 

To sum it up, the only thing I enjoyed was the OST. The ost matched what each character went through. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sle0aDaUXI

The words that stood out the most: 

"If we hadn't parted ways back then, would you treasure this more than you did before."  If SQ didn't part her ways, would she and YH lived happily ever after. I don't exactly accept the ending of ep 15.. it is like as if YH agreed to be happy with her as they were on the rooftop for the sake of JA's happiness. I think both are still as selfish as ever before. 

Despite YH encountering someone who looked like JA, perhaps in a way, JA didn't die but rather moved on with her life to a time where she could show the world what she was capable of. I'm just distraught that the beginning had so much potential but the route the writer took was disappointing. The woman even said, "Don't lose an important thing in the future again." And so, I interpreted this as if JA moved on with herself and so should he, but this time he still has that chance to amend his life and commit to one girl. While she on the other hand, already died and moved on. That is how I see the death of JA to unfold.

Until next time, chingu! :) Looks like the rest gave up on this drama like we did. :) No turning back!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I saw snippets of it. The only thing I would say is that JA is where she needs to be. She was happy before and by turning back (dying) she was able to stay happy. Because of one guy, her friendship with  SQ was ruined. I still believe YH was the intruder. 

To sum it up, the only thing I enjoyed was the OST. The ost matched what each character went through. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sle0aDaUXI

The words that stood out the most: 

"If we hadn't parted ways back then, would you treasure this more than you did before."  If SQ didn't part her ways, would she and YH lived happily ever after. I don't exactly accept the ending of ep 15.. it is like as if YH agreed to be happy with her as they were on the rooftop for the sake of JA's happiness. I think both are still as selfish as ever before. 

Despite YH encountering someone who looked like JA, perhaps in a way, JA didn't die but rather moved on with her life to a time where she could show the world what she was capable of. I'm just distraught that the beginning had so much potential but the route the writer took was disappointing. The woman even said, "Don't lose an important thing in the future again." And so, I interpreted this as if JA moved on with herself and so should he, but this time he still has that chance to amend his life and commit to one girl. While she on the other hand, already died and moved on. That is how I see the death of JA to unfold.

Until next time, chingu! :) Looks like the rest gave up on this drama like we did. :) No turning back!

@t.     @thunderman1 Well said chingu, YH is still selfish, but he now knows what love means. He finally realized that he had everything already but was too darn angry to realized it was in front him this whole time. When he JA look alike, he gets the second chance at love. As soon as he saw JA look alike he went looking for her without a second thought. Like you said so does JA gets the second chance at love and happiness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreamy Luna said:

The ending was terrible. I can't believe I wasted my time watching this drama (Thank God I forwarded a lot of scenes!). It had a lot of potential but the writers decided to ruin it. SMH It's the worst TW drama I've seen. T_T

@thunderman1  I also only liked the OST!

If you think this is bad.. Deja Vu-T-drama was also pretty bad. There's a lot more dramas  similar to this. I don't know what made the writer change to this route but this drama did not receive a lot of praise from Taiwan and China as well.

Although, some might have to disagree with us that the ending was appropriate because of what I had mentioned: Another person who resembles JA appearance wise came around to change YH's life and bring him the happiness that he "deserved," but I don't see how this solves SQ' almost maniac crisis. SMH. 

I think it should have ended back way earlier... for the sake of saving this drama. I dislike how the writer vilified JA and made her the intruder hence the reason why she was killed off instead of SQ. o.O 

I also wanted to add to my previous post in regard to JA appearing again accept being reborn as someone who's outgoing, creative... someone who can show the world that she has potential. Everyone, notice the way the doppleganger dressed. She's more alive, vivid, and true to herself. It looks like the writer wanted to show that JA was before someone who lacked a sense of truth and personality and so, to show the readers, she is seen as someone who is now chasing her own happiness hence the commentary of YH and JA's doppleganger's encounter at the end. 

Any thoughts, @UnniSarah? I think this is the only thing I liked and will accept with the ending. There's nothing much we do about it. If this was produced in China, I'm sure an alternate ending would have been portrayed other than the present we have here.... Such a disappointment. Ep 1-5 were on point.. after that it just went haywire.

• Like 1