[Drama 2016] Signal 시그널

larus

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bebebisous33 I understand the frustration regarding CSH's actions because I felt that too. Then again, I felt similar frustration about PHY in earlier episodes. I even think CSH's single-minded devotion for LJH, left unchecked, can be unhealthy. That's why I fear  she is going to go (reckless and) self-sacrificial to bring down those who have wronged LJH and PSW in the present, now that she knows the big picture. 

Yes, the past CSH was all that: naive, careless, and emotional. Inadvertently, those traits brought about disadvantages to LJH. If only she knew. Hindsight is powerful thing.

Like your theory on th 23:23 connection...   

Guest phi3nk

excuse me....

May I give a hug and kisses to LJH before the final eps? :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: this ahjussi is really really hot, hahaha....

Whatever will happen to our heroes tonight, i'm ready. I've prepared a box of tissue if it'll sad ending but i also preparing a bottle of coke if it'll leave with happy ending. But what should i prepare if it'll be open ending? Any suggestions? 

Ah... Whatever...... I'm readyyyy.... Bring it on!!! 

On 09/03/2016 at 8:55 PM, yonaomi123 said:

@Mico Ricco Tough but fun maybe?  I was surprised to see this actor playing the KBJ role, especially since I'd first seen him as the sort of hapless, loving dad last year in Heard It Through The Grapevine.  But I guess everyone who's seen Jo JinWoong play the villain (anyone else seen A Hard Day? Jo JinWoong is amazing creepy there) must be pretty surprised to see him play such a good-hearted guy here. 

But does Ahn ChiSoo really deserve to be locked up with the rest of those? I know he committed murder... but I'm still waiting to see why he did it! Was it because of his daughter?  Or was he just a corrupt cop who was willing to do anything for money?  And by the same token, why did KBJ decide he wanted to become a corrupt cop?  We've only got 2 eps left, so I don't see how they could possibly answer all these questions, but I'm hoping!!!

Jo Jin Woong as villain and Mr. Jang in a lovey role? I am new to all the actors here even Kim Hye Soo!  I don’t watch movies but I just saw the Superman episode where Jo Jin Woong made an appearance mainly because he was co-starring with Mr. Jang in a movie. They have to be versatile actors to be able to do all kinds of roles -  goodies and baddies, and having the ability or opportunities to play very diverse roles would be fun. More fun than those actors who are put in a box, working repeatedly quite the same characters but with different names, costars and project titles. Less chance of them being burned out or stressed over how to portray yet again a similar role. 

Det.Ahn wasn’t his weakness his need for money for the hospitalization of his daughter with cancer? 

1 hour ago, allegramente said:

@bebebisous33 I understand the frustration regarding CSH's actions because I felt that too. Then again, I felt similar frustration about PHY in earlier episodes. I even think CSH's single-minded devotion for LJH, left unchecked, can be unhealthy. That's why I fear  she is going to go (reckless and) self-sacrificial to bring down those who have wronged LJH and PSW in the present, now that she knows the big picture. 

Yes, the past CSH was all that: naive, careless, and emotional. Inadvertently, those traits brought about disadvantages to LJH. If only she knew. Hindsight is powerful thing.

Like your theory on th 23:23 connection...   

I never felt this way with PHY before. I could understand him as his emotions had a different origin: his strong sense of justice, just like LJH. 

Nevertheless, I believe like you, CSH might be ready to sacrifice herself.

Actually, this is the second time line... I had thought that LJH might die again and a third time line is created. But this time, the cold case team is one step ahead because they know what happened in Injoo and to PSW. LJHG told PHY to never give up and LJH was aware, he will come back. 

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

Spoiler

Omggg...LJH kept his promise to return in the past! PHY is alive on his own bed at home, had a meal prepared by his mom. Photos of him, mom n dad n his police graduation... 

Past LJH came to see PHY fmly to tell them the truth of SW's case, am tearing up when he said SW not the culprit n he tried to clear his name to bring his fmly back together. LJH apologised for what happened in Injoo case, mom n dad n HY cried....:bawling:

HY went out n thanked JH w a bow for solving his bro's case....omooo so sad. 

Present HY can't believe that JH is alive n runs out to JH'a dad's shop to see. JH's dad ask how HY knew his son...lag

Now at his depmt n things r strange, he ask for LJH. Seems like they didn't know PHY n ask what he doing there. He goes to another precinct to see. Met w his 2 teammates but they don't recognise him. He ask for CSH n they ask who is he n he showed his id. They didn't say where she is. 

HY went to another station looking for smthg n ask the police at the counter if he remembered but police said no such thing. 

Spoiler

CSH waiting at cafe for someone anxiously. She fidgets. Before going her sis ask to spray perfume n she put in her handbag. Took it out now but then LJH arrive n she put back in her bag. They r eating grilled meat at the restaurant PHY used to eat omurice. 

PHY is walking still looking for CSH n LJH. He went inside the restaurant n saw the 2 of them eating. SH ask abt KBJ n JH said smthg. HY listening at another table. But it was just his imagination coz both of them not there. HY ask omurice ahjumma what happen to JH n the female police offcer, but not sure what happen. 

Past CSH get a call frm JH to come over somewhere, he's on a case. JH arrives at an abandoned wood storage n goes in, gosh they always go alone! 

Spoiler

KBJ ambush n they fight, apparently he's on the run. JH said he will find him no matter what n talk abt Injoo case n Assemblyman Jang's involvement. BJ ask what can he do abt that but JH wants the truth to be revealed. He hold BJ's collar n ask smthg. Suddenly gangsters flew n beat JH n BJ. Arghhh... Am scared JH will die here. BJ badly beaten n JH wants to take the money bag as evidence? 

