• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14.06.2016 at 0:23 PM, windofwar said:

Let's talk about captions on posters. 

"I tried my best to run away, but you're still here" 

I just want to add "in my heart and soul":heart:

1 hour ago, windofwar said:

I'm going to drop reading anything related to UF expect this thread on soompi.  Soon hate will get beyond ridiculous point and turn into something ugly. Don't wanna upset myself after waiting 3 long years.

You read comments "there" again?

5 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

I just want to add "in my heart and soul":heart:

You read comments "there" again?

tumblr_nc6ei3KEMz1r4o0eyo1_500.gif

I still think, that to make parallel between No Eul as sand and Joon Young as water was genius. 

Yeah... I don't know why I keep doing that, even if know what exactly I'm going to end up reading...

Baesuzy Baidu Bar translated UF interview article already. Will translate interesting bits.

During postproduction, writer, cast, director gathered & watched episode 1-10 from morning to 2am. They reviewed & exchange comments

Writer LKH, director and producer first choice for main lead audition is Kim Woo Bin & Suzy. Bcoz their agencies close relationship with (c)

Samhwa (production co), the audition went smoothly. KWB & Suzy confirmed very soon.

Rep from Samhwa praised that Suzy matured since GFB, not just in outlook but experience in work. Can define as an actress.

Not just opinion of Samhwa rep, writer LKH feel the same way too. Suzy grasped her scenes well, from emotional to comedic scenes.

Writer LKH is quite particular toward cast acting, she's very satisfied with both KWB & Suzy.

Uncontrollably Fond korean title was originally just a temporary title. But after hearing it they liked it a lot. Suzy, during 1st meeting

insisted not to change the title, must use it (haha). Because the korean title is rather unique, they have trouble finding English title.

Cr: @sehseh via Twitter & @idless

Oh, it's great that actors grasped their characters and screenwriter was satisfied!

12 minutes ago, windofwar said:

Yeah... I don't know why I keep doing that, even if know what I'm going to read exactly at the end...

I also do it sometimes. It's just curiosity. Although we know in advance what they can write.

14 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

Baesuzy Baidu Bar translated UF interview article already. Will translate interesting bits.

During postproduction, writer, cast, director gathered & watched episode 1-10 from morning to 2am. They reviewed & exchange comments

Writer LKH, director and producer first choice for main lead audition is Kim Woo Bin & Suzy. Bcoz their agencies close relationship with (c)

Samhwa (production co), the audition went smoothly. KWB & Suzy confirmed very soon.

Rep from Samhwa praised that Suzy matured since GFB, not just in outlook but experience in work. Can define as an actress.

Not just opinion of Samhwa rep, writer LKH feel the same way too. Suzy grasped her scenes well, from emotional to comedic scenes.

Writer LKH is quite particular toward cast acting, she's very satisfied with both KWB & Suzy.

Uncontrollably Fond korean title was originally just a temporary title. But after hearing it they liked it a lot. Suzy, during 1st meeting

insisted not to change the title, must use it (haha). Because the korean title is rather unique, they have trouble finding English title.

Cr: @sehseh via Twitter 

Baesuzy Baidu Bar (and me subsequently for Eng)  translated bits related to Suzy, for original full korean article >>> http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000159989

50 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:
Spoiler

Cr: @sehseh via Twitter 

That's makes me so excited. 

I'm glad, that LKH herself very satisfied with our main couple, they say writer knows the best her characters. 

And thanks to Suzy  for insisting to keep 함부로 애틋하게, even if it's hard to translate to English. I love incredible meaning behind title too. 

I would love, If someone translated full article. 

11 minutes ago, idless said:

Baesuzy Baidu Bar (and me subsequently for Eng)  translated bits related to Suzy, for original full korean article >>> http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000159989

@idless Aww, thank you for all your hard work. beg-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862490

Even tho it was just bits it means a lot to some of us. Again tq! wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527

@windofwar same here, wishing someone would translate the full article 

4 hours ago, ProudofYou said:
Spoiler

Oh, it's great that actors grasped their characters and screenwriter was satisfied!

I also do it sometimes. It's just curiosity. Although we know in advance what they can write.

I'm not sure if it's curiosity or stupidity in my case xD

@heartkwbheart google translate didn't help xD

I only got, that Lee Kyung Hee is now signed under Samhwa Networks, not SidusHQ (she left them). 

p.s. About compositor of Joon Young's concert song, I wonder if it's that guy, with whom Woo Bin took photo. Do you remember? He looked like rock musician. 

@idless thank you so much 2f9254e036d817ed7990a39c08c320c0.gif2f9254e036d817ed7990a39c08c320c0.gif2f9254e036d817ed7990a39c08c320c0.gif

Archived