[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, windofwar said:

Reveal hidden contents

well, yeah, you probably all bored with my gifs, but that's the only thing I can contribute right now. 

@windofwar you do it yourself? It is perfectly:) Your gifs the only thing that gives us patience to wait.

It just seems or other dramas really promote much more actively?

I hope they are provide us with new posters in the last week, and preferably also with IJE and IJH.

I really don'tt understand what's going on. KBS, wake up drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

On 12.06.2016 at 9:32 AM, bebe1989 said:

Sorry to says, woobin is rockstar? I dont really like how he play guitar, too mellow justlike pop star. Rock star play guitar more aggressive :D but if he is pop star its okay. 

I do not know about official descriptions for teasers, but media themselves called him a rock star. And in people's minds immediately emerged standard stereotype of rock stars in tight leather jeans, topless with a shiny with sweat and water body, who runs around stage and breaks guitar on everything (I would not have refused myself to look at suchlike Woo Binguitar-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295051)
But Joon Young may be balladeer or a rock stylized sounding songs singer.
Apparently black leather jacket, ripped jeans and stage design associate people with rock music. In fact, we have not even heard the song.

3 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

@windofwar you do it yourself? It is perfectly:) Your gifs the only thing that gives us patience to wait.

It just seems or other dramas really promote much more actively?

I hope they are provide us with new posters in the last week, and preferably also with IJE and IJH.

I really don'tt understand what's going on. KBS, wake up drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

Yes, I need to see supporting cast. 

I'm really annoyed with KBS right now. I feel like they're just waisting time. 

1 hour ago, windofwar said:

Yes, I need to see supporting cast. 

I'm really annoyed with KBS right now. I feel like they're just waisting time. 

At some point I understand them. If they release too much information, people's interest can be reduced. But same thing can happen if no feed for expectation

I think that this week they will give us one teaser or one poster. And I have very high expectations for last week of month. But now... now i feel we are approaching the boiling point devil-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507ak-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

2 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

At some point I understand them. If they release too much information, people's interest can be reduced. But same thing can happen if no feed for expectation

I think that this week they will give us one teaser or one poster. And I have very high expectations for last week of month. But now... now i feel we are approaching the boiling point devil-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507ak-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950502

We have only 3 full weeks to go until premiere (including this one). 

In full months we got 2 short "one scene" teasers. 1 teaser that looked they released just 'cause VIU leaked it. 1 poster. some stills that we already saw a months ago. wow. 

Can KBS stop playing shy now. They don't need release constantly teasers from drama, they can mix it with script reading, poster making, some BTS videos, characters discription, characters stills, interviews and ect. 

I also think last week before premiere KBS will promote heavily. Well at least I hope so! Other dramas seem more active in promoting (PSH's doctors ) but I guess it's reasonable ish considering it's still 3 weeks away from premiere.  People  tend to lose interest or forget easier.  Still hoping for more posters though ;;^;;

13 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

I do not know about official descriptions for teasers, but media themselves called him a rock star. And in people's minds immediately emerged standard stereotype of rock stars in tight leather jeans, topless with a shiny with sweat and water body, who runs around stage and breaks guitar on everything (I would not have refused myself to look at suchlike Woo Binguitar-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?129295051)
But Joon Young may be balladeer or a rock stylized sounding songs singer.
Apparently black leather jacket, ripped jeans and stage design associate people with rock music. In fact, we have not even heard the song.

Since he is an actor, i dont really have high expectation when he was playing guitar. I just rewatch the teaser, seems like he just pop singer,not rock star. But the music sound SLOW ROCK, OR JUST POP SONG. 

@windofwar i do love all actor voices. Except the last one kekekke.. 

Woo bin had strong appeareance same with yeo jin goo. :D He would be good to be BAD GUY,KILLER,FIGHTER :D

Archived