[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon Spend Their First Lovely Night Together on “We Got Married”

Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon Spend Their First Lovely Night Together on “We Got Married”
On the recent episode of “We Got Married” on September 19, Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon spend their first night together as a couple.
First, Kim So Yeon enters the room completely barefaced after washing up. Her rosy cheeks hint that she is a bit shy. Afterwards, Kwak Si Yang offers her a beer to loosen up the atmosphere.
So, the two converse with beers in their hands while the nightstand lights the room. Things get a bit awkward afterwards when Kim So Yeon worries about their sleeping arrangements, but Kwak Si Yang decides its best for him to sleep on the floor, knowing that he has to get up early in the morning and does not want to wake Kim So Yeon up in the process.
Soompi

Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon spend an awkward first night together on 'We Got Married'

Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon spent the night together on the September 19 episode of 'We Got Married'.

The couple was given the mission of planting trees at their newlywed home, and they did so at night by wearing head lanterns. Kim So Yeon complimented her onscreen husband, and he definitely enjoyed it. She even called up her mom to tell her about her much younger husband.

When it got to bedtime, they were both definitely a little embarrassed and awkward. Kwak Si Yang didn't even notice Kim So Yeon's bare face, and he tried to calm his nerves by drinking beer. Eventually, he slept on the floor instead of the bed.

Kim So Yeon also remembered to take care of him in the morning, making him tomato juice before he left to work.

How are you liking this couple so far?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/kwak-si-yang-and-kim-so-yeon-spend-an-awkward-first-night-together-on-we-got-married

Edited by larus
  • Like 5

@amyjumi_stv: Welcome at Soompi. I am glad SiSo, our Blueberry couple, make you join this thread.

It is good you mentioned the scene where Soyeon was spraying him with the anti-mosquito spray. It was lovely. She took care of him when he need it. At first I thought she wanted to put a blanket on him. I did not know what she was doing. :DHe wake up confused but when he realized what she is doing he gave her the arm to spray. Si Yang was adorable when he wake up early with the hair in all directions. She wanted to prepare the juice, but as usual, she did not know how to use the mixer. He came to to scene and resolved the problem. She was so embarrassed. :D I loved their little moment in the kitchen. And he did make her the coffee.

I forgot about the planting scene. It was hard digging because the ground was stony and she "encouraged" him, using a military officer voice.  I think there was a moment when he asked her if they should mix the fertilizer with the soil and she said "I don`t know" And he replied playfully "Why do you not know? You lived more than me!"

Edited by larus
  • Like 7

We Got Married” Couple Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang’s Popularity Explodes in China

“We Got Married” Couple Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang’s Popularity Explodes in China

Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang’s popularity has exploded in China following their appearance as a couple on MBC’s “We Got Married.”

According to Kwak Si Yang’s agency Star House Entertainment, Chinese internet users quickly formed a fan cafe since the couple’s first appearance on the show on September 4. They call them “YangYeon Couple,” taking the last two syllables from their names. In Chinese, “YangYeon” means “Easy on the eyes.” It speaks to not only their beautiful and handsome outer appearances, but also the heart fluttering honeymoon stage of their relationship that gives viewers so much excitement and pleasure.

The September 19 broadcast of “We Got Married” showed the couple spending their awkward yet intoxicating first night together.

Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/20/kim-so-yeon-and-kwak-si-yangs-popularity-explodes-in-china-after-we-got-married/

I am glad there is a translated article. I read the same article but using Google translate. I understood the essential but it is better to read it in a language I understand. :)

• Like 9

omo... this couple! i like them so much! at first i thought the age difference will become a problem but kwak si yang totally mature and so gentleman... hihihi... lucky kim so yeon! and of course lucky kwak si yang! hahaha... when the first time i read she will join wgm i don't know how to react because she's an establish actress... but now i can't wait to see them on my screen every week! i wish the best for this couple ! :DB)

• Like 7

They have instagram! Daebak! why i didnt know... whats their id...could u please tell.. i want to follow them :D

Girls and guys... lets talk abt our fav moment of ep 3 of the blueberry couple.

Honestly there are too many to mention but my fav was when siyang was sleeping on the floor and soyeon on the bed and he suddenly woke up due to mosquito bites. Siyang didn't make a big deal of it and was going back to sleep...... but the warmhearted Soyeon was so concerned... she dug out her anti mosquito spray, walked quietly by his side and sprayed it on his bare legs while he was sleeping. He was startled so cute :) and then he was going back to sleep but she asked for his arms too... and then he got the mosquito spray on his arms ....and i saw a little sweet grin on his face in the darkness as he thanked her and they went back to sleep... of course soyeon is so lovable.... i feel this really really sweet segment is my favorite :D How abt u guys?

