[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@amyjumi_stv: Welcome at Soompi. I am glad SiSo, our Blueberry couple, make you join this thread.

It is good you mentioned the scene where Soyeon was spraying him with the anti-mosquito spray. It was lovely. She took care of him when he need it. At first I thought she wanted to put a blanket on him. I did not know what she was doing. :DHe wake up confused but when he realized what she is doing he gave her the arm to spray. Si Yang was adorable when he wake up early with the hair in all directions. She wanted to prepare the juice, but as usual

Just watched the engsub of ep 3 on youtube..oh my gosh..kwak si yang you make all noonas heart melted...he really want to do all the married couple normally do..oh please do so...kiss ur wife before you work, sleep together on same bed...hope next episode kim so yeon not that nervous...can not wait for more skinship and lovey dovey moment...

• Like 4

A fun couple to atch.  Both are considerate of each other.  I like how SoYeon was telling her sister that she can't let her husband sleep on the floor since he has to go to work at 4AM.  I also liked how she felt relieved when SiYang started snoring - she understands he is tired.  And good that SiYang said 'he might snore'.

• Like 4

Hi all new here.

I was kinda withdrawn from watching WGM after Solim couple left the show, but I picked it up again after reading an article on these two. Anyways after watching last week's ep, I really liked them even though she was little too shy around the guy. I thought it would be super cool if we read something like them getting caught by Dispatch while on a real date, LOL.

C3EskkH.jpgh9501fM.jpgEAXwB4Q.jpg

SL6m0k7.gif

• Like 9

Hello! New here....let me join you on this ride to shiso/bluberry couple. I've been a silent lurker here and keeping myself quiet, but I guess all this giddiness makes me want to speak up what I feel about this two. For me Im enjoying what i've seen and hope to see more of this sweet couple.I'm a fan of Kim So Yeon & starting to like Kwak Shi Yang. For me they are so natural, all the gestures...that is what you can expect for a new couple. 

So far this is the most precious moments for me...I love how they held hands, how they look at each other, and their smile while talking to each other.

SL6m0k7.gif

• Like 8

Glad to read this translations:

9X0aA3c.png

Hope my spoiler work, i forget how to do it..lol.

She told us an off cam interaction. He was really mean it, not only a lip service to the viewer or his image for the show, but he really took a good care of her, off screen. What a husband! My question is: did she really contact him? We all hope she did. 

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 8

I hope they remove the cameras from the bathroom completely. The other couples have the same situation?

I want to see SiSo outside the house more. We`ll have at least 10 episodes left. Plenty of time to see them. In this episode, one couple celebrated a birthday, the others went to counseling. I am curious, what couples do in WGM? Beside shopping, singing karaoke, watching baseball, eating together, what is the mission? Give me some examples.

I think all the WGM couple had experience been followed by cameras to the bathroom, even when they are on honeymoon, the camera was exist in the hotel bathroom. You must prepare your heart, like i did ;) 

If their first meeting aired for 3 episodes, it will be possible they will have more than 10 episodes left. 100 days equal to 14 weeks, if former WGM couples filming every two week, they will have 7 meetings left (omooo, so short). One day filming used to air for 2 episodes so, the possibility may be there will be 14 ep or more. 

But, do not think about it so hard, let enjoy their stint, for how many episodes will be given for blueberry couple, as long as they will have progress every week, we will be happy shippers. In addition to doing things you have mentioned, i hope they will have honeymoon trip, visiting each other work location, meeting friends (will be give advantage for Si Yang to have another senior connections, and motivation for So Yeon to think about marriage in her age), or couple photo shoot.

• Like 7

I'm a new for WGM program but I become addicted to double KSY couple, shiso (seesaw) (blueberry) couple. I'm so satisfied their sweet, cuteness & hilarious dialogue and their characters are naturally fit well. Looking forward the next episodes & wish their feelings improve and real couple in the future.

• Like 7

I hope they remove the cameras from the bathroom completely. The other couples have the same situation?

I want to see SiSo outside the house more. We`ll have at least 10 episodes left. Plenty of time to see them. In this episode, one couple celebrated a birthday, the others went to counseling. I am curious, what couples do in WGM? Beside shopping, singing karaoke, watching baseball, eating together, what is the mission? Give me some examples.

I think all the WGM couple had experience been followed by cameras to the bathroom, even when they are on honeymoon, the camera was exist in the hotel bathroom. You must prepare your heart, like i did ;) 

If their first meeting aired for 3 episodes, it will be possible they will have more than 10 episodes left. 100 days equal to 14 weeks, if former WGM couples filming every two week, they will have 7 meetings left (omooo, so short). One day filming used to air for 2 episodes so, the possibility may be there will be 14 ep or more. 

But, do not think about it so hard, let enjoy they stint, for how many episodes will be given for blueberry couple, as long as they will have progress every week, we will be happy shippers. In addition to doing things you have mentioned, i hope they will have honeymoon trip, visiting each other work location, meeting friends (will be give advantage for Si Yang to have another senior connections, and motivation for So Yeon to think about marriage in her age), or couple photo shoot.

i feel the same as you. No matter how long or short...its just that this couple makes me happy just like Solim did. I am sorry that I mention them a lot but even though its been a while,I still miss them. Shippers heart.....So I want to enjoy watching the Blueberry couple till the last moment they stay in the show without thinking of the end. They have just started and depending on their wishes , the overall audience response and their schedule their tenure is extendable. And even if it doesnt get extended I prefer quality over quantity. So I will take whatever comes my way. And i feel everyone on this thread thinks really positively abt the 100day contract which is so nice! Hope more Siso fans can join us in the fun :)

• Like 7

I was new to this wedding tour concept but I like it.  I think it suits in a  movie so it is little chance to happen in real life and I hope So yeon will get her wish in this marriage fantasy. Why not? I saw the music video but it was just a few scenes. Si yang  was so young in the video. So Yeon will look gorgeous in a wedding dress. She did a pictorial in wedding dresses years ago and she appeared on stage once- twice in a fashion presentation. At least she can do a pictorial again for a fashion magazine. 

