[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

7 hours ago, londonfog said:

Not sure 0: But I have a feeling you might be right ): Viki is exclusively airing Lucky Romance and Dramafever doesn't have it. When DF exclusively aired cheese in the trap, Viki wasn't able to air it. agghh. Why can't they both air it :bawling::bawling: More exposure. 

They didn't even allow Viki to translate to other languages? Really? o.O

I'm sorry, I just have no idea how usually DF and Viki divides drama rights. They both block my country. 

7 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

@windofwar I am confused by "hyun". No Jik could say "do not fall in love with this bastard" or simply "in Sin Joon Young". Based on all these noona, oppa, hyung, I concluded that these words mean a certain degree of closeness and respect, so ... I even admit idea that between JY and NJ there is some conspiracyahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248
In my head in air my own Uncontrollably Fond while KBS does not give us any detailspirate-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 

Well, maybe he has some kind of respect for Joon Young, since he knows him for pretty long time, but considering that he warns his sister to no enter into the same river twice, I bet he will be more in "protect sister" mode, than anything else. But still, I really want them to have that cute BFF relationship sometimes later xD

I have a strange desire to break into KBS building and steal all their UF fileshelp-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, windofwar said:

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/hamburo/index.html

some teaser event? dunno-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

@SongMira can you, please, help with translation? beg-onion-head-emoticon.gif

No((Unfortunatly this isnt any new event. This is just a poster for those who want to get a a script signed by Suzy and Woobin. Here are particular things they have to do, and also they must register and write a comment about new teaser etc. Just an actor sign giving~

54 minutes ago, SongMira said:

No((Unfortunatly this isnt any new event. This is just a poster for those who want to get a a script signed by Suzy and Woobin. Here are particular things they have to do, and also they must register and write a comment about new teaser etc. Just an actor sign giving~

Wait a minute... a script? Like one of those? o.O

CVqmASAUkAAr-MG.jpg:large

Are they going to give them after airing or what... 

Sorry, confused person here. 

And thank you so much f2991133388f73e1633611150af15774.gif

Guest adikkeluangman

Finally got time to view the new teaser. But then, I've been blocked to view on Naver TV Cast video and the views reached 376,519 since it been released 2 days ago. 

KBS upload the same teaser on their 2 channels. Yeah, I can watch both on YT but the views combined less than 100K.

On DF/KBS been blocked for other views or whatever. It happenning since forever especially if it got potential to become popular. I don't watch The Heirs but SBS video been blocked on YouTube and it only released via Drama Fever. Same goes to drama KBS Naeil's Cantabile, few behind-the-scene clips not available for me to view (on official YT/tvcast)  and there some that goes for IPTV viewers, if I'm not mistaken. Since I can watch it on KBS World, I can sustain for the lag time. 

Maybe the script book contest it held for Korean viewers because KBS World also MAYBE will held the same contest. KBS World held Drama My Lawyer, Mr. Joe where the winner got the book script with autograph from one of the cast members.

I can't wait to see angsty and romantic Kim Woo Bin and Suzy. Just because so excited to see meme of KWB-SZ and SZ-Lee Min Ho. well, if you know what I mean.... kekeke. :P 

5 hours ago, windofwar said:

Wait a minute... a script? Like one of those? o.O

Are they going to give them after airing or what... 

Yeah, maybe. It was written script but Iam not sure what it will be since i havent participated in this kinds of events. I just took part at some korean bookgiving events and its really very hard to guess will they chose you or not:crazy:

The participation starts from May 8 and  it will end in June 30. OMG, wait!!!! There are two events, the other one, is completely another thing.They are recruit ing staff for some events concerning drama, it starts in June 1 and there is not yet deadline.

Anticipated dramas in the second half of 2016

Romance & Melodramas

3.png

KBS2 - Uncontrollably Fond

Story: A couple goes through a heartbreaking breakup in their youth. Years later, they reunite as a top star and a documentary PD. Their cold and warm love story begins.

Anticipations: "Do you want to date me? Just for 3 months with passion." Chemistry beween Kim Woo Bin and Suzy. Writer Lee Kyung Hee's return (I'm Sorry I Love You, A Love to Kill). Visuals of the two actors in the teaser.

full list & credit: kpopkfans

1 hour ago, SongMira said:

Yeah, maybe. It was written script but Iam not sure what it will be since i havent participated in this kinds of events. I just took part at some korean bookgiving events and its really very hard to guess will they chose you or not:crazy:

The participation starts from May 8 and  it will end in June 30. OMG, wait!!!! There are two events, the other one, is completely another thing.They are recruit ing staff for some events concerning drama, it starts in June 1 and there is not yet deadline.

I was just really confused, they're considering giving away an actual script, before drama even aired. Maybe they will give 1st (or 2nd) episode script after July 6.

