[Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게

aureolina

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jong-suk and Kim Woo-bin, friends in battle

"Today's friends become tomorrow's rivals"

SBS "Master - God of Noodles", SBS "Entertainers" and MBC "Lucky Romance" are currently in play. Ji Seong and Hyeri's "Entertainers" and Hwang Jeong-eum and Ryu Jun-yeol's "Lucky Romance" have been a hot topic before their release. That's because friends are competing against each other.

photo732187.jpg

Ji Seong and Hwang Jeong-eum worked on the KBS 2TV drama "Secrets" and MBC "Kill Me, Heal Me". Ryu Jun-yeol and Hyeri worked on the tvN drama "Answer Me 1988".

The four actors and actresses are currently in competition but they support each other no matter what.

Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk are up next. Lee Jong-suk stars in "W" and Kim Woo-bin stars in "Uncontrollably Fond" next.

These two are known to be good friends. They co-starred in the KBS 2TV drama "School 2013" and are of the same age. They became the leading actors of the 20s.

First, Lee Jong-suk's "W" is written by Song Jae-jeong from "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times". It is a suspenseful romantic drama which goes back and forth different dimensions between reality and fantasy.

Lee Jong-suk takes on the role of Kang-cheol, a former shooting national athlete and wealthy young man who succeeded in his bench business. He co-stars with Han Hyo-joo, a resident doctor. Their chemistry is much anticipated.

Kim Woo-bin stars in writer Lee Kyeong-hee's "Uncontrollably Fond". A man and a woman with a story reunite as a top star and documentary director.

Kim Woo-bin co-stars with Suzy. The drama is 100% pre-produced and every time a teaser or poster is released, they hit the mark.

Kim Woo-bin takes on the role of a top star named Sin Joon-yeong, a bad-tempered character which is expected to be the next Dok-go Jin.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-kim-woo-bin-friends-in-battle-95354.html 

Few days ago about idol actress drama, today is model-actors dramas... tomorrow what is the headline? I just realized that the first episode will fall on the first day of Eid Fitri in my country. I don't think I will catch the live streaming.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, londonfog said:

Ahh the teaser was so short! T___T So excited and thrilled but KBS just left me craving for more!! 20 sec teaser can't last me another week :bawling::bawling: A week is too far away for the next one

I feel like KBS trolled us. They released it so late and just 27 seconds, like wth exorcist-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Here's the trailer for the next big Korean drama, 'Uncontrollably Fond'

If you've never watched a Korean drama, you're missing out on some of Asia's most interesting entertainment. Over-the-top romance, super dramatic action, and deep dives into Korean history are just a few of the staples that K-drama fans live by.

Whether that's you or you're already addicted to K-drama, both newbies and veterans have the same question: What's the next big drama to watch? We're putting our bets on a brand new one coming in July called Uncontrollably Fondwhich we have an exclusive trailer for right here.

Starring the gorgeous Kim Woo Bin of Heirs fame and Miss A's eternally adorable SuzyUncontrollably Fond tells the tale of two young friends who grew up to become very different people. Bin's character, Shin Yoon Young, is a conceited K-pop star, while No Eul (Suzy) has become a television producer. Their personalities differ a great deal, which means we have a classic Korean rom-com on our hands.

Korean romantic comedies have their own brand of special appeal. Often cheesy to the point of hilarity, yet somehow also sweet and adorable, it's all too easy to get addicted and binge-watchan entire series (or two, or five...). Uncontrollably Fond has the star power it takes to make a drama huge, not to mention that it's written by Korean scriptwriter Lee Kyoung Hee, who is known for his work on massively popular dramas like I'm Sorry, I Love You.

Uncontrollably Fond debuts in both Korea and America on July 7. The U.S. debut is exclusive to DramaFever and will be simulcast at the same time as the Korean broadcast. We're ready with snacks, our favorite blanket, and the remote (and Kleenex to cry into, of course).

Cr: http://ift.tt/1XFHxZx

^

I feel like different news outlets just barking at each other: "it's rom-com!", "no, melodrama", "i am telling you it's rom-com!", "shut up, it's melodrama!" uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

first they couldn't agree on how to translate title, not they can't agree on which genre it is lol 

hano.jpg

My excitement keeps building for Uncontrollably Fond, the drama that is taking way to longer to arrive and will need to wait for more servings of Master: God of Noodles to wrap up. So far the teasers and stills have varied greatly in setting and tone, from bickering college days to intense emo adult tension, and now the third teaser takes audiences into the star studded life of Kim Woo Bin‘s male lead.

I thought he was a top star actor but looks like he’s a rock star, and Suzy stands in the media pen at his concert filming him but can’t help but stare intensely at this famous man who crossed paths with her during his pre-fame days. Lee Kyung Heealready tackled the famous person in love with a non-celebrity with A Love to Killbut UF is a different beast in that I don’t see a lot of guilt and resentment between the two leads, just pent up frustration and steady arguing. It’s basically textbook Kim Woo Bin romance style but from the teasers it’s been Suzy’s improvement that’s most striking to note.

Spoiler

credit: koalasplayground

Spoiler

as usual. you can skip comments. nothing new; same people. 

next time i'm probably skipping posting anything from koala or dramabeans. they're mostly blogs, not news outlets. but, you girls can continue posting their "articles" ^^.

Guest ktiminie

:w00t: Oooooh finally we have a third teaser! It's a tiny part of the leaked one ;) but I love it. Shin Joon Young rock on stage and the music is JJANG!

@adikkeluangman may I suggest to update the thread title [Upcoming Drama 2016] Uncontrollably Fond 함부로 애틋하게 ~ Third Teaser on page 74 so chinggus around Soompi are aware there is a new teaser and can join the fun? IDK, it's just an idea...

Can't wait, July please come faster!!

Awww~ I don't know if anyone has shared this, but there are actually 3 versions of No Jik in the story (No Eul's brother). I really like the concept that No Jik will be played by 3 different actors depending on what age he is. It helps highlight the fact that Uncontrollably Fond will have 3 eras which is really making me feel excited on how they will portray each timeline :tears:

I wonder what kind of teaser they will release next. Although, that will probably happen next week already. :tears:

Archived