• Like 9

Another favorite scene for me was when Si Yang had his shower....kkkkkkkkkkkk... i just think, hey camera, what are you doing there? (For this time i am not complaining, LoL). Even from that corner the camera only got his head and part of his shoulder from the back, what will happen iiiiifff he stood one step to the right, Gosh....kkkkkkk. 

No no, that was not my point, i love the scene when Si Yang asked So Yeon to turning on the heater? (This is what i got from their gesture). And So Yeon got to hurry helped him by checking in front of the bathroom twice. Were they really like a married couple? You will not notice it was their first meeting, being together may be not more than six hours (from dinner to bed time). 

May be i need the sub to explore more another favorite scenes.

• Like 7

They have instagram! Daebak! why i didnt know... whats their id...could u please tell.. i want to follow them :D

Girls and guys... lets talk abt our fav moment of ep 3 of the blueberry couple.

Honestly there are too many to mention but my fav was when siyang was sleeping on the floor and soyeon on the bed and he suddenly woke up due to mosquito bites. Siyang didn't make a big deal of it and was going back to sleep...... but the warmhearted Soyeon was so concerned... she dug out her anti mosquito spray, walked quietly by his side and sprayed it on his bare legs while he was sleeping. He was startled so cute :) and then he was going back to sleep but she asked for his arms too... and then he got the mosquito spray on his arms ....and i saw a little sweet grin on his face in the darkness as he thanked her and they went back to sleep... of course soyeon is so lovable.... i feel this really really sweet segment is my favorite :D How abt u guys?

SiSo, YangYeon aka "Easy on the eyes", KSY♡KSY and other nicknames for this couple are all lovely but I love the most Blueberry Couple. :)

OK, I talked about many scenes that I like. If I have to chose TOP 3 (after watching just RAW)  it will be:

1. When Si Yang sleeps on the floor. I love that moment too. It is not easy to be filmed when you sleep for everybody to see. :) But I love that moment even more because it was so natural, like real life. His snoring (he did snore a little), the mosquito moment when he gave his arm for So Yeon to spray, the wake up. I love it. So yeon felt bad that he slept there, that he did not had a comfortable sleep and helped him how she could. At least he sleep a few hours, she did not.

2. Very, very close is the skinship scenes, when he has to leave for work but did not want to,  when they said goodbye, So yeon`s cheering. 

3. When she was trying to make the tomato juice but did not know how to make the mixer work. :w00t: He came to the rescue :wub:and she was so embarrassed (put her face in the fridge).

But there are other cute moments as well... when they wave their hands towards the camera, the planting moment... I want to know what they said.

I forget to mention, the links for their Instagram are on page 7.

Another favorite scene for me was when Si Yang had his shower....kkkkkkkkkkkk... i just think, hey camera, what are you doing there? (For this time i am not complaining, LoL). Even from that corner the camera only got his head and part of his shoulder from the back, what will happen iiiiifff he stood one step to the right, Gosh....kkkkkkk.

Naughty, naughty thought...  I hope you did not see the scene I put in page 6 than. I don`t want to put fuel on the fire. :phew::w00t:

I was so socked that there were cameras on the bathroom to think about anything... :w00t:

Edited by larus
  • Like 7

Favorite scenes? hmmmmm..

I dunno about ya'lls but I love everything about the morning scenes...

from the moment Si Yang's alarm went off up until how So Yeon cheers his husband off to work. They really gave me this whole "like a typical husband and wife" vibe. 

I found it adorable how SoYeon got up early and started making tomato juice but ended up all flustered asking her husband's help to operate the blender! and how SiYang remembered to make a nice cup of instant coffee for his wife...on their first morning together, bare-face and all, they both remembered and did what each other liked...

Os2dTVe.gif  Vuehbgk.gif

Is it just me or did everyone also turned red by how SiYang stared and admired SoYeon at this moment (can't blame him though, I wish I looked like SoYeon the moment I wake up in the morning-- ageless and stunning!)

iwdFQAq.gif

The way SoYeon embarrassingly ran to the bathroom (I swear this lady may be older, but she can give any young gal a run for her money when it comes to being cute! She just has too much aegyo to give! :lol:), the way she was worried how the tomato juice would taste like, the way they held hands, the way she cheered him on, the way he said to contact him when she wakes up, that moment when they said goodbye for the second time that morning....ahhhh...priceless..

Edited by kickazzkris
  • Like 9

@kickazzkris I know right! Si yang was totally awestruck by Soyeons morning face. He was looking so intently and thought she had make up on....On the other hand Soyeon thought he would tell her that her no make up face was pretty..... She regretted that she should have atleast put bb cream....hehe..... she was expecting a compliment and then he said later why it was so cute both the way she looks and her actions :) ....her happiness was all visible in that moment as she smiled gleefully and hid her face.

• Like 5

hihhihi.. so many favourite moments from this couple....

