aureolina

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's talk about captions on posters. 

"I tried my best to run away, but you're still here" 

10136743.gif

EDIT: 

p.s. Well, with No Eul and Joon Young it's pretty clear to whom their phrases addressed, but damn I'm curious about Ji Tae and Jung Eun.

Im Joo Hwan updated his IG

Spoiler

Im Joo Eun updated her IG

Spoiler

I personally think our 2nd leads talking with each-other and poster angle of Jung Eun makes it seems like she is looking at Ji Tae, who is sitting. 

'Uncontrollably Fond' drops individual posters of its 4 main characters

kim-woo-bin_1465868566_uf.jpg

Upcoming KBS drama 'Uncontrollably Fond' unveiled individual posters of its 4 main characters!

The lead actor and actress Kim Woo Bin and Suzy are spotted along with actor Lim Joo Hwan and actress Lim Joo Eun. The drama's creators also stated, "The four actors captured their characters through the individual posters. Please wait for July 6 to find out more about the great synergy among Korea's most popular actors, scriptwriter Lee Kyung Hee, and Park Hyun Suk PD." 

You'll get to indulge in 'Uncontrollably Fond' starting July 6!

credit: allkpop

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-06-13%2Bat%2B7.32.3

tv Report - Naver: "Melo is coming"... Kim Woo Bin♥ Suzy, 'Uncontrollably Fond's phenomenal poster 

1. [+1,124, -127] Suzy is seriously pretty

2. [+836, -114] Woah.. I'm speechless because Suzy is too pretty

3. [+688, -100] Suzy is damn pretty ♡

4. [+607, -92] Pretty.. Why does it feel so ardent?

5. [+514, -90] Super excited...

6. [+124, -16] Woah daebak....

7. [+140, -26] Wow~~ Suzy's hair blowing in the breeze.. it will be a masterpiece

8. [+128, -22] Looking forward to the first episode!!

9. [+117, -19] I hope July comes soon ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+111, -18] Look at God Suzy's beauty ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

credit: kkuljaem

p.s. I'm proud of Suzy ^^ I bet after drama I will end up being also her fan=) For me she is extremely likable. 

1 hour ago, windofwar said:

Let's talk about captions on posters. 

"I tried my best to run away, but you're still here"

Spoiler

10136743.gif

EDIT: 

p.s. Well, with No Eul and Joon Young it's pretty clear to whom their phrases addressed, but damn I'm curious about Ji Tae and Jung Eun.

Noeul "what should I do if he really likes me?"

Shin "I tried my best to run away, but you're still here" 

tumblr_m8223lqZCl1ra8wu5o1_500.gif

16 minutes ago, heartkwbheart said:

Noeul "what should I do if he really likes me?"

Shin "I tried my best to run away, but you're still here" 

No Eul should definitely just go and huuuuug Joon Young happy-onion-head-emoticon.gifhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gifhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Did you noticed, that our posters breeze more "spring" feelings, than winter or autumn? ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif

11 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

Since he is an actor, i dont really have high expectation when he was playing guitar. I just rewatch the teaser, seems like he just pop singer,not rock star. But the music sound SLOW ROCK, OR JUST POP SONG. 

@windofwar i do love all actor voices. Except the last one kekekke.. 

Woo bin had strong appeareance same with yeo jin goo. :D He would be good to be BAD GUY,KILLER,FIGHTER :D

He already played this kind of guy in Friend 2. Last scene was hardcore.

Spoiler

btw, bald monk guy our (Shin Joon Young's) manager in this drama xD

2 hours ago, windofwar said:

No Eul should definitely just go and huuuuug Joon Young happy-onion-head-emoticon.gifhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gifhappy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Did you noticed, that our posters breeze more "spring" feelings, than winter or autumn? ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif

And kiss himkissy-kissy-smiley.gif?1292867629love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634  I want lots of kisseskvasthexa-smiley.gif?1292867630

Yes it is:) They are all so beautiful!!!

Thanks to everyone for updatespiece-of-cake-smiley-14.gif?1301944213

5 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

And kiss himkissy-kissy-smiley.gif?1292867629love-shower-smiley.gif?1292867634  I want lots of kisseskvasthexa-smiley.gif?1292867630

Yes it is:) They are all so beautiful!!!

Thanks to everyone for updatespiece-of-cake-smiley-14.gif?1301944213

Just thinking about kissing scenes makes me sooooo excited panda-emoticon-36.gifEspecially considering it will be first kissing scene for Woo Bin in dramas panda-emoticon-13.gif

I want bunch of long and solid kissing scenes b231da7c36b95b1b3f71bf30930aa783.gif 

Archived