Oh, wow. I'm curious now what kind of event KBS planning and if it's something interesting and worth to care (xD) admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif.

Guest adikkeluangman

'Uncontrollably Fond' unveils new teaser: Suzy looks beautiful as ever

On June 8, KBS "Uncontrollably Fond" has unveiled their third teaser starring Suzy and Kim Woo-bin.

The revealed teaser trailer shows Suzy (Playing No-eul), who has transformed into a documentary producer and filming the concert of the superstar Kim Woo-bin (playing Sin Joon-yeong).

CkjlX-TUUAAd_zI.jpg

Suzy truly embodied the emotion of a woman who fell in love with a man perfectly in the brief moment as she transferred her gaze from the camera lens to Kim Woo-bin performing on the stage.

With her face without make-up and the carefree ponytail, Suzy still looks radiant. It is expected that Suzy and Kim Woo-bin will captivate the drama fans' hearts in the second half of this year with such a fabulous couple chemistry the pair will create.

Suzys sweet loving eyes in the third teaser released after Kim Woo-bin's confession of love and the sweet 'knee pillow' scene are heating up the online communities.

Suzy is returning to the small screen on July 6th through KBS 2TV's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Uncontrollably Fond" in three years.

http://www.hancinema.net/video-uncontrollably-fond-unveils-new-teaser-suzy-looks-beautiful-as-ever-95416.html 

Kim Woo-bin, Lee Min-ho, Gong Yoo and Kim Rae-won, the F4

photo733035.jpg

Those with broad shoulders are coming back with dramas this year. They are Kim Woo-bin, Kim Rae-won, Gong Yoo and Lee Min-ho. They are handsome, over 185.5 CM in height and have smooth voices. Let's not forget their broad shoulders which look comfy to relax in.

photo733034.jpg

- Kim Woo-bin, acknowledged by the other male population

Kim Woo-bin is coming back with the KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond". This is his first drama since the SBS drama "The Heirs" 3 years ago. "Uncontrollably Fond" is the story of a man and a woman who parted on bad terms, reuniting as a top star and documentary director. Kim Woo-bin plays Sin Joon-yeong the top star.

Spoiler

photo733033.jpg

- Kim Rae-won, a former basketball player

Kim Rae-won's played basketball and he performed well thanks to his tall height. This coming 20th, he's coming back with the SBS drama "Doctors" as Hong Ji-hong, a doctor. This is his first drama in 2 years. He meets Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) who used to be his student, as a doctor once again and falls for her.

photo733032.jpg

- Gong Yoo, no one can stand his shoulders

Gong Yoo is coming back with a writer Kim Eun-sook drama for the first time in 4 years since "Big". This drama "Goblin" is due for release in November. The lead roles will be taken on by Kim Go-eun-I andLee Dong-wook.

photo733031.jpg

- Lee Min-ho, the pretty boy with broad shoulders

Lee Min-ho earned the nickname "Pretty Boy" thanks to "Boys over Flowers". This is the first time in 3 years he's coming back with a drama; it's titled "The Legend of the Blue Sea" which is written by Park Ji-eun who has made Kim Soo-hyeon-I a Hallyu star with "My Love from the Star".

Cr..http://www.hancinema.net/kim-woo-bin-lee-min-ho-gong-yoo-and-kim-rae-won-the-f4-95425.html

Suzy is mesmerized by rockstar Kim Woo Bin in 3rd teaser for 'Uncontrollably Fond'

Spoiler

Rockstar Kim Woo Bin has producer Suzy mesmerized in 3rd teaser for upcoming drama 'Uncontrollably Fond'!

While the 2nd teaser portrayed the humorous yet cute beginnings of Suzy and Kim Woo Bin's relationship, in the newest clip, we are sent back to the present, where Suzy seems lost gazing at Kim Woo Bin. An ominous(?) narration warns Suzy, "Noona, don't fall for Jun Young hyung.." 

Uh oh, do we have a love triangle in the works? We'll just have to wait til July 6 to find out!  

Cr.http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/suzy-is-mesmerized-by-rockstar-kim-woo-bin-in-3rd-teaser-for-uncontrollably-fond

Most likely we will have a love triangle, but this voice belonged to her younger brother hehe

@heartkwbheart I think it's a real

2 hours ago, heartkwbheart said:
so I'm guessing it's real and not fan edits? confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Seems like it's true. Woo Bin and Suzy's DC also posted them and they're not into posting fanarts. 

That's a huge banner right there. I want it. I even have I place in my house, where I can hang on it xD Then I can everyday wake up to such a beautiful viewhell-yes-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I'm so cheesy embarrassed2-onion-head-emoticon.gif xD

Archived