Hi all new here.

.Anyways after watching last week's ep, I really liked them even though she was little too shy around the guy. I thought it would be super cool if we read something like them getting caught by Dispatch while on a real date, LOL.

It is so bad that dating is considering a scandal in Korea. I understand why celebrity couples are not open but I wish more and more people will date freely. Soyeon mentioned that she never had an opportunity to go on a date without a cap.  

She told us an off cam interaction. He was really mean it, not only a lip service to the viewer or his image for the show, but he really took a good care of her, off screen. What a husband! My question is: did she really contact him? We all hope she did. 

Yeah, I am impressed that he sent her a message off screen to tell her again to call when she wakes up. I hope she responded. I am not sure if she would have done that if he did not resume off screen the request. That demonstrates they really want to have a friendly relationship.

Soyeon having blueberry smoothie at a pretty cafe from her instagram, this was 7weeks ago!

That`s a blueberry smoothie? I thought it is something with raspberries. Anyway, berries are for sure... One more vote for Blueberry Couple name.:D

But, do not think about it so hard, let enjoy they stint, for how many episodes will be given for blueberry couple, as long as they will have progress every week, we will be happy shippers. In addition to doing things you have mentioned, i hope they will have honeymoon trip, visiting each other work location, meeting friends (will be give advantage for Si Yang to have another senior connections, and motivation for So Yeon to think about marriage in her age), or couple photo shoot.

I thought they meet every week. 7 meetings are not enough but they made some progress already. But we`ll enjoy them short or long stint. I also like quality over quantity. The trip will be fun but he is very busy and she is unemployed at the moment. Meeting friends... I will like it very much, as well for a photo shoot. There are many things to do.

Edited by larus
  • Like 6

@larus i saw a blueberry on top thats y:) and ure right there are raspberries too kkk

This pic looks is indeed from a cartoon/webtoon/manhwa called 무빙(https://namu.wiki/w/무빙) which recently finished. we know soyeon is a fan of animes and mangas...she has the full collection of the japanese slam dunk which is hugely popular in korea(it was also made into a drama that made huge stars out of rookie actors):)....

no wonder she called siyang a manjjjitnam? on first impression...someone who came out of a manhwa :) that means he is as charming/handsome/unreal.. he grinned happily at the compliment :)

• Like 8

I just realized this kind of sad face from the husband when the wife still complaining their age different

j7hk5v9.png

Seems like he really put his heart to this show, he is new in variety show, rite? But look like he knew how to make this show alive. 

In the other hand, may be some viewer feel weird seeing So Yeon called her mom and sister in a variety show, she was not in real man actually. But how about if you were her, you will sleep with a new stranger, for real, and you also don't have kitchen/household skills, you don't know what to do, of course you will share the situation with someone right? From this 3 episodes, So Yeon looks close with her mom, and that is good. If her mom could use sns/chatting application, might be she only texted her, but she called her and people could hear her mom reaction. I think all of the situation were interesting for variety show which not only use setting or directing from the staff. Another one i want to make sure, why So Yeon told her mom was selfish? Because she doesn't like So Yeon with an older man? It is mean the mommy like this matchmaking? 

• Like 6

Kim So Yeon updated her Instagram with this picture with the message: Thank You Very Much. It seams that the photo is from a cartoon but I am not sure. 

is it a door ? and a footstep? and it seems the footsep is coming in through the door ?

is a manjitnam is coming to the house ?  :phew:

been hiatus for a while, i think uri couple is waking up my lulu  :P:D

why my questions seem a post frm u @larus ? i hope u dont mind, idk why it happens...

Edited by mellynarifqi
  • Like 2

Another one i want to make sure, why So Yeon told her mom was selfish? Because she doesn't like So Yeon with an older man? It is mean the mommy like this matchmaking? 

Yeah I think so too...  Soyeon was kind of dull about Siyang being 7 years younger when she talked with her mom on the phone. She basically said that 7 years younger is too much. Her mum said in a different perspective that if her husband was too old mom wouldnt like it as well. So she said even too old is not good. Thats why Soyeon said abt her being selfish..... as in mom is too picky....not too young not too old... I think her mom said it to counter soyeons words because she seems to be a little on Siyangs side. 

• Like 4

Si yeon has a good heart..she feels guilty cz she is older..she might think si yang is upset to get paired with 7 years older woman instead of younger one...thats why she said why her mom so selfish..because who doesnt want young and handsome husband...but not all men want to have older wife isnt? anyway may i know kwak si tang and kim so yeon instagram id? 

• Like 3

Si yeon has a good heart..she feels guilty cz she is older..she might think si yang is upset to get paired with 7 years older woman instead of younger one...thats why she said why her mom so selfish..because who doesnt want young and handsome husband...but not all men want to have older wife isnt? anyway may i know kwak si tang and kim so yeon instagram id? 

hope it help :

https://instagram.com/p/67zjqXJUG1/

Oh no, its not working

SIYANG87K and SYSYSY1102 ;) 

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 3