1. when so yeon lift up the bag of fertilizer ( i think ) and si yang look surprise and started to laugh... she's so strong lor.... hahaha....

2. how si yang stare at so yeon early in the morning ( bare face) seriously... she's so beautiful... :wub:

3. mosquito incident... hihihi.. si yang startled and act like a little kid after so yeon sprayed his legs then move to his arms when he ask so cutely... ^_^

4. when so yeon open the door and si yang still standing outside.. so adorable... i laugh seeing both of them act like newly married couple... 

5. when si yang stares at so yeon and didn't realize her face without make up... his eyes .. no blinking... (that's mean she;s natural beauty right? ) B)

6. si yang wake up with messy hair.. all direction and he doesn't care at all or what? just freely walk to washroom hihihihi.. so funny and adorable at the same time... :D

7. his snore.... hihi..  :D

Edited by eidasayang
  • Like 8

I agree with all of your favorite scenes, seems like bedroom, kitchen and say good bye scenes were the most favorite. May be because we have no sub yet, planting scene look run-of-the-mill. I don't know what the purpose of mission card asked them to plant at the night. Really can't wait the subs.

@larus, i guess i have seen it when the first time i found this thread. But only a few glance. Omooo.. you remind me again and i need to read back that page 6, LoL. Kidding ;) I hope for the next ep, there will be no shower scene they show to us, tooth brushing and washing up are okay, but no shower please. I think when So Yeon enter to the bathroom in the morning after she gave the tomatoes to fix her swollen face, the camera was following her and her action like "please do not come in" and close the door. Poor cameraman ;) 

• Like 6

@khairunni Planting a tree is more symbolic as a reference to fertility and good luck (Dutch) alternatively you can look at it as a symbol of what a wedding is a long journey between two people that requires continuous nourishment (to let it grow) with the right mindset for a long lifespan (lasting partnership).

It's totally random for the show as a whole as I don't recall them doing it previously but I thought since it was brought up I'd answer it from my understanding/perspective. 

Having the couple sleep together in the same room is a good idea - and I think this is the first time it was done and we all witnessed it - although OhYea couple did it too, they only showed the beginning part of them sleeping no the eking up after, unlike SiSo couple whose sleeping habits we all witnessed.  Some women don't like a snoring husband and I hope it didn't bother SoYeon.  SiYang was so cute with his sleeping positions.

• Like 5

@larus, i guess i have seen it when the first time i found this thread. But only a few glance. Omooo.. you remind me again and i need to read back that page 6, LoL. Kidding ;)I hope for the next ep, there will be no shower scene they show to us, tooth brushing and washing up are okay, but no shower please. I think when So Yeon enter to the bathroom in the morning after she gave the tomatoes to fix her swollen face, the camera was following her and her action like "please do not come in" and close the door. Poor cameraman ;) 

I hope they remove the cameras from the bathroom completely. The other couples have the same situation?

I want to see SiSo outside the house more. We`ll have at least 10 episodes left. Plenty of time to see them. In this episode, one couple celebrated a birthday, the others went to counseling. I am curious, what couples do in WGM? Beside shopping, singing karaoke, watching baseball, eating together, what is the mission? Give me some examples.

• Like 1

New fanvid for Siso (Seesaw) Couple.    Recap for Ep01 - EP03. I hav uploaded to both youtube and dailymotion!  

oh gosh ! This is my first post in soompi forum ! hope i m doing it correctly!  

Hope you guys enjoy.  I am using the chinese sub to create this MV.  Anyway, there is no barrier to love! 

This CP is just so sweet!  

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37dh5p 

Edited by seesawcp_stv
  • Like 5

English Subs are out! 

The translations for the third episode came quickly. I really like it. Thanks for the link.

@seesawcp_stv: Welcome to Soompi. We registered just for SISo/ Seesaw couple. Sweet. Thanks for the video. I really love that the music you used for the MV is that lovely song. It fits them very well.

I said everything about this episode before I saw it with subtitles but I will mention something. When Si yang asked so yeon what she wants, she said that her fantasy is a wedding tour. What is a wedding tour? A wedding ceremony in a different location, a location they chose?  I know that Soyeon wishes for her real wedding to be on a beach with a few close friends and family.

tumblr_nuzu80miJP1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_nuzu80miJP1sdd1ivo2_540.png

His reply...

tumblr_nuzu80miJP1sdd1ivo3_540.png

Ohhh... How sweet. 

I know that I said that I don`t like when they make this fake wedding, but hearing So yeon`s fantasy I could not helped it to feel a little sad. I want her fantasy to be true someday. Hope she will find happiness in real life with a good man to love her for who she is. If Soyeon will want to experience the fantasy now, even if it is just that, I want that for her. :tears: But for me it will be a bittersweet moment. So Yeon, have fun with this program! Fighting!

• Like 6