Present HY looking at that case on computer. Pictures of the place n report, LJH is not found but KBJ dead? Not sure.

LJH ran away in his car chased by gangsters. CSH arrives w her team but too late, JH is gone. JH also injured head holding walkie talkie in car. Gangster arrive n smash his car... HY finally piece smthg frm the reading n looking at the case pix.  HY heads over to JH's last station took a book n sneaks out. Flashbacks abt the cases they solved over w-t.

HY read the journal n found a piece of memo. Past JH wrote smthg n slip in the journal before gangsters beat him up. 3 cases were written on it 89,95 n 99. HY goes to his old hse n his mom greets him asking r u alright? She serves him snacks n ask him to eat. HY ask abt LJH or if anything is left n his mom said how did he know. Mom takes out envelope frm box n give HY. Mom said smthg n HY took envelope in his car, opened it. A letter by LJH?.. Lag. Flasback of their w-t of not sure which case. It shows how he survives the gunshot, his visit to HY's fmly n his time at the police station. JH narrating the letter n HY driving. News of Assemblyman Jang  regarding what not sure. He's in a car n someone beside him report smthg n Jang ask to find out abt it. HY drive to where the stamp is frm on the envelope... He drive again n arrive somewhere, saw CSH. He greets her n ask if she remembers him. Both of them sit to talk. CSH looks sad as she tells him smthg n she said she remembers him.

Talks abt JH n told HY abt a call she received in the past. Past CSH get a call but caller is quiet n she ask if he's Sunbaenim but caller put down phone. She tries to get the call traced but found out it's a public phone. She goes there n looks around town for him, ask everyone thru his pix but no one knows. Present HY say smthg n shows CSH the envelope n frm where it's posted. So is he alive or dead?!!...

Both of them figuring out events that could possibly happen to JH. SH looks again at envelope n the logo. She show her phone to HY abt the plc info n maybe they figure out where he might be but HY still has doubts. HY suddenly remembers smthg n when he visited JH's dad before he saw dad burning a paper. Now HY n SH drive to somewhere.

Finally finished episode 14 and 15. What a ride!

Like deja vu instead of Lee Jae Han feeling helpless behind bars knowing the woman he like is being killed at that time now it is Park Hae Young with his brother’s death.

What power or backing this Kim Bum Joo have that he followed JH to his new precinct. That guy is too far gone that he dirties his hand personally ensuring then end of those loaded guns. 

CSH. The lady who has been consistent in scolding PHY for being too emotional and subjective. Couldn’t exactly blame her as she is human still. I am disappointed with her during the scene in the basement parking. Why the need to show up at that moment when she could have just silently watched?? Looking away from a criminal who they know has murders in his resumes is just stupid and unprofessional. 

KSB is dead right? He could have told PHY what evidence that was. Blaming CSH for this :angry: How can they clear PHY name this time without the past interfering with the present?

LJH that was reckless stupid too. KBJ in his face yet not securing the forensic report??!! 

Will it end with the 2 guys dead or will there be some breakthrough in the kidnapping case? There’s 1 more month though if we are currently in the month of July. But if LJH continues his plan of being a martyr there’s nothing anyone can do short of locking him up. He doesn’t know he’s going to die in Sunil Psych on August 3 but he heard CSH say DON’T GO at that date. Could it be said that it is CSH and not PHY who led him to his death? 

Frustrating episode 15!! Add in the torture scene before the chase and killing. Where did that occur and this mean KBJ has someone tailing LJH on his activities. Urrghh!! 

Will be back when the subs are out..

Spoiler

Gangsters arriving at a hospital n then in a room a man is shown on a bed but his face not shown. HY n SH still otw, hurry guys! From their discussions just now they figure out what JH has done. Gangsters searching at hospital looking for this mystery man. Assemblyman Jang must've found out first. HY smiling in car remembering JH saying to never give up no matter what. SH is teary remembering what JH said abt future. Why is the trip taking too long?? Showing the ocean view of their journey to JH. The w-t lights up at the table beside JH's bed n JH turns to see...and that's THE END if they plan to do a 2nd season.

24 minutes ago, 2manytears said:

Looking forward to last episode. Thoroughly enjoyed the series so far. Cho Jin-Woong ! If you haven't already seen it, the drama Beyond The Clouds is another good performance by Jin-Woong.

Me too, especially after reading the live recap written by @Ayu Rashid!! I am really hoping for a second season!! The ratings were really high for TVN! The chances are rather high... but the original actors/actresses have to be part of it!

2016-01-22 1 5.415 6.4
2016-01-23 2 6.926 6.1
2016-01-29 3 8.239 8.5
2016-01-30 4 7.666 7.5
2016-02-05 5 7.789 7.6
2016-02-06 6 7.077 7.3
2016-02-12 7 8.612 9.0
2016-02-13 8 7.784 8.6
2016-02-19 9 7.803 8.4
2016-02-20 10 9.195 8.7
2016-02-26 11 10.456 8.8
2016-02-27 12 10.065 9.2
2016-03-04 13 9.667 9.7
2016-03-05 14 11.120 10.6
2016-03-11 15 10.772 9.8
2016-03-12 16

comes from koreandrama.org

Just finished episode 15.

I try hard not to read any spoilers.

I can do it.Yes , I can do it I repeat to myself.

Keeping busy will help me.

One more time my heart is so heavy after the last scene of the episode I watched.

All this time I wanted my Senior to be saved and live happily ever after with his 0.5.

But I am not sure what I want to see anymore.

I wanted uri profiler to be next to them and share happy moments with them .

I m guessing always in life you have to give up in something precious in order to treasure something else important .

Archived